Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

German chadlite/chad is tired of it

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
basically he explains the black pill. He says he is average height but women have always called him too skinny. Hatred of men arises because women only get involved with Chad, who fucks his way through the world. Then women project their hatred of men onto all men even though they were only fooled by Chad.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6L50Gu5Ga4

Picture of chadlite, you are talking about.

Mogs me to hell, but I wouldn't call him chadlite more like normie.

HTN at best.

Did he even try gymmaxxig ?

Your Average whitecel

This reminds me:

Where was that video of a German (or Austrian or Swiss) Chad going on about how getting a foid requires reading self-improvement books. The video was in English, and he claimed he struggled with foids until he read some books.

Even normies lambasted the ridiculousness of his video in the comment section. He was tall with a chiseled jawline. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

This reminds me:

Where was that video of a German (or Austrian or Swiss) Chad going on about how getting a foid requires reading self-improvement books. The video was in English, and he claimed he struggled with foids until he read some books.

Even normies lambasted the ridiculousness of his video in the comment section. He was tall with a chiseled jawline. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
show please

Chadlite? where

he is ugly as fck. he has brutal nasal folds, thinning hair, dresses like a 60yo. he is completely delusional. just wonder how his gf now looks like,.. 100% an ugly one who is happy to have found a betabuxxer like him hehe

Over for Germany

looks HTN at most, definitely not Chadlite

This is what a truecel looks like in Germany, lmao

Hatred of men arises because women only get involved with Chad, who fucks his way through the world. Then women project their hatred of men onto all men even though they were only fooled by Chad.
Exactly. It's like saying a game is too tryhardy, but you only play in ranked. When really most of the game is casual.

Chadlite? where
compared to me he is a chadlite.
This is what a truecel looks like in Germany, lmao
a truecel in other universe.
he is ugly as fck. he has brutal nasal folds, thinning hair, dresses like a 60yo. he is completely delusional. just wonder how his gf now looks like,.. 100% an ugly one who is happy to have found a betabuxxer like him hehe
if he is ugly for you then you dont want to see me...

Japan or Thailand is 1 flight away don't waste your time in Switzerland or Deutschland

basically he explains the black pill. He says he is average height but women have always called him too skinny. Hatred of men arises because women only get involved with Chad, who fucks his way through the world. Then women project their hatred of men onto all men even though they were only fooled by Chad.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6L50Gu5Ga4

>Chad/Chadlite

In which universe? He's a 5/10 aging normshit.

Chad only to shitskin sluts