Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Germancels is it true that Germans get hysterical over noise on weekends

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Not talking about stuff like playing very loud music or drilling a wall I think everyone finds that annoying regardless of the country. But been seeing lots of memes that Germans get super triggered even by normal noises like watching TV at normal volume or walking and will even call the police on you before asking you to make less noise kek know memes are exaggerated but any exaggeration is slightly based on reality.

not that I've ever seen. maybe old fuckers might tell you off but nobody really cares I dont think.

@Whitefeminineboy

Never had anyone complain for being too loud on the weekend. Only my senile and paranoid grandma thinks i could wake up the neighbors when i talk with people over voicechat

only niggers like distracting noises because they lack internal monologues

Not talking about stuff like playing very loud music or drilling a wall I think everyone finds that annoying regardless of the country. But been seeing lots of memes that Germans get super triggered even by normal noises like watching TV at normal volume or walking and will even call the police on you before asking you to make less noise kek know memes are exaggerated but any exaggeration is slightly based on reality.
real germans call police if you fart