Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Genuine Advice To White Nationalist Incels (Common Sense: Actually Offer Something)

no how about all the whites leave America/Australia etc and go back to Europe and whites can live among themselves in peace in their homeland
Sold, even though I'm not a white nationalist (protip: no one is).
bruh i dont get sfcels focusing on immigration so much
All 20 of them? I don't get people focusing on this minuscule demographic so much.

No

no how about all the whites leave America/Australia etc and go back to Europe and whites can live among themselves in peace in their homeland

Shitniks are ridiculously disingenuous. They just repeat the same tired arguments, informed by years of specious propaganda, that are effectively just rephrasings of "dass mine".

They ignore all refutations and just go on to whine about their colonial neuroses in another thread.

Shouldn't be ridiculous to want to stake out Europe as a place to be governed by the native sons of Europe. As far as America, ookniks will instrumentalize the displacenent of natives (people they've probably never even met in person) to justify their own selfish ambitions in laying claim to Whitey's resources (then say something like 'diversity is our strength' - so is it a cosmic punishment or a gift?), totally ignoring the fact that America through the middle of the 20th century, up to its material and vital peak, was built by the labor and achievements of Europeans.

But okay, in utopian ooknik PlayWorld Whites can go back to Europe and we'll leave North America and Australia totally vacant - if centuries of their efforts haven't given them a claim to the land, what claim could you possibly have?

Strange how the guy who used to just make jokes about street shitting now spends all of his time ooking about 'white supremacy' like an HIV-positive transgender woman of color who posts on r/beholdthemasterrace. Behind every ethnomasochistic shitnik is just a neurotic failed normie.

Maybe you can tell me too why shitniks can only behold the world in a trinity of "ethneesell", "white person (Chad)", and "storm supremist". Or why I'm supposed to care about what Chad does and why le based and blackpilked currysell waves in your face things that women like, supposed to be the gauge of personal worth.

LMAO a butthurt stormcuck. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I still make street-shitting posts, I would say 95% of my recent posts/threads are about curry/ethnic-bashing and about human feces, just in case if you are that much curious, you can go through my post history.

https://incels.is/members/chudur-budur.1060/

But anyway, the solution to white inceldom (assuming it exists) is putting leash on your whores, just tell them not to fuck dogs. It's not very difficult not to fuck dogs tbh, ffs.

Last edited:

I actually do appreciate this one. All white people go back to Europe, then establish eugenics to create perfect human beings.

LMAO a butthurt stormcuck. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I still make street-shitting posts, I would say 95% of my recent posts/threads are about curry/ethnic-bashing and about human feces, just in case if you are that much curious, you can go through my post history.

https://incels.is/find-threads/started

But anyway, the solution to white inceldom (assuming it exists) is putting leash on your whores, just tell them not to fuck dogs. It's not very difficult not to fuck dogs tbh, ffs.

Yeah I know you're epically trolling XD and triggering le storms. The point is that you've sucked your underlying assumptions and worldview straight from the dick of rainbow gyno-capital. I didn't expect you to get the point the first time around, given that you're a 90 IQ shitnik and all, and I don't necessarily this time either. It's just something worth saying.

Presumably you watch all these dogpill videos too, given that you went and found them. Only thing worse than a dog-banging whore is an unctuous shitnik who beats off to her.

given that you're a 90 IQ shitnik and all, and I don't necessarily this time either. It's just something worth saying.

I am not sure about other ethnics, but I guess I IQ mog you and your entire extended family lineage. Not bragging, just stating facts.

Only thing worse than a dog-banging whore is an unctuous shitnik who beats off to her.

No, I don't beat off to white women. But yes, most ethnics do, I don't disagree.

tl dr.
My opinion: All continents are going to fight. Civil war in America, War with Russia and barbarians in Europe, War with commies in Asia (like civil war in China and Japan+Korea against Korea of Kims), War against muslims (like reborn of paganist or reformed muslims against of barbaric muslims) in Africa/Near East.
Why? Because AI and automatized industry can make humanity live in the heaven, but it's impossible to make 7000000000 of people live in heaven, but if there will be at least 1 billion? Or even 100 millions? Easily! If number still will be too big for utopic life - Elon Musk will send them to Mars for colonization.
What do you think guys?

Shitniks are ridiculously disingenuous. They just repeat the same tired arguments, informed by years of specious propaganda, that are effectively just rephrasings of "dass mine".

