Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Genuine Advice To White Nationalist Incels (Common Sense: Actually Offer Something)

Make Portugal pay for all gold, wood and natural resources they stole from Brasil in the past.

If they do it and prove that they did, i will support the implementation of an anti-brazilian immigration law in Portugal. Seems fair, what do you think?? :)
I'm not a Portugalcel, but this seems fair to me. Of course, in that same spirit of fairness you'd have to demolish the infrastructure Portugal installed in Brazil, too, or deduct that from the reparations you're asking for.

I don't know much about the history between Brazil and Portugal but i'm pretty sure nobody considers it a white homeland. Argentina maybe.
Portugal is a natural white country.

Argentina is a white country because they just killed all their black population.
I'm not a Portugalcel, but this seems fair to me. Of course, in that same spirit of fairness you'd have to demolish the infrastructure Portugal installed in Brazil, too, or deduct that from the reparations you're asking for.
What infrastructure?? Portugal installed nothing here, Brasil has very few industry until today.

We live by exporting commodities and petroleum.

Just like beating the jews and "saving the aryan race" is never going to happen either, so why do you waste your time with that board game. Its inevitable that the white race will be bred out of existence, all races will, time is literally against you, at some point humans will interbreed to the point that races are indistinguishable, it might take 1000 years, 2000 years, 5000 years

So, what is the point of everything? Should not we do it a favour and go on a brutal rampage to end it all?

Ethical egoism it is then? There is nothing wrong with it in the first place.

What I do has nothing to do with ethics, its just about whats beneficial, makes my life easier

So, Gottlieb Diamler for example invented the high-speed liquid petroleum fueled engine due to colonization?

If colonization helped make where he was born resource rich and prosperous to where he had the resources and means to develop said engine, then yes, such developments were the fruits of colonization.

Portugal is a natural white country.
Yeah I know, but Brazil isn't.
Argentina is a white country because they just killed all their black population.

Seriously tho, do you got a source on that? I mean on them killing all their black population?

I've seen you state repeatedly in the past that you're "not high IQ", you "just find your work interesting" or something like that. So was all of this false humility/humblebragging or are you just grasping for a way to trigger 'le "matser" rase XD'?

The concept of "being high IQ" is very subjective and depends on the context. You need to take into account who is comparing with whom. "Me being higher IQ than you" does not mean it's something special. Just like "you being higher IQ than a chimp". Do you feel special about it?

The above situation does not invalidate my other/previous statements of me claiming myself as low IQ. Yes, I still claim I have a low IQ.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"Me being higher IQ than you" does not mean it's something special. Just like "you being higher IQ than a chimp". Do you feel special about it?

To quote FaceandLMS: "Bruuuuutal"

What I do has nothing to do with ethics

I used the spefic term for it.

its just about whats beneficial, makes my life easier

This is called ''ethical egoism''.

If colonization helped make where he was born resource rich and prosperous to where he had the resources and means to develop said engine, then yes, such developments were the fruits of colonization.

So, this applies now to actually everyone. I have an idea. Just stop using any modern inventions, but no it would harm your comfortable lifestyle I guess.

What is actually the point of everything? You will say/do anything what is beneficial to you.

No, guess what? What is beneficial for white people? You know it and this is why you are against it because it is not beneficial to you. I do not blame you, I am just stating a fact here. This is why there will be no agreement whatsoever.

@mylifeistrash is right about that. This entire thread just confirms it:
I think it's pretty obvious that if you're a white guy, no one is on your side. In fact, even a lot of leftist white guys want you dead as well.

I used the spefic term for it.

This is called ''ethical egoism''.

I would more say its rational egoism on my part

But even the terminology I think is misleading and placing all actions inside a "box", when a snake kill another animal for food, we would not attribute that to the snake having a ego, we'd just state that the snake is doing what is to its benefit

I don't conflate doing self beneficial things with ego

So, this applies now to actually everyone. I have an idea. Just stop using any modern inventions, but no it would harm your comfortable lifestyle I guess.

What is actually the point of everything? You will say/do anything what is beneficial to you.

No, guess what? What is beneficial for white people? You know it and this is why you are against it because it is not beneficial to you. I do not blame you, I am just stating a fact here. This is why there will be no agreement whatsoever.

