Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Starting to Calm Down

F

Feeshtu

Officer
★★
I’ve had my own apartment for about a month now.
I’m starting to relax a little bit.

I had a series of bad roommates.
But, a schizophrenic subhuman has a hard time finding people to move in and share the rent.
So, I can’t be too picky.

Anyway, this is great.
I like silence. Too much noise for too long really bothers me.
I need my time to just lay on my bed in silence.

I’ve been playing a lot of Warzone Mobile.
If you can overlook the fact that it’s full of cheaters……it’s actually a good game.
They just need to add more maps and let players choose which map they want to play on.

I quit exercising.
I just need to rest.

A life in enemy territory takes its toll.
I am so very tired.
But, for now, I can eat without fear of being poisoned.
I can sleep knowing that I am safe.

I stay alone in an apartment too. its peaceful and i can coom whenever i want to

Is it better than cumpant? I have about 5 pants I cum in on a rotation.
yeah because shirt has more area to cum on, ive been using that cumshirt for over a year now

yeah because shirt has more area to cum on, ive been using that cumshirt for over a year now
Why not condoms? Just blow your load into them and throw them away. It's quick and easy. And if the condoms have lube, then it's even easier to masturbate.

Why not condoms? Just blow your load into them and throw them away. It's quick and easy. And if the condoms have lube, then it's even easier to masturbate.
condom is one coom and then throw it way
cumshirt has lasted for over a whole year

condom is one coom and then throw it way
cumshirt has lasted for over a whole year
Fair enough. I live with my parents so I couldn't do that. Wouldn't want to risk them finding it, not to mention the stench,

Fair enough. I live with my parents so I couldn't do that. Wouldn't want to risk them finding it, not to mention the stench,
When i used to live with my parents i used to have cumbooks. I used to read a lot as a kid so i had a shit ton of books just lying in my shelf. One of my cumbooks was the Anna Frank biography

When i used to live with my parents i used to have cumbooks. I used to read a lot as a kid so i had a shit ton of books just lying in my shelf. One of my cumbooks was the Anna Frank biography
:giga: Well, you were undoubtedly more ballsy than me, that's for sure. I couldn't even imagine doing that. Well, I could, but it just wouldn't be realistic for a guy like me.
Also, I like how comfortable and easy condoms are. You slip them on, you cum, you pull them off, you wipe the cum off your dick, then you throw both the condom and paper towels away.

I've had shitty roommates in the past, living alone is a blessing

being alone is nice

I would love to have my own apartment cant calm down in my family home its starting to stress me out