Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal German brocel regrets getting his dick removed to become a foid

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★
Screenshot 2024 01 27 at 112036 in the morning

Brocel was unhappy and depressed, (probably because of his looks).
He also could not accept his dick (probably because it was small and ugly).
He believed that he would be "prettier" after having his dick removed and a vagina installed instead...
Screenshot 2024 01 27 at 112812 in the morning

From the documentary it is also very clear that his "friend" on the right pushed him to trannymaxx!
The jewdoctors also saw him as an easy prey with whom they could make a quick buck and that's how he ended up on the operation table.
Now he deeply regrets it, his dick is gone and he can't masturbate anymore, he has been emasculated and castrated with no way back.

Link to the video (in German):
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S7D6xxK6Go

Last edited:
He's not a brocel. He's a deranged faggot and it's best if he slit his throat.

From the documentary it is also very clear that his "friend" on the right pushed him to trannymaxx!
The jewdoctors also saw him as an easy prey so they could make a quick buck and that's how he ended up on the operation table.
Now he deeply regrets it, his dick is gone and he can't masturbate anymore, he has been emasculated and castrated with no way back.
Believing in others can be deceptive, I don't believe that there are people so stupid as to leave themselves as an offering to what others decide to do with them. They're like playable characters that need a controller to move. The problem is that when they make a mistake, they won't have anyone to blame. Just regret it for the rest of their lives, sad.

Believing in others can be deceptive, I don't believe that there are people so stupid as to leave themselves as an offering to what others decide to do with them. They're like playable characters that need a controller to move. The problem is that when they make a mistake, they won't have anyone to blame. Just regret it for the rest of their lives, sad.
I have the same personality trait, and got used and abused due to it.
Luckily it did not end as bad as it did for this guy.

I have the same personality trait, and got used and abused due to it.
Luckily it did not end as bad as it did for this guy.
I didn't know, it feels comfortable when you let others decide for you. You feel like they care about your future. But it's better to be cautious and do it ourselves, right?

He's white, he coulda gotten any foid he wanted, why he do this to himself?

I didn't know, it feels comfortable when you let others decide for you. You feel like they care about your future. But it's better to be cautious and do it ourselves, right?
Many people have bad intentions for you.
I lent money or do things for people and never get anything back in return.
It started in kindergarden when the bullies took the toys away from me.

Not a "brocel" a disgusting waste of sperm that is

It seems like very, very few (if any) males are genuinely happy being sub, feminine, gay, etc.

Hence why even in that small community the suicide rate is very high.

View attachment 1048517
Brocel was unhappy and depressed, probably because of his looks.
He also could not accept his dick (probably because it was small and ugly).
He believed that he would be "prettier" after having his dick removed and a vagina installed instead...
View attachment 1048520
The jewdoctors also saw him as an easy prey so they could make a quick buck and that's how he ended up on the operation table.

Link to the video (in German):
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S7D6xxK6Go

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NIGGA HAS NO DICK AND BALLS

This is sad and pathetic

This is the feminist agenda. They want all men to kill their manhood. And they recruit foids to join their feminist ranks to spread their cancerous ideologies to harm men.

Nigga has the ultimate tranny haircut. Every tranny should be state-mandated to have that haircut so we can identify them easily.

Good. Now he should go ER and kill a few normies before killing himself

No sympathy for Troons

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NIGGA HAS NO DICK AND BALLS
It's interesting how these retards cut off their dick and balls without any thought then they complain about it later

It's interesting how these retards cut off their dick and balls without any thought then they complain about it later
My parents had my dick jewed, which is also totally retarded.

Jail is not enough for doctors that do this kind of shit. They should pay through their entire lives with money and mandatory blood donations.

Freak should be burned alive at the stake.