Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Getting back into chadfishing, hoejabi edition

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
So I'm getting back into Chadfishing but not gonna use a white Chad on Tinder anymore as I don't really know the culture too well and end up talking about alcohol and drinking which is what I assume white people do?

Anyway need some pictures of Chadpreets who are not bollywood or too famous to try it on the muslim dating apps.

Use White Chad and say he is a Muslim then get Hijabs

use these maybe
Payerjyym3s51
Barrett 1

or this:

Last edited:
Can pure Indians actually have blue eyes or is it admixture
Yes, it does not mean that you are mixed with Europeans at all. Blue eyes or green eyes are natively found in India.

In India, people with light eyes can be found in all states. Poor people in the most southern states of India with light eyes and they have never mixed with Europeans.
In India black and dark brown eyes are most common, followed by light brown, then come green eyes, and the least common are blue eyes.

light eyes are most common from:
1. Jammu and Kashmir, 2. Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, 3. Punjab, Haryana, 4. Rajasthan, Gujarat, 5. Uttar Pradesh, 6. Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, 7. Bihar, West Bengal, 8. Chhattisgarh, Odisha, Jharkhand, 9. South India, 10. Northeast India
In the top regions I have listed above, blue or green eyes go unnoticed. In the other five regions light brown, amber and hazel eyes go unnoticed.

Last edited: