Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Get this counter-clockwise bimax jaw surgery in Spain or Australia to ascend.

It's insane that one has to resort to shit like this to not be stepped all over by society.

and he's STILL incel tier

RDT 20231207 0535106072064622920918997

he'll be way better off now. He is more normie looking now which will really help.
Then you remember that foids only want chad. Atleast now he can maybe get a run through single mother.

Then you remember that foids only want chad. Atleast now he can maybe get a run through single mother.
looks effect you in so many aspects of your life. Being legit ugly or weird looking makes your life way harder than it needs to be. You are auto disliked by a huge percentage of the population. Plus, you have a lot of negative shit assumed about you or interpreted from your behavior that normal + attractive looking people don't have to deal with at all. Even if you don't get laid its still worth not being treated poorly.

I talked with a jaw surgeon and he said he doesnt recommend Bimax as i have a good bite and a normal maxilla, he does recommend me to get genio, but i dont have the money for it yet