Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s joever

Pikacel

Pikacel

Captain

To this day I STILL haven’t gotten a job. Usually it’s the same thing. I’m lazy with applications then I flake out of interviews.

Like 22 months wasted

brutal 10 june 2022

Cover5

i too should be looking for a job instead im stuck with you fuckers :feelsseriously:

What were you doing back then?
Was doing my first year at uni, I was bluepilled as fuck but I started digesting the blackpill around that time. You haven't found anything since, why do you flake out?

true, if it wasn't for my mother, i would have killed myself by now.
You need actual social circle. Relying on an out of touch middle age woman won’t help. When you have peers who can relate with and assist your struggle it’s just different

Was doing my first year at uni, I was bluepilled as fuck but I started digesting the blackpill around that time. You haven't found anything since, why do you flake out?
BS reasons like it might be dirty/unsuitable/difficult job or I have to help my family with some pointless task. Basically pussy

You need actual social circle. Relying on an out of touch middle age woman won’t help. When you have peers who can relate with and assist your struggle it’s just different
it's not happening, brother
Vegetaintherain

With a job you can start moneymaxxing and afford more expensive copes Bro. I hope you find something.