Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Get away from me pajeet! I only date white guys

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
ywA3OhZ.jpg

I feel for currycels

Is that a guy or a gal lmao

Pajeeta needs to shave if (((s)))he wants to look like a gal

That's why white women are so lucky, their hairs are too light to be noticed, but if you look up close they have the same moustache as that girl in the picture.

I'd rather stay incel tbh

That's why white women are so lucky, their hairs are too light to be noticed, but if you look up close they have the same moustache as that girl in the picture.
The female in the OP still has a higher smv than us.

not gonna lie, I´ve been rejected by women that looked like that at speed dating events.

A woman with a visible mustache is absolutely revolting. I would NEVER fuck one, and if that makes me a volcel, so be it

Call me a volcel but I'd never fuck an Indian girl, it would just be too emasculating to be with a female who has more facial hair than me.
ijdvl_2013_79_6_849_120757_f1.jpg

Yeah I find this really gross actually.

debarge.jpg

Looks like a DeBarge brother.

The female in the OP still has a higher smv than us.

True.
Call me a volcel but I'd never fuck an Indian girl, it would just be too emasculating to be with a female who has more facial hair than me.
ijdvl_2013_79_6_849_120757_f1.jpg

She seems to have nice eyes.

Yeah I find this really gross actually.

Me too. It's disgusting. And then these feminist douchebags take it to the next level by growing out their arm pit hair. Just lol.

True.

She seems to have nice eyes.

Me too. It's disgusting. And then these feminist douchebags take it to the next level by growing out their arm pit hair. Just lol.

I've always figured that if I was a woman, I would get laser or electrolysis to remove all my facial hair permanently. I don't know why women don't do this.

I even find arm hair on women gross. Like if you're gonna wax/shave your legs, why leave the arms hairy as fuck?

This is like the simplest of looksmaxes. I've been through so much surgery just to try to look normal. And these women can't even get laser/electrolysis to get rid of their moustache?

Currycels have the worst it seems

it is OVER

I urge all my fellow currycels to ignore all the femoids completely. With our incredible hardworking nature, we can easily make a great land for all incels- Incelistan. Don't let yourself betabuxed because no femoids on earth really want us. Maybe we can make spaceship, find virgin alien girls and create a better place for ourselves.

I urge all my fellow currycels to ignore all the femoids completely. With our incredible hardworking nature, we can easily make a great land for all incels- Incelistan. Don't let yourself betabuxed because no femoids on earth really want us. Maybe we can make spaceship, find virgin alien girls and create a better place for ourselves.
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
WORDS OF TRUTH!
THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BE CONQUERED BY INCELISTAN!
INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!

INCELISTAN ZINDABAD ! ALL HAIL INCELISTAN !
INCELISTAN ZINDABAD! JAI JAI INCELISTAN!

KILL ALL THE CURRY-WHORES! INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!
DEATH TO ALL CURRY-WHORES! THEY BETRAYED THEIR NATION, NOW NOT EVEN GOD CAN SAVE THEM! INCELISTAN ZINDABAD! JAI JAI INCELISTAN!

DEATH TO ALL CURRY-WHORES! THEY BETRAYED THEIR NATION, NOW NOT EVEN GOD CAN SAVE THEM! INCELISTAN ZINDABAD! JAI JAI INCELISTAN!
EXACTLY !EXACTLY! DEATH TO ALL CURRY FOIDS! INCELI BHRATA KI JAI! INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!

EXACTLY !EXACTLY! DEATH TO ALL CURRY FOIDS! INCELI BHRATA KI JAI! INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!
INCELI BHRATA KI JAI! INCELISTAN ZINDABAD! YOU BETRAY US, WE KILL YOU! NO EXCEPTIONS! WE, THE BAHADUR JAWANS OF INCELISTAN, WILL GIVE OUR QURBANI AND WIN THIS WAR! INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!

INCELI BHRATA KI JAI! INCELISTAN ZINDABAD! YOU BETRAY US, WE KILL YOU! NO EXCEPTIONS! WE, THE BAHADUR JAWANS OF INCELISTAN, WILL GIVE OUR QURBANI AND WIN THIS WAR! INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!
WOW ! That sounds like the national anthem of Incelistan. INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!

There's this indian woman at one of the cell phone stores where I live and she has a moustache but I still find her really endearing for some reason, i think it's the gross moustache tricking the reptilian parts of my brain into thinking that an otherwise cute woman might actually be attainable

And the bob and vegene meme makes it even worse for them

i think it's the gross moustache tricking the reptilian parts of my brain into thinking that an otherwise cute woman might actually be attainable
juggernaut law