Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Genuine Questions.

T

thenollen

Greycel
Firstly, what's with all the slurs on here lol. I get you feel repressed and angry, but people can't really choose their ethnicity or skin colour. Secondly, the amount of pedocels on here is insane, for a bunch of "blackpilled truecels" you really like the foid ideology of preying on those who can't fight back against you (i.e. children) and them whining and name-calling when you get called out for it. Indeed some foid behaviour you got going on there. Thirdly, for my last question, what precisely would one have to do to convince/argue our cause with friends, this is a genuine question as I have a friend who is interested in understanding/joining me in this. Thank you all and have a pleasant day.

Firstly, what's with all the slurs on here lol. I get you feel repressed and angry, but people can't really choose their ethnicity or skin colour.

I dislike White foid privilege. Quite simple and valid.

Firstly, what's with all the slurs on here lol. I get you feel repressed and angry, but people can't really choose their ethnicity or skin colour.
Don't mind the slurs. Most users aren't serious about them.

Secondly, the amount of pedocels on here is insane.
What do you define as pedophilia?

Hebephiles and ephebophiles are not pedophiles. Prepubescent minors are not as sexualized around here as you make it seem. Otherwise, I agree.

Thirdly, for my last question, what precisely would one have to do to convince/argue our cause with friends, this is a genuine question as I have a friend who is interested in understanding/joining me in this. Thank you all and have a pleasant day.
It's not a cause. This isn't a movement. You can introduce him to blackpilled videos on YouTube made by Tails, SaintShower, Blackpilled Jesus, Wheat Waffles, and so on. There's also a Scientific Blackpill Wiki if you're more interested in studies.

As an Ethnic, I don't mind the racial slurs, only snowflakes are easily offended in today's PC culture. Not all of us are Pedocels, but reddit constantly banning Incel sub's makes more "moderate" Incels come to places like here, and to convince a friend, just show them all the Blackpills out there, I am to lazy to bring up scholarly papers because I am doing Finals, but trust me they are there especially relating to what women generally prefer in a male.

Oy, Good Day!

Don't mind the slurs. Most users aren't serious about them.

What do you define as pedophilia?

Hebephiles and ephebophiles are not pedophiles. Prepubescent minors are not as sexualized around here as you make it seem. Otherwise, I agree.

It's not a cause. This isn't a movement. You can introduce him to blackpilled videos on YouTube made by Tails, SaintShower, Blackpilled Jesus, Wheat Waffles, and so on. There's also a Scientific Blackpill Wiki if you're more interested in studies.
Specifically the people under the pedophilia rule thread are pedophiles, they cope way too hard to not be. On the note of the help sites/videos, I appreciate you very much for that. Thanks mate.

I dont think there is more pedophiles here than in any other place, also pedo talk and pics are against the rules so its not encouraged, its opposite. I personally dont mind and dont judge.

Slurs don’t physically hurt anyone and it only emotionally hurts soys, it is all win

Stop crying and get the fuck out of here

Firstly, what's with all the slurs on here lol.
It's nothing serious, kike.

Secondly, the amount of pedocels on here is insane, for a bunch of "blackpilled truecels" you really like the foid ideology of preying on those who can't fight back against you (i.e. children) and them whining and name-calling when you get called out for it. Indeed some foid behaviour you got going on there.
They're not pedo"cels", strictly speaking. They're pedophiles who are piggybacking incel and black pill forums, because it's the closest thing they have to space on the open net. They could even be long-time sexhavers who larp as normies.

Thirdly, for my last question, what precisely would one have to do to convince/argue our cause with friends, this is a genuine question as I have a friend who is interested in understanding/joining me in this.
Just don't. Don't do it. Honestly, don't. Don't discuss the black pill with people who are blue pilled. People will fail to understand, get emotional, and then relationships with friends will get ruined.

The black pill is meant to be a personal discovery. Let them discover it on their own.

Thank you all and have a pleasant day.
Likewise, greycel.

Specifically the people under the pedophilia rule thread are pedophiles, they cope way too hard to not be. On the note of the help sites/videos, I appreciate you very much for that. Thanks mate.
you are full of idee fixe

I mean yeah? I just recently made an account? I've lurked without an account for a while now though, so your point being...?

Firstly, what's with all the slurs on here lol. I get you feel repressed and angry, but people can't really choose their ethnicity or skin colour. Secondly, the amount of pedocels on here is insane, for a bunch of "blackpilled truecels" you really like the foid ideology of preying on those who can't fight back against you (i.e. children) and them whining and name-calling when you get called out for it. Indeed some foid behaviour you got going on there. Thirdly, for my last question, what precisely would one have to do to convince/argue our cause with friends, this is a genuine question as I have a friend who is interested in understanding/joining me in this. Thank you all and have a pleasant day.
Get out infiltrator

Firstly, what's with all the slurs on here lol.
nothing serious most of us wont say this in real life.
I get you feel repressed and angry, but people can't really choose their ethnicity or skin colour. Secondly, the amount of pedocels on here is insane, for a bunch of "blackpilled truecels" you really like the foid ideology of preying on those who can't fight back against you (i.e. children) and them whining and name-calling when you get called out for it. Indeed some foid behaviour you got going on there.
I dont prey on children. Sexualizing minors is already banned.
Thirdly, for my last question, what precisely would one have to do to convince/argue our cause with friends, this is a genuine question as I have a friend who is interested in understanding/joining me in this. Thank you all and have a pleasant day.
Is your friend blackpilled? if he is then cool if not don't convince him to join this forumn this forumn is only for lonely/ depressed men

Damn 8chan is still a thing?
No not the original 8chan, but there are a lot of places besides the incel community where there are appreciators of cuteness so I don't think people are necessarily gathering here because it's the closest thing to that on the clearnet

nothing serious most of us wont say this in real life.

I dont prey on children. Sexualizing minors is already banned.

Is your friend blackpilled? if he is then cool if not don't convince him to join this forumn this forumn is only for lonely/ depressed men
he's well on his way to it. I've gotten feedback though that I should just let it occur naturally, so that is what I'll do.

A small edit, personally idgaf about slurs, I just find it weird how heavily they are used, might be how I was raised or something. Distinctions to make, I don't think most incels are pedos, quite the contrary in fact, so sorry for any confusion there. Lastly, I apologize for my slightly grand wording there at the end, it was goofy as fuck lol. Thanks everyone for the feedback, I appreciate it thoroughly. Still kinda new to interacting with the forum as a member.

because this forum attracts a lot of edgy idiots.Frankly, a lot of this stuff you mentioned has nothing to do with inceldom and I don’t know why these people are here

I dont think there is more pedophiles here than in any other place, also pedo talk and pics are against the rules so its not encouraged, its opposite. I personally dont mind and dont judge.