Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Germany is Retarded and Legit over , Just fucking look at this and the Tolerance , Immigrant demolishes Cars , BASED OVERLIMIT

Europe is new muttland now

I hope these dethnics burn alive and have their organs ripped out of their flesh.

For example. 72% of refugee aid here in Germany are females. So, only 28% are cucks. German females tend to vote for leftist parties, most likely the green party.

This is true. If only white males whose ancestors were proven to be German for several centuries like myself were allowed to vote then the government would be 90% right wing conservative. But unfortunately we only make like 20 percent of the population right now so it is FUCKING OVER for Germany.

I don't know why you guys care about Germany so much. What has that country done for you? if I went there I would probably get picked on by the tall chads. I mean screw it, man. The population voted for this. Aren't the Germans supposed to be smart? why didn't they vote for politicians that had their best interest in mind? fuck it, who cares if a third worlder is burning everything. Let it all burn to the ground.
In a way i agree with this.
Germans always had a smug grin on their face for thinking they´re on top over everyone else.
This is actually a karma served right.

I only like Adolf Hitler, for doing in his very best to get rid of Khazar scum, and to throw them out of this continent.
Which would benefit my Country aswell, apart from that...
Fuck germany.

Germany isn't over for as long as the fire of Nationalism still burns inside the heart of young German Men.
I'm like Grom Hellscream, before he rediscovers the blood well of Mannoroth. The old fire is just waiting to be ignited.

nice propaganda, im literally getting insane as an ethniccel which lives in this shithole country and you still spread this bullshit because of your disgusting racist worldview despite white women not even wanting you to live.

I hope it gets worse for the Germans.
I hope the women are all subjected to circumcision and get passed around by stinking diseased aggressive migrants.

just fucking lol at not having guns

I hope it gets worse for the Germans.
I hope the women are all subjected to circumcision and get passed around by stinking diseased aggressive migrants.
Lmao

Germany isn't over for as long as the fire of Nationalism still burns inside the heart of young German Men.
I'm like Grom Hellscream, before he rediscovers the blood well of Mannoroth. The old fire is just waiting to be ignited.
tenor.gif

This is true. If only white males whose ancestors were proven to be German for several centuries like myself were allowed to vote then the government would be 90% right wing conservative.
Giga cope. German males are leftist cucks.

This is true. If only white males whose ancestors were proven to be German for several centuries like myself were allowed to vote then the government would be 90% right wing conservative. But unfortunately we only make like 20 percent of the population right now so it is FUCKING OVER for Germany.
Germany is flooded with turks, leftist cucks, and a couple of jooz to keep the cattle in line.
Have fun fixing that.

Ungrateful nigga, the Europeans let them live in their countries and this is how they are repaid. There is not a single reason why he shouldn't now be deported.

those nigga-apes are subhuman trash. same with all other blackies. all refugees should be hanged.
but why even bother? this happens every single day. i cannot even go out anymore because i see those apes everywhere. they do nothing. the media is also completely lost. the state of mind of germany can be described as follow: liberal faggots with 0% of logical thoughts. soon there will be no going back anymore. its over. nuke it

They're indoctrinated about how evil their grandfathers and greatgrandfathers were from the cradle, and can't even question any supposed fact about the holocaust.
(((they))) tried to do the same with Italians but it just didn't work with us (at least, not that much)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back