Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

German cars are unreliable and expensive to fix?

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
Every american mechanic will tell you that German cars are unreliable, expensive and difficult to fix.

Yet, here in Germany 80% of the population is driving BMW, VW, Audi or Mercedes without any issues ...

Are american mechanics just too retarded to fix German cars or why are they constantly bitching about them while nobody here in Germany seems to have any issues with them?

Every american mechanic will tell you that German cars are unreliable, expensive and difficult to fix.

Yet, here in Germany 80% of the population is driving BMW, VW, Audi or Mercedes without any issues ...

Are american mechanics just too retarded to fix German cars or why are they constantly bitching about them while nobody here in Germany seems to have any issues with them?
Ameri-goy are fucking retarded, that is why.

They would rather buy cheap shit from Japan than high-quality German shit, whilst also crippling the motor industry here.

I still drive a Ford; gotta support local business :feelsYall:.

American cars are the ones that are unreliable.

According to this, some German brands, but a lot of AMERICANS

About German cars I hear the parts are expensive, need to be ordered so if your car breaks down it won't get fixed quickly, and that not many people fix them.

But I have never heard they are unreliable, if anything I've heard vw makes great starter cars and bmw and Mercedes are popular luxury brands. I also commonly hear that American cars are unreliable. So the best choice is a Japanese car which is both reliable and easy to get fixed if you need to.

I should add this is what I hear from the US and from people who I asked about cars when I was shopping for my first one, not from mechanics.

Last edited:

The only German brand that it's known to be shit is Opel kind of,all German cars are known to be reliable,high class and beautiful.

Mercedes Cobra was one of the few cars that constantly passed the one million kilometers mark,they were known to be undistructible

Mercedes Cobra
Like its predecessors, the W123 gained the reputation of being well built and reliable. Many taxi companies chose the W123, and they were a common sight in Germany. Reaching 500,000 or 1,000,000 km with only minor mechanical issues was common with W123s used as taxicabs. Once the W123 reached the end of its service life, they were often shipped to Africa and third world countries where they were highly esteemed for their ability to travel on rough roads and to not require frequent maintenance.

tbh i had way more problems with german cars than any kind of other cars in my life especially with Mercedes vans.
definitely not buying any german brands in the future. they easily get broken and fixing them is super expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back