Of course it would be beneficial to whites to get rid of jews and ethincs, but it doesn't really benefit incel whites, nor is it the problem of incel whites, that's the entire point of these threads, and the fact that you guys keep speaking of yourselves like you are normies, and not seperate from normie whites makes it seem like you are coping.

In actuality you should want your race to get fucked up for rejecting you, I want blacks to get wiped out for creating a thug worship culture where only men who act like niggers get easy access to sex, I don't care about any black allegience BS, and that's what makes white allegience incels seem like larpers or idiots, because they are the only race who is so race obsessed that they can't seem to get that THEY ARE NOT REALLY A PART OF THEIR RACE,THEY ARE THE ETHNICS OF THEIR OWN RACE.

I think it's pretty obvious that if you're a white guy, no one is on your side. In fact, even a lot of leftist white guys want you dead as well.

@mylifeistrash is right about that. This entire thread just confirms it:

Cope, noodlewhores will be always loyal to white guys

Of course it would be beneficial to whites to get rid of jews and ethincs, but it doesn't really benefit incel whites, nor is it the problem of incel whites, that's the entire point of these threads

It really does. I do not have to give away my money to foreign people anymore and so every other white man as well. We would have more money for ourselves. I do not have to pay jews directly only to cuck myself. The general guilty complex would be vanished.

and the fact that you guys keep speaking of yourselves like you are normies, and not seperate from normie whites makes it seem like you are coping.

I wish normies would talk like that.

In actuality you should want your race to get fucked up for rejecting you, I want blacks to get wiped out for creating a thug worship culture where only men who act like niggers get easy access to sex

But if you would live a life like that comfortable, would you give it up? I guess not, right?

I wish white females would be that loyal instead.

they are the only race who is so race obsessed
Honestly, what world are you living in where it's whites who are race obsessed? I feel like you and I are living on different planets with different internets and by some freak coincidence have ended up here together.

If they're not a virgin and you bring them to America we'll see how long that loyalty lasts. While Asian women still do on average have lower divorce rates and higher happiness rates with white men than white women with white men do, the virgin standard still applies.

Okay. Realize that this necessarily excludes you from taking a foid or reproducing. Le 'lone wolf' predator now becomes the prey.

If you care about some hypothetical future state where "everything can be equal now" - hmmmmmm. Doesn't this sound a lot like the same kind of cuckoldry you define as setting up opportunities for other people to screw? The same kind of cuckoldry that makes ookniks care about "JBW", an alleged phenomenon, one that only affects normies?

Ah. I think our discussion is played out, shitnik. See you around.

Jfl guess not, dumbass. Given your writing style and apish stupidity, I sincerely doubt you're involved in high level work. I'm not going to give you the courtesy of telling you all about myself, but I don't work in food service.

Let me know if you have any more 'ooks' to deliver.
Cya cumskin

Did contraception magically stop working, did vascetomies cease to exist, did abortions cease to exist lol

I see what you are trying to do, you are trying to create a dilemma where I no longer have access to sex so you can say - "aha you don't want it either"

You are just being disingenous, you know your argument here is shit, back to the drawing board, nobody is telling whites not to have sex or not to breed. Were saying white shouldn't have an aversion to breeding with other races, not "you can't fuck anyone, you're banned from sex" lol

Just like beating the jews and "saving the aryan race" is never going to happen either, so why do you waste your time with that board game. Its inevitable that the white race will be bred out of existence, all races will, time is literally against you, at some point humans will interbreed to the point that races are indistinguishable, it might take 1000 years, 2000 years, 5000 years, etc, but it will happen, that's inevitable, unless humans start populating planets exclusively with just a single race and ban other races from living there.

OK so in the reverse of the ooknik dreamland we'll sterilize all "ethnics", otherwise we might not get whites as the end product. Reverse would have to go for "brown people" paradise if, according to shitnik dogma, men with light skin will always be sought after and reproductively successful. You've also never responded as to how you think that interbreeding is going to make everyone look exactly the same, eliminate incels, and why this would be different to just sticking within your race.

You haven't thought any of this through in its mechanism and then you whine that I don't know exactly what you're thinking (or not thinking).

I have no idea why I'm even discussing this. All of your posts are just telling people what you want for the phenotypic future and then claiming you're a disintetested party. There's no way I can refute this castle in the air when your only response is "but that's not what I DREAMED". The point is just that you're not thinking for yourself, you're thinking for "ethnics" - plus mystery meats who don't even exist yet.

