Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Getting cravings for sugary treats is a soyboy trait, isn't it?

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I always hear examples of foids making their boyfriends/husbands get sweets for them to soothe their sudden cravings. Thing is, I have these excact same craving myself too. I feel pathetic for it.

Yep, I used to eat so many sweets that I was pre-diabetic once.

Over for cravingcels

Sugar is pretty much made to be addictive. If you want to give rid of your cravings then you just have to cut out sugar long enough that your body no longer wants it.

Over for cravingcels
Indeed
Sugar is pretty much made to be addictive. If you want to give rid of your cravings then you just have to cut out sugar long enough that your body no longer wants it.
You must be right. I was just wondering if there is some femininity-related aspect to it.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ADDICTION TO FOOD JFK HOW FOOD CAN BE ADDICTIVE:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: (IN VIDEO GAME)
Because it tastes like sloopy gross kinky stinky weird hooker pussy :forcedsmile:

it's incredibly easy to get a sugar addiction. just eat a lot less for a couple days and it will cease

I always hear examples of foids making their boyfriends/husbands get sweets for them to soothe their sudden cravings. Thing is, I have these excact same craving myself too. I feel pathetic for it.
Just eat the candy dude

Sugar will turn you into a fat soyboy, so yes

sugar ain't taht hard to stop thinking about.