Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL German women is beautiful | Miss Germany 2024

supersoldier

supersoldier

Incel for life.
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLXAvFP22CM

European future is truly beautiful, embrace the diversity!

Nazis would be so proud :feelskek: :feelskek:.

Can't tell if Jew or bi-racial lol

bei uns sagt man: hässliche fotze

She looks like my aunt

They just can't help themselves from turning everything into crappy poorly directed regime propaganda.

They just can't help themselves from turning everything into crappy poorly directed regime propaganda.
15 years later.
"Ohh guys do you remember that in 2024 miss Germany was an actual female"

She looks like the vocalist of System of a Down

Agreeing with her that she's German is like agreeing with a tranny that they are the gender they claim too be.

Idc but it comes off as so un-genuine virtue signalling that if I was her, I would just feel embarrassed because it would feel like winning the special olympics.

Agreeing with her that she's German is like agreeing with a tranny that they are the gender they claim too be.
Speaks German, have German passport = German = White = European

/s

Nobody watches this shit anymore no matter the country

Nobody watches this shit anymore no matter the country
still they try to push that diversity and woke agenda everywhere

still they try to push that diversity and woke agenda everywhere
True thats why tv and media are dying in few years nobody will buy a tv anymore except lgbtqiai++ roasties

They couldn’t even pick a cute sandfoid? They had to pick the ugliest dune coon they could find

Non-white women can never compete with white, female beauty. Thats why the Jews are so jealous and are trying to destroy the white race.

Even the best looking Asian women are actually less attractive than a non-fat , pig, white college female. Most latina women max out at an 8/10,are short and even then 80%+ of hispanic American and Mexican women are overweight or obese so most are fat pigs.

Miss. China

Miss. Mexico

Miss. Kenya

Average white, college girls

An average young, white lady can easily compete against the best looking women from China and Mexico and beats the best looking black lady

Non-white women can never compete with white, female beauty. Thats why the Jews are so jealous and are trying to destroy the white race.

Even the best looking Asian women are actually less attractive than a non-fat , pig, white college female. Most latina women max out at an 8/10,are short and even then 80%+ of hispanic American and Mexican women are overweight or obese so most are fat pigs.

Miss. China
View attachment 1074042

Miss. Mexico
View attachment 1074043

Miss. Kenya

View attachment 1074046
Average white, college girls
View attachment 1074045
View attachment 1074048

An average young, white lady can easily compete against the best looking women from China and Mexico and beats the best looking black lady
Average white girl is ugly dumbass, mullatos are the best from i experience

The amount of collective gaslighting is just unbelievable.
This is why even the most unattractive western women believe that they deserve a chad.

Slaughter that Mutt creature without mercy

Idc but it comes off as so un-genuine virtue signalling that if I was her, I would just feel embarrassed because it would feel like winning the special olympics.

Looks like SandniggER to me

It's absolutely fascinating how coddled women are, how easy their lives are. They can do whatever.

Can you fucking imagine one of us, one of the wristcels here trying to compete in a body building competition or something? Like, holy shit.

Meanwhile, women can look like whatever they want. It doesn't matter, they will win. Feminists constantly encourage women not to shave legs, armpits, not to lose weight. They get constantly told they are beautiful no matter what. Simps constantly simp for them. Holy shit.

You can just feel how no one has ever told this stuck up bitch 'no' in her entire life.

All her life she's been coddled, told how strong she is, how much she deserves, how amazing she is.