Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White guys that date hood black women are wasting their genes

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
You were lucky enough to be born white, which already enables you access to high quality white and Asian women. Yet you waste your time on baboons.

If you’re gonna date a black women at least go for the really cute and civilized ones like this one. But instead they date hood filth with fake nails and eye lashes and tattoos.
IMG 2117
IMG 2118

IMG 2119

Don’t get me wrong, hood bitches can be attractive, but they’re only worth a good fuck, they are not relationship material at all. Black women should strive for sophistication and class, all blacks should really.

Last edited:
I think thinking about genes is cope.

I don't care about genes.

The ONLY thing I care about, the ONLY thing that matters in life, is to fuck women. To get sexual pleasure from fucking woman and CREAMPYING them. That's the only thing I want.

@Rabbi Schneerson thoughts?

Screenshot 20240410 191642 Gallery

Ron belgrade live reaction

The ONLY thing I care about, the ONLY thing that matters in life, is to fuck women. To get sexual pleasure from fucking woman and CREAMPYING them. That's the only thing I want.

If the woman is attractive I would fuck her, no matter the race. But if I had the choice I would rather fuck a white girl than a sheboon or currywhore

I've seen more lower-tier white foids with black guys than white guys with black women tbh.

yep based ngl, idk why so many white'cel's on here worry so much about their 'future son' or gene cope. its like u lucky enough to be able to slay foids for free but nah they'd rather worry about stupid sheit and rot along with ethnic truecels instead. idk if they too kind or love their future son too much or wutever it is but if it was me id rather ascend

Because white men go for asian women instead
Black women just aren't interested in dating white men though: Keep in mind, Blacks are probably the most NT-centric people on the planet, and Whites are much more autistic by default.

All have tons of fakeup, not interested
Still would
I’ve had quite the black woman fetish recently.
My first wet dream at 11 was of me smashing a black woman with an afro. I've had jungle fever since then
Black women just aren't interested in dating white men though: Keep in mind, Blacks are probably the most NT-centric people on the planet, and Whites are much more autistic by default.
Nah, Black women do want white men, it's often their culture/arrogance that prevents them from going for them + white men not wanting them back. I have seen so many BW on tiktok talking about how they always have to worry if a WM they are crushing on even likes BW, let alone liking THEM specifically. I have also seena fuck ton of "swirlers" on twtter who sound like white supremacists the way they shit talk BM and advocate for other BW to go for WM

You were lucky enough to be born white, which already enables you access to high quality white and Asian women. Yet you waste your time on baboons.

If you’re gonna date a black women at least go for the really cute and civilized ones like this one. But instead they date hood filth with fake nails and eye lashes and tattoos.
View attachment 1132346View attachment 1132347
View attachment 1132348
Don’t get me wrong, hood bitches can be attractive, but they’re only worth a good fuck, they are not relationship material at all. Black women should strive for sophistication and class, all blacks should really.

I legit cannot have a boner with that

Kys racebaiter

White guys that date hood black women are wasting their genes​

If you’re gonna date a black women at least go for the really cute and civilized ones like this one. But instead they date hood filth with fake nails and eye lashes and tattoos. rope

Don’t get me wrong, hood bitches can not be attractive, but they’re only worth a good fuck, they are not relationship material at all. Black women should strive for sophistication and class, all blacks should really. to cotton-pick

FTFY

View attachment 1132346View attachment 1132347
View attachment 1132348
IMG 5877
It happens quite a bit here in Louisiana

You shouldn’t even have casual sex with negresses. You’ll get some cocktail of STDs.

same here.just want to coom in as many pussies as possible 24/7