They ignore all refutations and just go on to whine about their colonial neuroses in another thread.

But okay, in utopian ooknik PlayWorld Whites can go back to Europe and we'll leave North America and Australia totally vacant - if centuries of their efforts haven't given them a claim to the land, what claim could you possibly have?
Stop whining about “muh white race” cumskin.
You are same as a shitskin in the eye of your own race. You’d die alone in your room and nobody in your race would come and clean up the dead mess.

I am not sure about other ethnics, but I guess I IQ mog you and your entire extended family lineage. Not bragging, just stating facts.

Such a desperate "I'm better than you" feint indicates that, curiously, you're the one who's mad.

I've seen you state repeatedly in the past that you're "not high IQ", you "just find your work interesting" or something like that. So was all of this false humility/humblebragging or are you just grasping for a way to trigger 'le "matser" rase XD'?

From the evidence of your 10,000+ posts, you honestly don't strike me as being especially intelligent or insightful. Maybe 105 IQ (admittedly remarkable given your ancestry), but weakly sentient.

No, I don't beat off to white women. But yes, most ethnics do, I don't disagree.

So just the dogs then?
Stop whining about “muh white race” cumskin.
You are same as a shitskin in the eye of your own race. You’d die alone in your room and nobody in your race would come and clean up the dead mess.

Angry shitnik. Ook ook.

Sold, even though I'm not a white nationalist (protip: no one is).

All 20 of them? I don't get people focusing on this minuscule demographic so much.
That means no fucking noodle whores. Jfl most white guys would leave Europe and go to SEA when white girls are t giving them attention

That means no fucking noodle whores. Jfl most white guys would leave Europe and go to SEA when white girls are t giving them attention
You think I want a noodlewhore, or any other foid?

Ricecels have not only a right, but a responsibility, to kill any foreigner trying to noodlewhoremaxx, and any noodlewhore who enables it.

I mean its not ethnics who allowed all the refugees, its liberal whites within your societies whom wanted free votes at the cost of the taxpayer. The same thng is happening in the US.

immigrants are just speeding the process that brings to maximum entropy(in this case the equal distribution of resources amongst all humans inside a closed system).
sooner or later the world will become a giant shithole and people won't have a reason to move.

Are you a Native American or an Abo? I mean considering you're even on this website you're definitely not an abo since, pretty sure only humans and AI can use websites ded srs pretty big barrier to entry there.

Seriously tho, there are many places where Natives have a stake in land both in North America, and in Australia, those places are very very few in America, and few in Australia aswell. It's no secret that Abos for example were happier, running around a desert hunting fucking in loin cloths for example than they are now huffing petrol and increasing the crime rate in certain neighborhoods, and i'm sure many Native Americans were also happier in the past when they were fucking scalping eachother and not killing themselves by drinking alcohol in depression which their body can't even handle.

I am totally fine with completely designating areas which they belong in both America and Australia, but it is not the entire country, anyone who has done proper research into Native + European interactions, aswell as developments, deals, etc knows this in depth. I think only larping white supremacists and siegefags would advocate killing them or causing them harm, this is definitely not what i'd want.

I think its totally fine into designated and walling a sort of sanctuary for these people to allow to grow and rise, maybe use what knowledge about genetics and such to perhaps allow them to evolve faster via light eugenics that isn't immoral or forces them to do things they wouldn't want to do. It's a proven fact that people like to be guided like a sheep, they just don't want to be forced into that guidance, they want to believe they are doing the guiding themselves.

However, yes there are still a few people in America, probably myself included, who would probably be happier in my own genetic nation of origin if it was rebuilt and traditional the way it was in the past. For example mine would be Spain right? I would happily go back to Spain along with the few white spaniards who may not have tons of ancestors in America reaching back several generations, so I may not have a claim to certain parts of America as many other whites might, that's totally fine, Europes Nations and People need to be rebuilt from the ground up in a more a traditionalist sense, go back to our roots, stick to our people, etc.

I think it's pretty obvious that if you're a white guy, no one is on your side. In fact, even a lot of leftist white guys want you dead as well.

I think it's pretty obvious that if you're a white guy, no one is on your side. In fact, even a lot of leftist white guys want you dead as well.
This, it's truly over dude.

Are you a Native American or an Abo? I mean considering you're even on this website you're definitely not an abo since, pretty sure only humans and AI can use websites ded srs pretty big barrier to entry there.

Seriously tho, there are many places where Natives have a stake in land both in North America, and in Australia, those places are very very few in America, and few in Australia aswell. It's no secret that Abos for example were happier, running around a desert hunting fucking in loin cloths for example than they are now huffing petrol and increasing the crime rate in certain neighborhoods, and i'm sure many Native Americans were also happier in the past when they were fucking scalping eachother and not killing themselves by drinking alcohol in depression which their body can't even handle.

I am totally fine with completely designating areas which they belong in both America and Australia, but it is not the entire country, anyone who has done proper research into Native + European interactions, aswell as developments, deals, etc knows this in depth. I think only larping white supremacists and siegefags would advocate killing them or causing them harm, this is definitely not what i'd want.

I think its totally fine into designated and walling a sort of sanctuary for these people to allow to grow and rise, maybe use what knowledge about genetics and such to perhaps allow them to evolve faster via light eugenics that isn't immoral or forces them to do things they wouldn't want to do. It's a proven fact that people like to be guided like a sheep, they just don't want to be forced into that guidance, they want to believe they are doing the guiding themselves.

However, yes there are still a few people in America, probably myself included, who would probably be happier in my own genetic nation of origin if it was rebuilt and traditional the way it was in the past. For example mine would be Spain right? I would happily go back to Spain along with the few white spaniards who may not have tons of ancestors in America reaching back several generations, so I may not have a claim to certain parts of America as many other whites might, that's totally fine, Europes Nations and People need to be rebuilt from the ground up in a more a traditionalist sense, go back to our roots, stick to our people, etc.

Spain is the most most degenerate place in Europe. Infested with mega whores and giga hypergamy.

Even Turkish chads who go to Spain have hard time picking up girls

This is the saddest part, for me. Knowing that a sizeable minority of ethnicels - my fellow 'cels - side with feminists against me. I reject any white male who sides with feminists against any 'cel or any blackpiller at all. All I want is the same respect in return.

Spain is the most most degenerate place in Europe. Infested with mega whores and giga hypergamy.

Even Turkish chads who go to Spain have hard time picking up girls
You're right about that bro, if I went to Spain now, it's over. My looksmatched racematched Spaniard girl is prob getting pumped and dumped as we speak. It's fucking despicable. That's why I included some caveats in my post about how i'm referring to a more hypothetical traditionalist Spain.

LMAO are you insane or something?

Also, this has nothing to do with inceldom.

It’s this nonsense that gives incels a bad name.

Sounds like some people are on suiwatch.

You think I want a noodlewhore, or any other foid?

Ricecels have not only a right, but a responsibility, to kill any foreigner trying to noodlewhoremaxx, and any noodlewhore who enables it.

I don't understand this - what is the use of trying to "find common ground" with ookniks who openly want to take everything from you? After a couple more months here, hopefully it becomes clear that this is not a matter of "compromise" and "understanding" - it's purely gibs me dat.

The shitnik you're quoting sincerely thinks that whites have no right to the nations they raised up from nothing in the new world, but that he - an unproductive placeholder subcon shipped over here in the last few decades - should be able to inherit this same land, resources, and administrative apparatus.

Try to 'discuss' and you'll find that shitniks are only capable of arguing with memes that have been inculcated by mass media in their otherwise empty heads.

"white supreme think 'muh master race"'

"nationalizers worship 'muh white womb man' jfl at strom cuck"

"white privilege means colonial power to nudel hores"

and so on

Don't see any suggestions to him in this thread. See a lot of myths that aren't in reply to him tho.

Dude are you blind or something, I quoted below that very statement what I suggested to him

I don't understand this - what is the use of trying to "find common ground" with ookniks who openly want to take everything from you? After a couple more months here, hopefully it becomes clear that this is not a matter of "compromise" and "understanding" - it's purely gibs me dat.

The shitnik you're quoting sincerely thinks that whites have no right to the nations they raised up from nothing in the new world, but that he - an unproductive placeholder subcon shipped over here in the last few decades - should be able to inherit this same land, resources, and administrative apparatus.

Try to 'discuss' and you'll find that shitniks are only capable of arguing with memes that have been inculcated by mass media in their otherwise empty heads.

"white supreme think 'muh master race"'

"nationalizers worship 'muh white womb man' jfl at strom cuck"

"white privilege means colonial power to nudel hores"

and so on

Lmao I pay more in taxes than you cumskin neet.

