Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Germany is Retarded and Legit over , Just fucking look at this and the Tolerance , Immigrant demolishes Cars , BASED OVERLIMIT

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUNATIC RichtER "
★★★★★

Immigrant demolish cars , german foid crys OH MUH CAR . Cucked dude does nothing but call it a nice spectacle , the other one asks wHaTs HiS nAmE , rly? ...

are they fucking serious?

VERMINDERUNG DER HEMMSCHWELLE DURCH TOLERANZTEST . lowering of inhibition through tolerancetest , this is what immigrants do now

soon they fucking crack your doors open in a fucking group and just take what they want , just wait it will go that far , Germany is fucking cucked but i like it , society needs to go downhill , humans and womans need to be eradicated , a reset needs to happen

Last edited:
if german whites want to be weak little cucks then let them get raped and killed. let them have what they want.

self-hating whites need to be burned alive

42A90282 14C7 4E60 BE47 33D0ED7A9844

Just be ethnic theory

If it was a car of an ethnic he would shoot or stab him right there. just jfl at modern westerners

Just read the quote in my signature.

Immigrant demolish cars , german foid crys OH MUH CAR .

Good. Females, specially white/German females should not drive.

i hate cars

By the way, do you have a driver licence?
I hate getting driver licencemogged by females. So, it is pretty good what happened in the video. Only men should be allowed to drive and we should have a driver licence at the moment we are born.

Good. Females, specially white/German females should not drive.

By the way, do you have a driver licence?
I hate getting driver licencemogged by females. So, it is pretty good what happened in the video. Only men should be allowed to drive and we should have a driver licence at the moment we are born.

when i was bluepilled i try to have licence but im poor and i never have car so i have licence but rly cant drive , once the job i work give me car to drive and i crash it the car is for the trash they hate me hard now i rly hate cars and my high inhib is not sutable for driving and where i live our cars and roads are not like yours boio

now i work but i never drive again

when i was bluepilled i try to have licence but im poor and i never have car so i have licence but rly cant drive , once the job i work give me car to drive and i crash it the car is for the trash they hate me hard now i rly hate cars and my high inhib is not sutable for driving and where i live our cars and roads are not like yours boio

now i work but i never drive again

We have to drive. We are men. Every female has a driver licence and a car. We are getting mogged constantly. It has to stop now.

I live in Germany and Germans are the most cucked race that ever existed. They always vote for Greens, communists etc, they deserve what they get. In 2100 there will be not one German left. It's over for Germans.

We have to drive. We are men. Every female has a driver licence and a car. We are getting mogged constantly. It has to stop now.

Foids shouldn’t be allowed to drive. Sharia would make certain of this inshallah

I live in Germany and Germans are the most cucked race that ever existed. They always vote for Greens, communists etc, they deserve what they get. In 2100 there will be not one German left. It's over for Germans.

i hate self-hating whites with a passion

they do much more damage than all of the most violent refugees

to drive where ? i refuse to wagecuck to have stupid car i want to fly

It’s over, because people want to be culturally enriched.

Who the great white race now, Germans?

if german whites want to be weak little cucks then let them get raped and killed. let them have what they want.

self-hating whites need to be burned alive
True, Hitler himself said (in Mein Kampf) that any people who is not willing to fight for its existence does not have the right to exist.

lol what the fuck, is this what germany looks like right now

kein liebes N.egerlein ...

:feelskek:

Eh, if I was walking by and I saw someone wrecking a car that isn't mine, I'd just keep walking and go about my day. I'd think it was a nice spectacle too.

i wonder what hitler would think of germany nowadays
Hitler was the big gamble, he rolled the dice & lost, everything is in control of the Jews that are corrupting everything & this planet is hell on Earth, Germany in it's cucked self hating state today can fucking burn.

Adolf Hitler does not deserve to watch this

There is something you need to understand how it works there and majority of eurocucktries.
If a male (and white) would fight back, he would have a fine and a quality jail time. Specially if they got everything on tape.
And daily reminder those cunts wanted them in for various reasons.
The germans are not the problem, their gov and women are.

(((
m
e
r
k
e
l
)))

Rip germancels

I don't know why you guys care about Germany so much. What has that country done for you? if I went there I would probably get picked on by the tall chads. I mean screw it, man. The population voted for this. Aren't the Germans supposed to be smart? why didn't they vote for politicians that had their best interest in mind? fuck it, who cares if a third worlder is burning everything. Let it all burn to the ground.

Merkel's commitment of treason is the worst crime that ever has happened to that country. There's no doubt Hitler would've gassed her.
But he's dead. Germany needs to carry on, a new leader is needed. Alternative right have to win next election or it's over for Central Europe.

if all muslims and americans would die the world be so much better.

It’s so disappointing to see Germany have only fallen from its once proud heights.

Germany is over, Germany is finished. It can't destroy Europe so it destroys itself.

For example. 72% of refugee aid here in Germany are females. So, only 28% are cucks. German females tend to vote for leftist parties, most likely the green party.

The population voted for this.

No. Mainly German females voted for this and this is the thing. I cannot overcome this situation anymore.

All europe is cucked

It needs to get worse if it's ever to get better. I hope every car in Germany gets smashed.

when things go really bad ther i will purchase a blonde blue eyed wife and impregnate her

It's truly over for germany and don't forget sweden.

Why is Germany so cucked for this shit to happen, Hitler would be disappointed.

The time for krauts has run out. Tolerance is suicide.

this is @LastGerman in a few years when the drivinglicensepill makes him lose it

Germans were psychologically neutered post ww2. They are weak and the whole world knows it.

It's over for a great amount of germanic men

Based video. He should target german monuments too.
Where is the saviour of the 'aryan race' ?
He shot himself because they are unsaveble.

Lol and we Italics were hoping that they could have helped us for the second time. The cuckery never ends among them. We will be the ones who occupy that shitland and force them to be uncucked this time
Merkel's commitment of treason is the worst crime that ever has happened to that country. There's no doubt Hitler would've gassed her.
But he's dead. Germany needs to carry on, a new leader is needed. Alternative right have to win next election or it's over for Central Europe.
I fear they won't win. Germans have been idioticized to the core
There is something you need to understand how it works there and majority of eurocucktries.
If a male (and white) would fight back, he would have a fine and a quality jail time. Specially if they got everything on tape.
And daily reminder those cunts wanted them in for various reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back