For the last time, no one is scribbling out crayon-drawn plans to defeat "le yews" and "sabe de white race". I am pointing out that you're a dissimulating hypocrite, nothing more. You are arguing against memes and beating your chest about it.

The concept of "being high IQ" is very subjective and depends on the context. You need to take into account who is comparing with whom. "Me being higher IQ than you" does not mean it's something special. Just like "you being higher IQ than a chimp". Do you feel special about it?

The above situation does not invalidate my other/previous statements of me claiming myself as low IQ. Yes, I still claim I have a low IQ.

So pretty much just "u are low IQ" without even telling me why?

Le based streetshitting jester can't even troll properly (even when he's mad), the only thing he seems capable of doing at all.

Desperate dogpile.
Cya cumskin
'ooks' to deliver.

At least it's a simple one.

Last edited:

This line right here is the definition of volcel, and what is wrong with most white (so called) incels

"I can get something great, but it isn't my absolute standard so fuck it"

Last edited:
2. Yes that group wants to defend, protect and conserve resources FOR THEMSELVES. Hence why they are a resource drain to countries that are pretty much their serfs
Who gives a fuck about other countries. It only matters what happens to your own people.

OK so in the reverse of the ooknik dreamland we'll sterilize all "ethnics", otherwise we might not get whites as the end product. Reverse would have to go for "brown people" paradise if, according to shitnik dogma, men with light skin will always be sought after and reproductively successful. You've also never responded as to how you think that interbreeding is going to make everyone look exactly the same, eliminate incels, and why this would be different to just sticking within your race.

You haven't thought any of this through in its mechanism and then you whine that I don't know exactly what you're thinking (or not thinking).

I have no idea why I'm even discussing this. All of your posts are just telling people what you want for the phenotypic future and then claiming you're a disintetested party. There's no way I can refute this castle in the air when your only response is "but that's not what I DREAMED". The point is just that you're not thinking for yourself, you're thinking for "ethnics" - plus mystery meats who don't even exist yet.

For the last time, no one is scribbling out crayon-drawn plans to defeat "le yews" and "sabe de white race". I am pointing out that you're a dissimulating hypocrite, nothing more. You are arguing against memes and beating your chest about it.

Le based streetshitting jester can't even troll properly (even when he's mad), the only thing he seems capable of doing at all.

Desperate dogpile.

At least it's a simple one.
stop bullying ethnics

stop bullying ethnics

Are you kidding me? I'm in a thread made to provoke whites, taking on like 5 90 IQ chimps at once. I don't even know why anymore.

OK so in the reverse of the ooknik dreamland we'll sterilize all "ethnics", otherwise we might not get whites as the end product.

I don't care about breeding, but if you are comparing a biological reality - "those with recessive genes being bred out of existence" to a forced artifical construct (forcefully sterilizing groups) then I don't know what to tell you, logic escapes you, the two scenarios are not equal. One happens naturally and is inevitable, the other is artificial and forced.

Also now you should ask yourself, if those are the lengths your race has to go, to survive, is it a net positive for them to survive or a net negative?

Try and take an outside looking in perspective, try and be unbiased, and ask yourself that question

The way you have frame the white race, makes whites seem like some kind of foregin virus to the planet lol, and they are unnaturally forcing their existence to continue when it should just die out.

You've also never responded as to how you think that interbreeding is going to make everyone look exactly the same, eliminate incels, and why this would be different to just sticking within your race.

So you want me to explain evolution then, there's google for that, you know how it will result in a "indistinguishable people", also it won't make everyone "exactly the same", seems like you are making a strawman here, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, never even said that, only claimed it would make most people virtually indistinguishable from one another.

Asians look mostly alike because they breed within their own population so much, they are a homogenous people, if all races interbreeded, enough, it would take a really long time, but those collective gene expressions would also become homogenous to the collective, there will always be slight variations, but for the most part everyone will fit a default template, in the same way that you can barely tell asian people apart.

The point is just that you're not thinking for yourself, you're thinking for "ethnics"

No I'm thinking for incels, the entire point of what I'm talking about is ending inceldom, and so long as there are significant racial differences, races will be ranked "better than others", and race will be a factor in hypergamy.