Most whites are neets who take credit for high iq whites who made inventions

I mean why work hard and study? When you can sit on a incel forum and take all the credit for some high iq whites inventions

Jfl at these bottom of the barrel whites. “I share the same race as wright brothers, therefore I invented airplanes”

They are nothing but leeches. Poisons any community they go into.

Explain to the entire class how a group that specifically wants to defend, protect, and conserve resources coming to power will drain resources

1. Explain your shitty reading and comprehension skills, a lot of ethnic countries aren't just poor because of mismanagement of resources, they're poor because during colonial times they were drained of resources by whites, a good example is Haiti, which had to pay France around 21 billion to retain their independence

2. Yes that group wants to defend, protect and conserve resources FOR THEMSELVES. Hence why they are a resource drain to countries that are pretty much their serfs

Peaceful? Poverty free? Every jewish controlled area is exceptionally filled with poverty and crime as a result of black populations. Inbreeding causes massive IQ and genetic problems because human beings are not all the same race. And would you call your existence peaceful? It's been jews leading your own demise. You have to be pretty fucking blind to defend the people leading your own destruction. Are you a shill by chance?

Poverty free? Yeah man, when they hand you that free income and it dries up because whites and asians decide to stop paying, have fun.

Dude are you blind or something, I quoted below that very statement what I suggested to him

You didn't quote either of the two posts putting your "suggestion" in context.

I do find it strange you're so eager to talk about this stuff that you turn your posts into threads, then outright ignore anything that's a bit uncomfortable to you. If you'd actually considered all the points in the other thread, you wouldn't be framing this one as an 'open question'.
Lmao I pay more in taxes than you cumskin neet.

Most whites are neets who take credit for high iq whites who made inventions

I mean why work hard and study? When you can sit on a incel forum and take all the credit for some high iq whites inventions

Jfl at these bottom of the barrel whites. “I share the same race as wright brothers, therefore I invented airplanes”

They are nothing but leeches. Poisons any community they go into.

Another shitnik meme:

"I nevr meet u, but u NEET and I a brown man do well for himslef. Jfl at 'muh white ancestor'. What you do?????"

As though the only person on this forum who works is you (and your noble shitnik pals).

But good one retard. Hopefully this response makes you just as mad as the others.

Last edited:

Indeed.

Why do shitskins think they're owed access to white people? Why do you think we should offer you anything?
Please answer

Why do cumskins think they're owed the chance to be separate from ethnics?, Why do you think you should be allowed to be alone?

Truth is nobody is owed anything or deserves anything, whatever happens happens, you guys are just complaining now because you are on the sharp end of the stick in this era, and ethnics are pretty much bystanders really. Sometimes bystanders get caught in the crossfire, but for the most part its just a war between Jews and Aryans, either way its not an incel war, none of this shit is our problem.

So what if society collapses, fuck it. I like how all of you so called white incels are gung ho about society falling apart, an ER happens and you are cheering, but when it comes to the white race, now all that shit goes out the window, its time to be an upstanding citizen :feelskek:

Seriously guys, PICK A FUCKING LANE, you guys are like those drivers that just drift from lane to lane endlessly, almost always causing accidents, because no one knows where you are going, and likely neither do you.

Last edited:
Capitalism and globalism are what takes advantage of third world countries nowadays, and guess who is pushing for that nowadays? (((They))) are.

Why do cumskins think they're owed the chance to be separate from ethnics?, Why do you think you should be allowed to be alone?

Serious question: Do you want to be with us?

Truth is nobody is owed anything or deserves anything, whatever happens happens, you guys are just complaining now because you are on the sharp end of the stick in this era, and ethnics are pretty much bystanders really. Sometimes bystanders get caught in the crossfire, but for the most part its just a war between Jews and Aryans, either way its not an incel war, none of this shit is our problem.

So what if society collapses, fuck it. I like how all of you so called white incels are gung ho about society falling apart, and ER happens and you are cheering, but when it comes to the white race, now all that shit goes out the window, its time to be an upstanding citizen :feelskek:

Seriously guys, PICK A FUCKING LANE, you guys are like those drivers that just drift from lane to lane endlessly, almost always causing accidents, because no one knows where you are going, and likely neither do you.

Ah fine. Let's 'eliminate race' by making everyone white so people can't run JBB.

That's my idea of "every man for himself" global chaos.

you guys are just complaining now because you are on the sharp end of the stick in this era, and ethnics are pretty much bystanders really.

