Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Get a gf with sigil magick

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date

Would you try this?

• Total voters
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-

Sigil 2022 11 5 16 35 57 3

Sigil 2022 11 5 16 34 53 852

Sigil 2022 11 7 22 8 11 276

Sigil 2022 11 7 22 11 4 935

Sigil 2022 11 5 16 42 11 655

Attachments

• sigil-2022-11-5-16-34-53-852.png
    sigil-2022-11-5-16-34-53-852.png
    63.6 KB · Views: 3
  • sigil-2022-11-5-16-39-30-779.png
    sigil-2022-11-5-16-39-30-779.png
    72.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Can i shoot fireballs?

No fam, magic is fake

No, waste of time

OMG GUYS IT WORKS, IT REALLY WORKS!!!!!!

I LITERALLY JUST GOT A TERA STACY GF AND SHES SUCKING MY DICK RIGHT NOW UNDER MY DESK!!!!!!!

Alright, do magick for me and get a virgin stacey to run up to me, hug me, and never want to let me go due to love.

I need you to do this so I know it works or not.

looking at your embeds gave me eye cancer

I need you to do this so I know it works or not.
I will perform a series of rituals for you free of charge. A testimonial is all I ask for in return.

And not a single person ever got a gf through this

You will have to pay the price for it, it won't be pleasant when demons come back at you.

so where does the burger king bag come into play (I went there instead)
A paper bag from a grocery store is better. You don't want logos on in it.

yeah I need alot of money, urgently
This is a much easier money spell. Use the method described in this thread.

Use this sigil under the full moon tonight.
Sigil 2022 11 8 14 31 7 922

You can use a white sheet of paper, and a ballpoint pen with green ink. Or a green construction paper with a metallic gold marker.

Demon pussy isn’t worth it bros

When the cope gets too strong

I did it where is my gf

Magick is real, and I can provide proof.
It's just another teenager larp. I was involved in it myself when I was 16. I bought a bunch of Neo-Wiccan books with spells and rituals and prayed to some random made up gods. I even had my own shrine and a bunch of runes and other artifacts.

Real Occultism has much more in common with Taoist and Buddhist ideologies than the Feminist Pagan magical larps. Most of the modern '''magick''' culture came from the early 1900s refined into the 2000s via the hippy wave in America mixed with a bunch of subcultures as a protest to the main-stream conservatism. Most of that shit is entirely made up on the spot by some high asf hippie draft dodgers on meth in their little sex-having communes.

It's not all bad though, there are plenty of good practices that are a part of any modern Neo-Pagan believe system. But most of it is very misguided, placing much emphasis on symbolism and faith in direct action via third-party, like spamming a bunch of retarded lines thinking it will somehow affect the world you live in because you believe it will.

It's just another jewish conspiracy, programming your mind to believe that your fate should be resigned to an external force. True Occultism is a journey inwards not outwards.

Last edited:
I don’t doubt you or not-doubt you. I’m mostly curious
Ok, You want a loving girlfriend? I suggest meditating. I'm very new to this, so I can't guarantee the spells success. You should seek out a competent tarot card reader if you want proof of the reality of magick. Komesarj, or Oglet can do a reading for you. Orlee Stewart, and Spector Baal occasional have free reading on YouTube livestreams. I sell witch shit from an etsy shop. I have freeky haunted inventory I can send you if your interested in experiencing weird shit. Just pay for shipping, and I'll ship it to you.

Last edited: