Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting matches means nothing

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Getting matches on Tinder means nothing I know a guy on this forum that can get matches on Tinder he showed me the catch is that they always ghost him after a short while of conversing he know never get any hookupry any dates or anything so I’d still consider him Incel getting a match on Tinder and not getting a date or hookup is like getting called in for a job interview and not getting the job you failed you didn’t obtain what you were aiming for

Shut the fuck up. I know you’re referring to @HiddenUzer

Get tinder matches = fakecel

Water

Also is this user a JBW-maxxer?

from what i've read about tinder user experiences, sometimes foids match with you as an ego boost. or they would match with some ugly desperate guy just to string him along to get free meals and stuff. it doesn't necessarily mean she is attracted to you.

Can confirm I get matches it doesn’t mean shit. Most of these foids are just trying to scam you or promote their Instagram. They have no intention of meeting up with me

i'd say if you managed to get a girl in bed and fuck her, you pretty much ascended.

There are no foids on tinder

Most of these foids are just trying to scam you or promote their Instagram
yeah to add to that, there are bots that would match with you to entice you to pay for more services from the app/site. so matches doesn't really mean shit, it's only 1/10th of the battle.

Last edited:
There are no foids on tinder
there is but it's like 70% guys on there. it's really an app for women. the guys on there are really competing pretty hard.

Tinder is for tall Chad only.