By the way, if you only just some bystanders, how are you supposed to help in this situation at all?

Do people want to live in more developed countries?

How exactly do you define ''more developed countries''? What countries exactly? What was the very foundation of each country in the first place?

Ah fine. Let's 'eliminate race' by making everyone white so people can't run JBB.

If that is even possible go for it, if everyone is white, then there's no race, so nobody can race mog anyone, and there'd basically be no racism.

Problem is white genes are recessive, but either way it would have the desired effect.

JFL if you think ethnics are race obsessed like you guys and just NEED X PEOPLE TO EXIST (despite not being able to breed with X PEOPLE)

Last edited:
This thread is turning into Reddit more and more

You didn't quote either of the two posts putting your "suggestion" in context.

I do find it strange you're so eager to talk about this stuff that you turn your posts into threads, then outright ignore anything that's a bit uncomfortable to you. If you'd actually considered all the points in the other thread, you wouldn't be framing this one as an 'open question'.

Another shitnik meme:

"I nevr meet u, but u NEET and I a brown man do well for himslef. Jfl at 'muh white ancestor'. What you do?????"

As though the only person on this forum who works is you (and your noble shitnik pals).

But good one retard. Hopefully this response makes you just as mad as the others.
Low iq response

By the way, if you only just some bystanders, how are you supposed to help in this situation at all?

In order to answer that, there would actually have to be a plan to help with, which there is none, which is one of my main points, that defeating the jews is a pipe dream because there's nothing you can do. I only bring up the point of getting ethnic help to address all the "the jews are your enemy too" statements you often see from white nationalists, also to address the fact that shitty deal is offered to coax ethnics into being mad at jews and siding with whites - "you should hate jews too, when we beat them, you'll win the ability to be forced out of our nice countries into shittier ones, isn't that great fro you".

How exactly do you define ''more developed countries''?

High GDP
Value of their dollar is high
Technologically advanced
Long life expectancy
Higher quality of life standards
Vast resources and various employment opportunities

Low iq response

And I meant I pay more in “taxes” you idiot. Anyone can find a job. I see countless white drones working in McDonald’s working 60 hours a week making chump change.

Idk why a low iq cumskin like yourself is comparing yourself to me

Fucking white girls fucking dogs they should fuck me tbh

If that is even possible go for it, if everyone is white, then there's no race, so nobody can race mog anyone, and there'd basically be no racism.

Problem is white genes are recessive, but either way it would have the desired effect.

Okay. Realize that this necessarily excludes you from taking a foid or reproducing. Le 'lone wolf' predator now becomes the prey.

If you care about some hypothetical future state where "everything can be equal now" - hmmmmmm. Doesn't this sound a lot like the same kind of cuckoldry you define as setting up opportunities for other people to screw? The same kind of cuckoldry that makes ookniks care about "JBW", an alleged phenomenon, one that only affects normies?

Low iq response

Ah. I think our discussion is played out, shitnik. See you around.
And I meant I pay more in “taxes” you idiot. Anyone can find a job. I see countless white drones working in McDonald’s working 60 hours a week making chump change.

Idk why a low iq cumskin like yourself is comparing yourself to me

Jfl guess not, dumbass. Given your writing style and apish stupidity, I sincerely doubt you're involved in high level work. I'm not going to give you the courtesy of telling you all about myself, but I don't work in food service.

Let me know if you have any more 'ooks' to deliver.

Last edited:
Okay. Realize that this necessarily excludes you from taking a foid or reproducing. Le 'lone wolf' predator now becomes the prey.

Like I told you before, when I argue with you guys it feels like I'm arguing with larps, did you even read this sentence over, seems like you broke character for a second and forgot you are larping as an incel.

1. I don't want children

2. Even if I did, I'm incel, the likelihood of me reproducing is slim

You entire statement here was a none point

If you care about some hypothetical future state where "everything can be equal now" - hmmmmmm. Doesn't this sound a lot like the same kind of cuckoldry you define as setting up opportunities for other people to screw?

I don't care, my was just THAT'S THE KIND OF DEAL THAT WOULD HAVE TO BE ON THE TABLE, TO GET ETHNICS TO SUPPORT WHITES AGAINST JEWS. I just want to see society fall apart. Its you idiots that want to "save the world".

"you should hate jews too, when we beat them, you'll win the ability to be forced out of our nice countries into shittier ones, isn't that great fro you".

So you want to live alongside with white people to obtain what white people created.