This line right here is the definition of volcel, and what is wrong with most white (so called) incels

"I can't get something great, but it isn't my absolute standard so fuck it"

How? Would you say something like that to an East Asia incel, since before that the disloyalty of East Asia females have been mentioned?

Who gives a fuck about other countries. It only matters what happens to your own people.

1. White people aren't the people of white incels, stop coping, they don't even let you breed, but tyrone gets to fuck stacey, you guys keep proving with your own words that you are coping, and somewhere in the back of your mind you still think you are "a part of the game" and "part of the group", you aren't, you are the other, you are basically an ethnic, you might as well be

2. You have to see the irony of this statement, can't the Jews make the same argument

Okay how about this, we put you guys back in your own countries/lands of origin, and implement a working traditionalist system their so you all get to strive and thrive aswell, just away from us.

Also this has been offered many times, and many black nationalists are accepting this offer and siding with white nationalists, some asian nationalists aswell, albeit not as many.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha a self proclaimed "Locationcel" telling others that they have to move somewhere else to thrive. Subhuman ethnic IQ levels.

I don't have exact explanation of your low IQ, may be you've got more neanderthal DNA than other whites? Like 10%~15% instead of 3.36%?

I came to this realization after reading your first (butthurt) reply to my comment.

As for your DNA, you can get a kit from 23andMe or some other shit, just an idea.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Don't see any suggestions to him in this thread. See a lot of myths that aren't in reply to him tho.

African Americans actually have more of a stake in certain parts of America than Africa, they can have private ethnostates in America, there aren't many Liberians in America.

Also most ethnics are Mexican or variations of Middle Easterners, and South East Asians, and it's mostly those first two groups that are the problem. So people going back to Mexico, The Middle East, and South East Asia isn't really a big deal, and sending the very very very few people back to the other various places isn't really a big deal either.
Middle easterners are about 1% of the US and all but one middle eastern nationalities in the US have a higher income than white Americans.

Middle easterners are about 1% of the US and all but one middle eastern nationalities in the US have a higher income than white Americans.

No, the highest incomes in America comes from curries:

Middle Easterners have lower income than white people.

Just lol @ ledgemund, replying with long paragraphs to trollish posts

Bro why do you always copy/paste your posts as new threads? You're only going to get the same responses you would have before, plus maybe a "high IQ" from @brownTrueCel6.
Lol

Aryan Offer: "We get our great countries exclusively to ourselves (ethnostates), you get to go back to the countries we helped make shitholes by draining them of resources, that's a great deal isn't it, why aren't you guys eager to sign up and risk your life against the jewish power structure for this?"
Bullshit. The less colonized parts of Africa are the poorest ones and the least developed. This has been debunked so many times.

I don't care about breeding, but if you are comparing a biological reality - "those with recessive genes being bred out of existence" to a forced artifical construct (forcefully sterilizing groups) then I don't know what to tell you, logic escapes you, the two scenarios are not equal. One happens naturally and is inevitable, the other is artificial and forced.

Also now you should ask yourself, if those are the lengths your race has to go, to survive, is it a net positive for them to survive or a net negative?

Try and take an outside looking in perspective, try and be unbiased, and ask yourself that question

The way you have frame the white race, makes whites seem like some kind of foregin virus to the planet lol, and they are unnaturally forcing their existence to continue when it should just die out.

So you want me to explain evolution then, there's google for that, you know how it will result in a "indistinguishable people", also it won't make everyone "exactly the same", seems like you are making a strawman here, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, never even said that, only claimed it would make most people virtually indistinguishable from one another.

Asians look mostly alike because they breed within their own population so much, they are a homogenous people, if all races interbreeded, enough, it would take a really long time, but those collective gene expressions would also become homogenous to the collective, there will always be slight variations, but for the most part everyone will fit a default template, in the same way that you can barely tell asian people apart.

Ah. You have no idea what you're talking about then, as I thought. You said earlier that you actually didn't believe in evolution (I will go find the quote if you need me to), but if you did, you'd know that it's a process that acts on a substrate of genetic variation, selecting environmentally suitable traits and favoring the reproductive success of some organisms over others. You would know in this case that differentiation isn't a principle you can just smother out from the workings of nature.

Asians can tell each other apart just fine and Japan, China, and Korea have plenty of incels - if they "look the same" to you, it's because your discernment is crude. "Virtually indistinguishable" would mean that people don't really look any better or worse than each other - you can put two people of the same 'skeen color' next to each other and see that they are still very distinguishable despite having a certain set of genetic and phenotypic similarities.

