Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting sick of the forum

VitaminS

VitaminS

For Imperishable glory of the Kingdom of Heaven...
★★★★
Way too many feds, wayy to many lurkers (some of which have accounts, and now 3d-foid avis. Not going to waste my time writing anything detailed or of high quality, I just wish I could have some safe haven.

The solution is mass banning, the deletion and restriction of foid avis, making the forum less visible for lurker (ex: the lounge only be viewed by those with accounts).

I'm sorry, but seeing people's reactions to 3D foid AVIs made me want to do it as well.

I will only have a avi when I stop being a graycel, but it will take some time, I don't have much free time as I had in the past

2D anime avi's were always allowed before, 3D should of remained banned.
Even then only few actually keep a 3D foid avi and most are just doing it to pull a reaction.
3dpd avi users deserve the hammer

ok if you're leaving then bye then

I'm sorry, but seeing people's reactions to 3D foid AVIs made me want to do it as well.
Lowkey same here, though I don’t want this site to turn into cucksmax + I musn’t change my avi till I hit paragon

Lowkey same here, though I don’t want this site to turn into cucksmax + I musn’t change my avi till I hit paragon
your avi is god tier, never change it

your avi is god tier, never change it
Kek, thx

I made it myself

Want to change my avi eventually though. But that’ll only happen once I hit 10K, so it’s a long while from now

The only thing that can save this forum is some good memes and humor like what we had in the good ol' days of r/braincels. If the foid avis bother you that much, there are 3 lesser known blackpill forums where foid avis are banned (I think. I don't see any on there). Blackpill club, basedspace, and ***. As you would expect, the userbase is much smaller on there with under 2,000 registered members for all 3 forums.

Did you get the box of hammers and bus tickets?

I feel you. I'm getting off. Fuck these foid worshipping cuckold simps. Jfl so called based and blackpilled incels.

Everything is degenerate these days, Man cant catch a break