Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill GettingSexPill: Women admits they can get sex anytime they want. Still ungrateful.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
The average woman has her pick of most men and gets laid regularly with both men and women while the average man can't even get a woman to look their way.

This is all just gaslighting. The main reason w*men have sex is not to orgasm but to get validation and possible commitment from Chads.

The average woman has her pick of most men and gets laid regularly with both men and women while the average man can't even get a woman to look their way.
disgusting whores

Rich man complaining that the millions of dollars he has are all covered in dirt, vs the homeless man who has nothing and is starving

Rich man complaining that the millions of dollars he has are all covered in dirt, vs the homeless man who has nothing and is starving

I’m glad these whores are unable to get off, they take their easy sex for granted. We should get all chads to 1 pump dump every whore they get with so none of them ever feel any pleasure

I’m glad these whores are unable to get off, they take their easy sex for granted. We should get all chads to 1 pump dump every whore they get with so none of them ever feel any pleasure
doesnt chad already do that? its the htn who are dating them chad just pumps and dumps forgetting about the becky he fucked prior

doesnt chad already do that? its the htn who are dating them chad just pumps and dumps forgetting about the becky he fucked prior
I wouldn’t know I’m not a chad, but if they already are doing that then perfect

jfl, as if women put any effort in sex, for a foid, sex is literally lay down and expect your partner to do all the work (and if he fails, you can mock him endlessly)

Foids 50 years from now:
"Yes I can get 10/10 sex whenever I want from my government assigned male sex slaves, and my salary is 4 times my husband's salary to compensate for male privileges, and my boyfriend has bought me a new car but its color is not the shade I told him. My boyfriends keep buying me cars with the wrong colors and I have to pretend that I like them. Men don't even put the effort to learn color shades. It's disgusting."

TL;DR: Give a foid the world and she will still complain.
Also female orgasm and "being good as sex" is just a filthy feminist myth. Foids are evolved for reproduction. If they enjoy the sex then good for them, if not, it's not the male's fault that evolution didn't give a fuck about their pleasure.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back