Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News U.S. and Germany are apparently secretly conspiring to stop helping Ukraine, claims German tabloid Bild.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Before the New Troubles began in Ireland, before the Middle East heated up again, the Current Thing was Ukraine. And it looks like that Thing is about to end soon. Any Germans here able to speak on how reputable Bild is?

They claim to have a tip from an inside source: Germany and America are gonna start cutting Ukraine off from military support. Only giving Ukraine enough support to, ideally, hold their current territories. Not to reclaim anything lost. This will supposedly convince Ukraine to say "Okay, we can't win any more than we've won, we surrender and would like to discuss peace."

Best decision they can make. There is no point in sending young men to fight a dead war. NATO is to blame for expanding eastward and placing missiles in the Russian border. Russia is only defending herself. Putin would not be a good president if he allowed Western troops to take Georgia, Ukraine, the Black Sea, and the Baltics and attack Russia from all sides.

Long live the Russian people!
Death to NATO and the Jews!

Expected outcome. This senseless war waged by elitists are wearing out Europe's economy, driving many people into unemployment and poverty.

Best decision they can make. There is no point in sending young men to fight a dead war. NATO is to blame for expanding eastward and placing missiles in the Russian border. Russia is only defending herself. Putin would not be a good president if he allowed Western troops to take Georgia, Ukraine, the Black Sea, and the Baltics and attack Russia from all sides.

Long live the Russian people!
Death to NATO and the Jews!

Thing is I don't see Russia settling for less than all of Ukraine. Thats why I didn't see peace as possible from the start. Why would Russia settle for 4 provinces it doesn't really change the overall situation of NATO expansion in the other 80% of Ukraine.

Thing is I don't see Russia settling for less than all of Ukraine. Thats why I didn't see peace as possible from the start. Why would Russia settle for 4 provinces it doesn't really change the overall situation of NATO expansion in the other 80% of Ukraine.

This suggests one of at least two things then...

1. To expect Russia to compromise is foolish, so the U.S./Germany don't expect Russia to compromise. Meaning this plan is probably fake.

2. They don't expect Russia to compromise, but at the same time they don't care and are prepared to bail on this Vietnam style.

I mean, do they have any other real option? Even Lukashenko is saying that the war is a total stalemate now.

Germany and America are gonna start cutting Ukraine off from military support. Only giving Ukraine enough support to, ideally, hold their current territories.
That was the plan all along, to provoke Russia into a costly endless war that would isolate them from their trade partners in Western Europe.
As for the "money" the US is sending to Ukraine, it's just voodoo accounting. Like they send a mothballed M113 and count it as if they have to replace it with a brand new M113, even though it was scheduled for the scrap heap. It worked too well though, because a lot of Americans now think the US has sent like $100B cash to Ukraine and it's becoming a political liability.

I mean, do they have any other real option? Even Lukashenko is saying that the war is a total stalemate now.

If its a stalemate then Russia will have to agree on these lines more or less. I think Russia is winning it just takes a long time in modern war. But its almost like there is a de facto push coming where if the world agrees its a stalemate, and agrees Russia gets the 4 provinces.. then can Russia politically try to keep attacking and make the war go on.

Wow that's brutal. I see Moscow and Kyiv making an agreement to establish east and west ukraine. I read before that's exactly what Putin was planning for too

If its a stalemate then Russia will have to agree on these lines more or less. I think Russia is winning it just takes a long time in modern war.
Pretty much. They're all but guaranteed to eventually win if this war continues like this, but can they afford something like that? That's the question here, ultimately the best move for them would be to go with what they have, rather than waiting, keeping on pushing and risking that the balance of power suddenly changes by, say, Western powers suddenly sending massive amounts of mercenaries there and so on.

But its almost like there is a de facto push coming where if the world agrees its a stalemate, and agrees Russia gets the 4 provinces.. then can Russia politically try to keep attacking and make the war go on.
I'd also add, thinking long-term, even those recently acquired territories will be a cause of problems for a long time. There's no reason to try to take more and only causing more problems for themselves. Lost causes die very slowly, and those territories will probably be a flashpoint for a century from now on, since the Ukrainians and the West aren't going to forget about it easily.

