Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Blackpill is getting spreaded through some YT Wojak channels

I've noticed this for quite some time now, another one of which is that "MilleniaThinker" channel as well; I'll try & find some more examples to share here.

Imo, this is both somehow a good & bad thing at the same time.
If you asked zoomer males their opinion regarding blackpill postulates, vast majority would agree that they're correct.

They're just not aware of the term.
This more or less: In a way, it reminds me of that quote "you can kill a man, but you cannot kill an idea" which corresponds with this in a way.

In principle, they know what it is, they just need to be introduced to the theory of it all.

Last edited:
why is this lifefuel when I'm still not fucking any pussy. Normalfags becoming blackpilled won't undo my incel life.

Pedro Pascal Laugh GIF by Golden Globes

In principle, they know what it is, they just need to be introduced to the theory of it all.
This is the gist of what i'm saying. Blackpill and Inceldom going mainstream does not only mean that "lookism is spreading" but also "Now more people are knowing about this and we can discuss about this openly".

I've noticed this for quite some time now, another one of which is that "MilleniaThinker" channel as well; I'll try & find some more examples to share here.

Imo, this is worth a good & bad thing at the same time.

This more or less: In a way, it reminds me of that quote "you can kill a man, but you cannot kill an idea" which corresponds with this in a way.

IDK, man. 'Owning feminists' or 'redpill' shit didn't change anything. Only made things worse. I doubt merely blackpilling normies would do anything. We need volunteERs :feelsLSD:for the cause.

This is the gist of what i'm saying. Blackpill and Inceldom going mainstream does not only mean that "lookism is spreading" but also "Now more people are knowing about this and we can discuss about this openly".
This correlates well with a thread I saw on here quite some time back, which was discussing the fact that everyone subconsciously is blackpilled.

Lookism cannot spread, since lookism is merely part of human nature.

All it means, is that the social stigma of gaslighting around it may fade & more males can discuss it openly.

The last past with Chad Bundy is so hilarious.
I love all the details they put into it.
In the mog shot Wojak is 5"5 while Chad Bundy is 6"5
They even included the height pill.
Screenshot 2024 04 18 at 55405 in the afternoon
Screenshot 2024 04 18 at 55429 in the afternoon

I love seeing it happen
Happy The Rock GIF

The truth will prevail :blackpill:

That's not what's happening. These failed normie doomers are just shitting on the ugly people.

If you asked zoomer males about their opinion regarding blackpill postulates, vast majority would agree that they're correct.

They're just not aware of the term.
Yeah, but I wouldn't really call it spreading, more like a bird flying into a window, zoomercels are comforted about reality and no matter how hard they cope or ignore they still smash into it. Zoomers are being force to contend with the blackpill, its not really spreading at all

why is this lifefuel when I'm still not fucking any pussy. Normalfags becoming blackpilled won't undo my incel life.
Yes this is not lifefuel, the only possible solution to any of this is to go full hardcore mode on women aka slaughtering them or enslaving them, as well as their male allies, and that won't happen in this cucked modern age

Last edited:
God bless Poland, home of wojak