In order to answer that, there would actually have to be a plan to help with, which there is none, which is one of my main points, that defeating the jews is a pipe dream because there's nothing you can do.

I can blow up a synagogue... Just kidding. Seriously, there is not much I can do about that, this is true. There is no plan and no legit starting point to begin with. This is the harsh reality.

High GDP
Value of their dollar is high
Technologically advanced
Long life expectancy
Higher quality of life standards
Vast resources and various employment opportunities

Some of that are only memes, long life expectancy. People, specially men, are dying (or suffering in general) quickly via work environment, disease of civilization or suicide (in Germany, for example, men commit suicide 340% more often than females).
Also infanticide seems quite of common nowadays.

Various emplyoment opportunities is the greatest meme, at least here in Germany. So it might be a bit different in North America then.

Like I told you before, when I argue with you guys it feels like I'm arguing with larps, did you even read this sentence over, seems like you broke character for a second and forgot you are larping as an incel.

1. I don't want children

2. Even if I did, I'm incel, the likelihood of me reproducing is slim

You entire statement here was a none point

I don't care, my was just THAT'S THE KIND OF DEAL THAT WOULD HAVE TO BE ON THE TABLE, TO GET ETHNICS TO SUPPORT WHITES AGAINST JEWS. I just want to see society fall apart. Its you idiots that want to "save the world".

If we're making everyone white, I don't see why you should be allowed to hoard a foid, any foid, for your personal satisfaction given what could happen. And they need to breed with white men for their children to become progressively whiter, right?

There are no "deals". There's nothing " on the table", because the animating impulse of the ooknik is avarice and resentment of whites. I'm not interested in playing some egalitarian board game with you where everyone gets FunnyMunny and goes to their own corners of the globe, because it's never going to happen. It's ludicrous that you accuse other people of "wanting to save the world" when you think like this.

So you want to live alongside with white people to obtain what white people created.

1. I want to live where its most comfortable, it doesn't matter if white people or any specific people are there or not

2. White people created these things mostly through their success in colonization, in other words, fucking other races up and taking their shit lol

Okay how about this, we put you guys back in your own countries/lands of origin, and implement a working traditionalist system their so you all get to strive and thrive aswell, just away from us.

Also this has been offered many times, and many black nationalists are accepting this offer and siding with white nationalists, some asian nationalists aswell, albeit not as many.
Make Portugal pay for all gold, wood and natural resources they stole from Brasil in the past.

If they do it and prove that they did, i will support the implementation of an anti-brazilian immigration law in Portugal. Seems fair, what do you think?? :)

If we're making everyone white, I don't see why you should be allowed to hoard a foid, any foid, for your personal satisfaction given what could happen. And they need to breed with white men for their children to become progressively whiter, right?

Did contraception magically stop working, did vascetomies cease to exist, did abortions cease to exist lol

I see what you are trying to do, you are trying to create a dilemma where I no longer have access to sex so you can say - "aha you don't want it either"

You are just being disingenous, you know your argument here is shit, back to the drawing board, nobody is telling whites not to have sex or not to breed. Were saying white shouldn't have an aversion to breeding with other races, not "you can't fuck anyone, you're banned from sex" lol

I'm not interested in playing some egalitarian board game with you where everyone gets FunnyMunny and goes to their own corners of the globe, because it's never going to happen.

Just like beating the jews and "saving the aryan race" is never going to happen either, so why do you waste your time with that board game. Its inevitable that the white race will be bred out of existence, all races will, time is literally against you, at some point humans will interbreed to the point that races are indistinguishable, it might take 1000 years, 2000 years, 5000 years, etc, but it will happen, that's inevitable, unless humans start populating planets exclusively with just a single race and ban other races from living there.

1. I want to live where its most comfortable, it doesn't matter if white people or any specific people are there or not

Ethical egoism it is then? There is nothing wrong with it in the first place.

2. White people created these things mostly through their success in colonization, in other words, fucking other races up and taking their shit lol

So, Gottlieb Diamler for example invented the high-speed liquid petroleum fueled engine due to colonization?

Make Portugal pay for all gold, wood and natural resources they stole from Brasil in the past.

If they do it and prove that they did, i will support the implementation of an anti-brazilian immigration law in Portugal. Seems fair, what do you think?? :)
I don't know much about the history between Brazil and Portugal but i'm pretty sure nobody considers it a white homeland. Argentina maybe.