Pretty much. They're all but guaranteed to eventually win if this war continues like this, but can they afford something like that? That's the question here, ultimately the best move for them would be to go with what they have, rather than waiting, keeping on pushing and risking that the balance of power suddenly changes by, say, Western powers suddenly sending massive amounts of mercenaries there and so on.

I'd also add, thinking long-term, even those recently acquired territories will be a cause of problems for a long time. There's no reason to try to take more and only causing more problems for themselves. Lost causes die very slowly, and those territories will probably be a flashpoint for a century from now on, since the Ukrainians and the West aren't going to forget about it easily.

My view is for strategic reasons Russia has to take all of Ukraine. If the West gets 80% of Ukraine then Russia more or less has the same problems it had with Ukraine joining the West. You have a good point that keeping the war going brings more risks.

In 2024 imo the Russian plan will be to gain some serious ground and continue ramping up the military size so as to overwhelm the Ukrainian army. If Russia gets outside these 4 SE provinces with its invasion, I think that will shift things a lot in the West. Right now the pro-Russian alt-right types in the West they believe Russia only wants those 4 SE provinces.

My view is for strategic reasons Russia has to take all of Ukraine. If the West gets 80% of Ukraine then Russia more or less has the same problems it had with Ukraine joining the West. You have a good point that keeping the war going brings more risks.

In 2024 imo the Russian plan will be to gain some serious ground and continue ramping up the military size so as to overwhelm the Ukrainian army. If Russia gets outside these 4 SE provinces with its invasion, I think that will shift things a lot in the West. Right now the pro-Russian alt-right types in the West they believe Russia only wants those 4 SE provinces.
Yeah, that's why I mentioned the stuff about a lost cause. The size difference between the two countries really obscures that, but their populations aren't as different in size to where Russia can just easily take over Ukraine and absorb its population. Even if we completely write off the ones that left the country, there's still enough of them there to where they would be a double digit percentage of Russia's population if it conquered the entirety of Ukraine. I really don't know if they can pull that off, with those numbers, how sparsely populated Ukraine is and how radicalized Ukrainians are at this point, that's just a guerilla nightmare waiting to happen, especially in the forested and mountainous areas near the NATO countries.

1641454945343.png
Ukraine_topo_en-1024x697.jpg

That was the plan all along, to provoke Russia into a costly endless war that would isolate them from their trade partners in Western Europe.
As for the "money" the US is sending to Ukraine, it's just voodoo accounting. Like they send a mothballed M113 and count it as if they have to replace it with a brand new M113, even though it was scheduled for the scrap heap. It worked too well though, because a lot of Americans now think the US has sent like $100B cash to Ukraine and it's becoming a political liability.
It's a war against German influence in Europe.

Yeah, that's why I mentioned the stuff about a lost cause. The size difference between the two countries really obscures that, but their populations aren't as different in size to where Russia can just easily take over Ukraine and absorb its population. Even if we completely write off the ones that left the country, there's still enough of them there to where they would be a double digit percentage of Russia's population if it conquered the entirety of Ukraine. I really don't know if they can pull that off, with those numbers, how sparsely populated Ukraine is and how radicalized Ukrainians are at this point, that's just a guerilla nightmare waiting to happen, especially in the forested and mountainous areas near the NATO countries.

1641454945343.png
Ukraine_topo_en-1024x697.jpg

Ya the vastness of Ukraine and how big its population is. And how the population is spread out across the whole country in these villages, towns and big cities. With all roads connecting it all. Its going to be a long war, like decades.

I think what Russia is hoping for is to eventually break the Ukraine army. Where the Ukraine army just doesn't have the manpower, weaponry and ammo to fight anymore and is getting pushed back. The Russians would eventually take Kiev in that scenario, then Ukraine would be under their control.

Ya the vastness of Ukraine and how big its population is. And how the population is spread out across the whole country in these villages, towns and big cities. With all roads connecting it all. Its going to be a long war, like decades.
Exactly:worryfeels::worryfeels:.

I think what Russia is hoping for is to eventually break the Ukraine army. Where the Ukraine army just doesn't have the manpower, weaponry and ammo to fight anymore and is getting pushed back. The Russians would eventually take Kiev in that scenario, then Ukraine would be under their control.
Undoubtedly.