Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting comfy for the night.

Epedaphic

Epedaphic

Loser, barely human.
★★★★★
I am in the process of getting comfy for the night then going to sleep. I may make something to eat (or not, I don’t have much of an appetite right now but also eating before bed generally helps me sleep better). Then I’m going to get under the covers and read manga on my phone. I am reading the Yu-Gi-Oh! manga now.

What is everyone else up to tonight (or today, or at whatever time of day it is for you)? How is everyone getting comfy (or doing other things)?

Can i get comfy with u and send death threats to foids on insta?

I am in the process of getting comfy for the night then going to sleep. I may make something to eat (or not, I don’t have much of an appetite right now but also eating before bed generally helps me sleep better). Then I’m going to get under the covers and read manga on my phone. I am reading the Yu-Gi-Oh! manga now.

What is everyone else up to tonight (or today, or at whatever time of day it is for you)? How is everyone getting comfy (or doing other things)?
Im stacking cargo in GTA Online so i can afford the russian Antonov 12 bomber plane/Bombushka FM10, I wanna fly high and bomb the shit outta players in gta online!

1 crate is like 5 min, Would go faster if someone help me!

Lying in bed while I read one piece and eat orange popsicles.

Im stacking cargo in GTA Online so i can afford the russian Antonov 12 bomber plane/Bombushka FM10, I wanna fly high and bomb the shit outta players in gta online!

Sweet, that game sounds fun. I might try it again, I have it but never tried the online version. Is it very different from single player? Also it seems like it’d be hard to play from my bed which would be needed for comfiness.

Hope you have a comfy night brocel

Sweet, that game sounds fun. I might try it again, I have it but never tried the online version. Is it very different from single player? Also it seems like it’d be hard to play from my bed which would be needed for comfiness.
If 2 players i get 2 crates, Will you help me? It goes faster for me! Also its on PC

Ill let you fly one of my 3 attack choppers so it goes faster

i can afford the russian Antonov 12 bomber plane/Bombushka FM10, I wanna fly high and bomb the shit outta players in gta online!
proably just going to get fucked by mk 2 oppressor niggers the second you actually try to use them.

I'm just lying in bed browsing Incels.is gonna watch some ASMR videos after to help me sleep.

i just wanked and now i have this burning feeling in my dick

I wish I could play gta v. I don't have a game console and my computer is a piece of shit :reeeeee:

I wish I could play gta v. I don't have a game console and my computer is a piece of shit :reeeeee:
10 dollar a month NVIDIA Will setup a computer with RTX3080 for you personally! Nvidia gamestream

Nice which ones do you watch?
I usually watch male ones as the female ones are always just showing their tits. Anyway the one I have got on now is ephemeral rift.

Sleeping a bit bad tonight because I know I have work tomorrow.

Also how was church today?
I listened to the online service because I am not home (on work orders for wagie in a different place)
But nonetheless, I was content with my lecture on controlling temptations through God.

I hate myself for not stocking up on chips and soda but I have some left over food.

I'm just shit posting here and browsing youtube on a sunday night as usual.

I'm also thinking about the upcoming week and what activities/hobbies I wanna do.

Managed to see the boys this last Thursday and since then been drinking a little bit every night except for today. I gotta work tomorrow.
It was a nice weekend.

I hate myself for not stocking up on chips and soda but I have some left over food.

I'm just shit posting here and browsing youtube on a sunday night as usual.

I'm also thinking about the upcoming week and what activities/hobbies I wanna do.
Glad you have food

Decide on any activities or hobbies for the week?

I listened to the online service because I am not home (on work orders for wagie in a different place)
But nonetheless, I was content with my lecture on controlling temptations through God.
Nice, glad to hear you still made it in remotely

Managed to see the boys this last Thursday and since then been drinking a little bit every night except for today. I gotta work tomorrow.
It was a nice weekend.
Nice.

It's better than giving watch time to some E-whore.
I ended up finding music to listen to. It was one of the probably thousands of “relaxing fall asleep immediately deep sleep music” videos on YouTube. It was pretty dope though. Felt like I was in final fantasy or lord of the rings or some shit. I think it helped that I took NyQuil also since I’m recovering from being sick.

Is the yu-gi-oh manga any good? I played the game competitively back in '10-11 but now I just collect cards and build decks for local play.
I never liked the anime that much, it's your average anime meant to sell products to kids like pokemon and beyblade.

Is the yu-gi-oh manga any good? I played the game competitively back in '10-11 but now I just collect cards and build decks for local play.
I never liked the anime that much, it's your average anime meant to sell products to kids like pokemon and beyblade.
I like the manga, it’s pretty different from the anime (at least in the beginning maybe), i think it’s more adult (people have dire consequences often for their actions). At a certain point it becomes very much about the card game but there’s also quite a bit of drama still and dark stuff that happens so a lot of tension and excitement kinda.

I like the manga, it’s pretty different from the anime (at least in the beginning maybe), i think it’s more adult (people have dire consequences often for their actions). At a certain point it becomes very much about the card game but there’s also quite a bit of drama still and dark stuff that happens so a lot of tension and excitement kinda.
Thanks, I might check it out then.

Thanks, I might check it out then.
Np.

Hey if I want to buy a box of cards that’s relatively cheap just to open for fun, what would you recommend? I’m looking just for cool looking cards and good flavor, and having fun from the surprise of opening packs and seeing what I got, not necessarily value or playability or anything.

Np.

Hey if I want to buy a box of cards that’s relatively cheap just to open for fun, what would you recommend? I’m looking just for cool looking cards and good flavor, and having fun from the surprise of opening packs and seeing what I got, not necessarily value or playability or anything.
You can get these sets here:

View: https://youtu.be/SdHmv0RL8kM

View: https://youtu.be/mEl0BM3Y1hg

View: https://youtu.be/u-Pj3O02LvY

They're all relatively cheap and can give you pretty expensive cards if you're lucky.