Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Genuinely starting to plan my suicide

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I always had that voice in my head telling me I want to die, but never was it as strong and convincing as this now.

I was ldaring in my bed just now and I randomly get the thought "I'll definitely be killing myself this year" and it sounded like such a normal and logical thing that I am definitely going to do that it scares me.

I'll probably go to a shooting range and kill myself (because europoor). I always knew that shooting myself in the head was going to be the way I want to go.

Thanks for reading this incoherent mess.

Last edited:
i will sell your .is account on the dark web

ive also wanted to kms but always chickened out, i can cope i guess

any paticular trigger or just general misery, sadness and hopelessness

I always had that voice in my head telling me I want to die, but never was it as strong and convincing as this now.

I was just ldaring in my bed just now and I randomly get the thought "I'll definitely be killing myself this year" and it sounded like such a normal and logical thing that I am definitely going to do that it scares me.

I'll probably go to a shooting range and kill myself (because europoor). I always knew that shooting myself in the head was going to be the way I want to go.

Thanks for reading this incoherent mess.
Why can't you become a taxi driver and have 4 people drive with you, ramp up the speed and crash into a poor innocent family of four?
It's not like the police could do anything about it if you went through 160mph slamming it onto the motorway.

In all seriousness, please don't leave us. We have already lost alot.

Take it easy, one day at a time and if u need meds just take the meds with a dr who cares
Jewpills have no effect on me.

Headshots have a high success rate. Other methods are surprisingly bad, someone made a post about it on .is.

Don’t know what to tell you, I’m certainly not happy about a brocel’s death, but at the same time it’s your right to sui and for the truest of truecels, it may be a good option.

well, i guess my stance on the topic is already in my sig

If you have access to a gun then that should hopefully give you a quick and painless exit.