Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Psychedelic trip with molly told me I should get plastic surgery

GooberMcKee

GooberMcKee

artcel
★★
There's this idea that psychedelics will make you realize "we are all one" or some bullshit and make you realize you should "self accept" yourself, for me it was the opposite. I became more conservative and more selective of the people I let into my life.

The drugs also hammered home that I should get plastic surgery to get ahead in life, and that my face is holding me back. I am not socially awkward or autistic, I am just ugly.

Fortunately money isn't the issue because I saved for a decade. Surgery estimate is like $15k including everything I am thinking of doing.

I am speaking to four surgeons, already spoke to a few since my trip. I am also going to the derm soon to see what's causing my hair loss and if I should get on mino. This is fucked. Even the machine elves think I am ugly and should get work done (just kidding, they're shrooms not DMT)

i took 3,2 g of shrooms last week and it didn't change anything in my life but was an interesting experience overall

That's what I want. I was meaning to get more but held off on it because I already have penis envies. But I highly prefer GT over PE.
GT or B+ are like the most beginner-friendly strains. it's weird that you chose penis envy

GT or B+ are like the most beginner-friendly strains. it's weird that you chose penis envy
Its not that weird, I already did GT before so wanted to try the strong stuff. But it has a completely different energy altogether. GT is very chill and light and fun, while PEs are dark as fuck. Even a little bit of PE has my thoughts going towards hell. I don't know anyone else who does shrooms and honestly these aren't the fun party type of shrooms, so I don't want to just give them away to people either because of how dark they are.

Its not that weird, I already did GT before so wanted to try the strong stuff. But it has a completely different energy altogether. GT is very chill and light and fun, while PEs are dark as fuck. Even a little bit of PE has my thoughts going towards hell. I don't know anyone else who does shrooms and honestly these aren't the fun party type of shrooms, so I don't want to just give them away to people either because of how dark they are.
try psilocybe semilanceata

You are probably a ´chosen one´., hand-picked by God almighty himself.

Dont forget to stay on semen retention, Chosen one

Mogs me for having drug dealers that sell that stuff