Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Getting a Switcherino and playing literal childrens' games for your 30th birthdayarino

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Switch is a gay console ngl

Sure A big n juicy thread for consumeproduct.win to pounce on

Take the Wii U pill. Seriously, do you know anyone who owns a Wii U and gets laid? I don't.

if this is me at 30 please don't forget to shoot me in the head.

I want a Switch. Seems like a lovely handheld system

Oh soys use switch it must be bad.

Ngl I only buy Nintendo consoles purely for Smash, Mario Kart and Super Mario Brothers

30 years old playing animal crossing
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Take the Wii U pill. Seriously, do you know anyone who owns a Wii U and gets laid? I don't.
Exactly. I literally own 3 Nintendo consoles (Wii, Wii U, Switch) and I'm incel as fuck.

30 years old playing animal crossing
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
it's good cope for NEETs who want work but can't work. I haven't bought cause its too much work.
yeah literally any single men who own Nintendo shit are incels in denial

Nintendo soyboys are the worst. Now they are buying 3 old mario games for 60 bucks. It's already out of stock, JFL. Nintendo is smiling their way to the bank selling shitty overpriced hardware and 20 year old games, they don't even need to make new games anymore.

I haven't liked a single Nintendo console since the Gamecube, might just be nostalgia though because I currently don't own a gamecube.

Fuck the nintendo switch, all my homies hate the nintendo switch. We pc and playstation player.

Nintendo soyboys are the worst. Now they are buying 3 old mario games for 60 bucks. It's already out of stock, JFL. Nintendo is smiling their way to the bank selling shitty overpriced hardware and 20 year old games, they don't even need to make new games anymore.

View attachment 337248
Soyper Mario Bros