You also have no reason to think that, as big as the world is, geographical isolation and variability will not remain and that distinct regional forms will be eliminated. This is doubly the case if you don't assume the persistence of the technology and politics that ensure the possibility of global migration. For someone who fixates on 'the collapse', all of your dreaming about racial integration is undergirded by the assumption that the world will remain exactly as it is now, with all of its institutions intact.

No I'm thinking for incels, the entire point of what I'm talking about is ending inceldom, and so long as there are significant racial differences, races will be ranked "better than others", and race will be a factor in hypergamy.

All of this has been addressed before and is addressed above. What is your fixation with no race being 'better than others" when individual people themselves will continue to be "better than others" by the simple principle of plurality?

I don't have exact explanation of your low IQ, may be you've got more neanderthal DNA than other whites? Like 10%~15% instead of 3.36%?

I came to this realization after reading your first (butthurt) reply to my comment.

As for your DNA, you can get a kit from 23andMe or some other shit, just an idea.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Ah. Characteristically bad insult, assuming you even understand what is being said to you.

You can continue to "troll" me with meaningless statements, but you will remain an unintelligent shitnik who offers his ass to institutional power and is only repaid with tactics to whine at white people.
Just lol @ ledgemund, replying with long paragraphs to trollish posts

I only respond at length to @BlkPillPres. Even if his posts are disordered and constantly shifting, he at least makes a clear effort.

Last edited:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha a self proclaimed "Locationcel" telling others that they have to move somewhere else to thrive. Subhuman ethnic IQ levels.
Nice strawman, either that you have reading comprehension problems, either way not looking good for your IQ. I'm telling anyone they have to move anywhere, i'm saying, we're gonna put them back where they belong.
I wasn't just referring to Middle Easterners in America, I was referring to Middle Easterners in white countries as a whole, and oh people who have higher in group preference and higher among themselves at the expense of others make more money? Wow imagine my shock, it's almost as if they're working against the interest of their country or something and shouldn't even be here.

Ah. Characteristically bad insult, assuming you even understand what is being said to you.

You can continue to "troll" me with meaningless statements, but you will remain an unintelligent shitnik who offers his ass to institutional power and is only repaid with tactics to whine at white people.

Why are you keep saying "Ah" "Ah"? Are you fapping right now? LMAO

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @BlkPillPres

Why are you keep saying "Ah" "Ah"? Are you fapping right now? LMAO

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @BlkPillPres

Lol, man I'm done, I'm just going back and forth with these guys and we all know at the end of the day:

1. They can't do anything to stop "white genocide"

2. They aren't going to do anything to try to stop "white genocide", they are just venting online

3. They are coping, because they really have nothing to vent about, because white women won't fuck them anyways, so they aren't losing anything by their race ceasing to exist, they are coping using mental gymnastics to convince themselves they are "a part of the group" so they don't have to admit to themselves that they are basically as @Ledgemund puts it - "ookniks" too, as they are the ookniks of their own race.

At the end of the day these normie problems like a race surviving or our entire species surviving aren't our problems, that's one of the few perks of being a black piller and incel, and these idiots have thrown it away, to not only be sex starved and lonely, but to simultaneously bear the weight of normie problems, absolute masochists the lot of them, I wish them luck in their perpetual failure in saving their race and coping lol.

Just feel like sleeping right now, work today was tiring, I'm done with this thread for the most part, unless somebody asks something interesting or different.

Beating the jews at world domination is just as likely as beating Chad at physical attractiveness

Tfw you're too white to be ethnic but too impure to be a white nationalist and can't really participate properly in this skirmish :feelsbadman:

Lol, man I'm done, I'm just going back and forth with these guys and we all know at the end of the day:

2. They aren't going to do anything to try to stop "white genocide", they are just venting online

3. They are coping, because they really have nothing to vent about, because white women won't fuck them anyways, so they aren't losing anything by their race ceasing to exist, they are coping using mental gymnastics to convince themselves they are "a part of the group" so they don't have to admit to themselves that they are basically as @Ledgemund puts it - "ookniks" too, as they are the ookniks of their own race.

