Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal getting harder to cope everyday

man i wanna be neet so i dont have to do shit

SAME, IM DONE. IM THINKING ABOUT GOING ON A DOCTOR, AND SEE IF HE COULD HELP ME TO DIE QUICK AND EASY. :cryfeels:

SAME, IM DONE. IM THINKING ABOUT GOING ON A DOCTOR, AND SEE IF HE COULD HELP ME TO DIE QUICK AND EASY. :cryfeels:
put down like a sick dog brutal way to die

no good life for indel normeis are having sex rn and were lurking.is inb4 muh fakecels man we're not supposed to reproduce naturę is a whore

no good life for indel normeis are having sex rn and were lurking.is inb4 muh fakecels man we're not supposed to reproduce naturę is a whore
Total: 2,008 (Incels: 208, Bluepillers: 1,800)

Total: 2,008 (Incels: 208, Bluepillers: 1,800)
I'm sorry2007 bluepillerd is.redditors chsllenjgong each other to become muh incel while they are having 40 foixd or 40 copes if they're It celz

I'm sorry2007 bluepillerd is.redditors chsllenjgong each other to become muh incel while they are having 40 foixd or 40 copes if they're It celz
incel gear

NIGGER, ENFORCE EFILISM AND EXTINCTIONISM

Not sure how much longer i can live like this anymore