Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting getting called "creepy"

• Thread starter Deleted member 43928
  • Start date
Deleted member 43928

Deleted member 43928

Big firepower. Small package!
-
anyone else get called creepy no matter what they do? i don't even know why the normalfags do it. i'm just minding my own business and they still think there's something wrong about me. i literally try to act as passive as possible (always look down when a foid passes by, avoid eye contact, get up and walk away if some normalfags sit near me) but yet it still happens. they usually just say "oh it's because you don't talk much" but i know that's fucking bullshit. if i were to go up to a girl and start talking to her, she would call the cops and my ass would rot in prison for the rest of my life. it just fucking pisses me off how i can never seem to win with these cunts.

it's bc you're ugly and have that aspie blank stare :feelsrope:

I used to get called 'creepy' a lot when I was a teenager. A cousin who used to talk to the girls of my neighborhood and church revealed to me that most of them thought I was 'creepy'.
Ever since I gymmax, I don't get called 'creepy' anymore, but I do get looks that even my dumb autistic ass can decipher as saying "ew, he's creepy"

foids call me creepy all the time

probs because of my stim where i hunch over :feelskek:

working on that :feelsEhh:

Only at church

We had to go around giving compliments in highschool and when it got to me a foids 'compliment" for me was
"TEEHEE I DONT KNOW UMMM YOURE QUIET I GUESS... ITS KINDA CREEPY TEEHEE"
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Foids say "creepy" when they don't wanna use "ugly" for some reason

I remember when a sheboon called me creepy about a month ago.

just kill them in minecraft. thats what they understand.

Creepy? You know what I find creepy? A nonhuman species of walking sex organs that pretends to be human. Femoids are the creeps not us humans.