Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting a dog for company

NΩVA

NΩVA

Adventuring.
-
Dog is man's best friend. Thoughts on getting one to cope with loneliness?

no he will fucking cuck you if you get a dog especially if you get a dog like this
Blue Eyed Dog Breeds: 25 Different Pups With Blue Eyes

toilets will lust over him every time you walk him outside or in the park. it's like having a cute baby with u while moving
every girl will tell you to let her kiss him

Rottweiler or Carne Corso would be my way too go, i would train him too kill normies and eat human flesh

Yeah, adopt a dog. Better than any human being currently.

Do not fuck it.

no he will fucking cuck you if you get a dog especially if you get a dog like this

toilets will lust over him every time you walk him outside or in the park. it's like having a cute baby with u while moving
Thats why u never should go for handsome dog as a sub5, go for mastiffs and ugly dogbreeds

u crazy?
mastiffs are like 70 to 100kg, they weight mog me and muscle strenght mog me, toilets, especially white toilets, want to discover their animalistic sides since they're always seen as the most human like females in the world.
they don't have an issue fucking a giant ugly masculine dog
dogbreeds
this might work

Rottweiler or Carne Corso would be my way too go, i would train him too kill normies and eat human flesh
Cane Corso is a fucking beast. Imagine having an army of them

u crazy?
mastiffs are like 70 to 100kg, they weight mog me and muscle strenght mog me, toilets, especially white toilets, want to discover their animalistic sides since they're always seen as the most human like females in the world.
they don't have an issue fucking a giant ugly masculine dog
A smoll dog would be gay af

A smoll dog would be gay af
less gay than having a giant dog with a 6 incher dick in the house. atleast i can throw the small one or slit his throat if he tries to bite me

Cane Corso is a fucking beast. Imagine having an army of them
I am convincing my parents too give me the basement in our big house and get a big doggo fren and train him.
But i need too give up my basedpartment

less gay than having a giant dog with a 6 incher dick in the house. atleast i can throw the small one or slit his throat if he tries to bite me
Lol i will live with him on countryside not in a city, also if a normie or foid would touch him he would go ER.

i'd rather get a reptile or some fish, cats and dogs are too needy.

Lol i will live with him on countryside not in a city, also if a normie or foid would touch him he would go ER.
Living in the countryside with a big ass dog? Always wanted that.

Dog is the only thing that will give you some affection in this incel life, bro.

So get one.

And don't fuck it.

Just don't forget they live no longer than 15 years, and when he'll die, you'll get mentally annihilated.

i would take care of my dog by giving him some normie flesh to eat
imagine living in the woods with a rottweiler in a smoll wood house and hunting deers, grilling and craft ur own food, make fire do some woodwork and sit on cozy fires without human contact

Get some breed that doesnt get ill easily, vets are expensive as hell, drugs also, and most of the time they have no clue whats wrong with the dog.

I like animals but their short lifespan is what makes me not want one. Such a short life here & they're so loyal & caring. Brutal

I have doges
And Cates...

Is ok

There is some ethnicel in my neighborhood with 2 beautiful dogs like this. When I see him walking them I think “bruh get a dog but not ones that mogg this hard”. A girl will for sure fuck his dogs before him.

Disgusting dog worshippers

imagine living in the woods with a rottweiler in a smoll wood house and hunting deers, grilling and craft ur own food, make fire do some woodwork and sit on cozy fires without human contact
Kill all dogs

Dog is the only thing that will give you some affection in this incel life, bro.

So get one.

And don't fuck it.

Just don't forget they live no longer than 15 years, and when he'll die, you'll get mentally annihilated.
Cats and other animals are much better than dogs you dog nutter piece of shit retard

Dogs are deceiving and evil creatures

Dogs were never man’s best friends , they are evil and deceiving

You are rejecting the truth

Kys