At the end of the day these normie problems like a race surviving or our entire species surviving aren't our problems, that's one of the few perks of being a black piller and incel, and these idiots have thrown it away, to not only be sex starved and lonely, but to simultaneously bare the weight of normie problems, absolute masochists the lot of them, I wish them luck in their perpetual failure in saving their race and coping lol.

Just feel like sleeping right now, work today was tiring, I'm done with this thread for the most part, unless somebody asks something interesting or different.

Beating the jews at world domination is just as likely as beating Chad at physical attractiveness

Let them cope, white-supremacy is their last "neanderthal-cope", if you take that from them, all of them are gonna rope en masse. Whites are lucky that Megatheriums are extinct, imagine what their women would do with these beasts if they were alive today, damn.

640px-Megatherum_DB.jpg
Frances-and-sloth-skeleton-NHM.jpg

Last edited:
Tfw you're too white to be ethnic but too impure to be a white nationalist and can't really participate properly in this skirmish :feelsbadman:

If you are mixed, then you aren't white, you're considered ethnic, whites kinda set themselves up for failure with that "one drop rule" thing, they basically gave themselves a handicap in the breeding game, a black man gets a white woman pregnant he considers that child black, a white man gets a black woman pregnant, he considers that child black lol

So in a sense, its not that whites are being bred out of existence by breeding interracially, its that their ridiculous standards of "being white" have handicapped them via their own personal definitions, so by default all the other races can easily out breed whites, just because white men don't even consider their own children white, unless their partner was completely white.

If you are mixed, then you aren't white, you're considered ethnic, whites kinda set themselves up for failure with that "one drop rule" thing, they basically gave themselves a handicap in the breeding game, a black man gets a white woman pregnant he considers that child black, a white man gets a black woman pregnant, he considers that child black lol

So in a sense, its not that whites are being bred out of existence by breeding interracially, its that their ridiculous standards of "being white" have handicapped them via their own personal definitions, so by default all the other races can easily out breed whites, just because white men don't even consider their own children white, unless their partner was completely white.
You reminded me of a video in which a Brazilian guy was explaining the nazi policies regarding race. Hitler considered the Dutch, English and Nordics Aryan too; then came the French, well, I guess they're mostly Aryan. Then the Italians came, so they had to be considered kinda Aryan as well. Then the Arabs, well, I think they're a bit Aryan as well...

Hilarious shit.

Whites are a blessed and cursed race, everyone wants a piece of them, and it works both for their success and their demise.

At the end of the day these normie problems like a race surviving or our entire species surviving aren't our problems, that's one of the few perks of being a black piller and incel, and these idiots have thrown it away, to not only be sex starved and lonely, but to simultaneously bear the weight of normie problems, absolute masochists the lot of them, I wish them luck in their perpetual failure in saving their race and coping lol.

Don't get condescending when you're still playing around in your own head. You continue to accuse everyone who doesn't support you (and by extension ookniks, whom you represent whether you recognize it or not) of le supremism.

If I think the duplicitous 'incel brothers' talk is a total sham, either I'm a larp or le reject. You cannot seem to see that the 'alternative' you provide to the latter case is even worse.

white-supremacy

Lol nice meme. You've pretty much got a pussy between your legs at this point.

white countries are the one who fucked up and still fucks over minoritie's countries anwyay...

For U.S blacks this could work: in a hispanic U.S, you will be lower than any other race. Hispanics and ethnics in general hate blacks way harder than white people do.

If you think that a white guy gets mad when his daughter dates a black, go check what an asian father or even worse, an arab father does when this happens.

you can dodge the Dodge but you can never dodge the Rodge

Nice strawman, either that you have reading comprehension problems, either way not looking good for your IQ. I'm telling anyone they have to move anywhere, i'm saying, we're gonna put them back where they belong.

I wasn't just referring to Middle Easterners in America, I was referring to Middle Easterners in white countries as a whole, and oh people who have higher in group preference and higher among themselves at the expense of others make more money? Wow imagine my shock, it's almost as if they're working against the interest of their country or something and shouldn't even be here.
Kek good luck whitey

I decided to identify myself as an “ethnikcel”, even if I have a pale skin, because nowadays the ethnic man is the biggest victim and whites are always pictured as violent oppressors.

Anyway, you ethnikcopers are welcome in the west because we need a collapse. Rapefugees are welcome, ethnikcels are welcome.