Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Get $100,000 or get a restart in life with the knowledge you know now?

What do you pick?

• Total voters
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Meme Think GIF

restart

i'd eventually get fucked though by my parents/family. but guess i can deal with it better

$100,000 is less than a tech industry normie's yearly salary

I choose restart with or without knowledge of past

Restarting in life won't change anything to my shitty genes
I take the money

>restart
>put $1000 into bitcoin b4 bubble
>become millionaire

Yeah I'd buy tesla shares and shitcoins and become rich

Get a restart in life with the knowledge and wisdom i have now

100k is a lot of money but reset wod be much better.
I owe over 50k anyway. And 50k wont even get me an apartment here. I would just spend it on hos and drugs and probably OD.

But resetting would be great. Being a child again and enjoy the happy moments of my life with a couple of changes here and there. Then not fucking up in high school and getting rich on bitcoin. It would still be me but better. I can only imagine how shocked would my classmates be by knowing their names and other details before seeing them.

Anyway. My idea of hell is that our life resets upon death but we make the same mistakes and suffer the same tribulations....

If I restart I could invest heavy in bitcoin to have massive payoff also maintain a healthy life from a young age and get HGH off deep web so I could get 6ft5.

Restart life. Then I'd not be a complete autist in highschool and reject the advances of a girl who crushed on me.