Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story GF lied to me so she could get with a chad

RoyalOcean

RoyalOcean

Recruit
★★★
This is about the time when I seemingly pulled the best girl in my life. So I had this Oneitis, she's about my looks match, good face, she's turkish. I crushed on her for 7 MONTHS. Everyday for 7 months I was talking to her, I confessed my love to her, she found it "cute" but said she couldn't get into a relationship. I never gave up though, and asked her out numerous times over text. Until one day she said yes.

We got into a relationship, I was the happiest I'd ever been, my life was complete, the depression was fading away. One day before class I asked her for a hug, she rejected it and laughed in front of everyone, I was humiliated in front of my whole class (I looked so beta). Things went from bad to worse, I was holding her hand and talking in a group of people, the subject of marriage came up and my girlfriend (at the time) said "My future husband is going to be turkish". CUCKED. I was in utter disbelief but i tried to make humour of it and said "I'm not turkish?" and she said awww and laughed.

2 weeks into the relationship she takes me to a secluded place and tells me "we cant be together, I'm moving out the country soon, it's going to be hard to be together, let's break up now so there's no pain afterwards". I consent to this, all the while i feel like roping. Depression spiraled out of control. I was well and truly fucked.

Fast forward 12 months, I'm at a new college, a friend of hers comes up to me and says "have you seen her new boytfriend". My heart sank. I felt GUTTED. I told her to show me a pic, and the pic shows some fucking Persian Chad, buzzcut, flexing his muscles, good couple years older than her, gym rat, and I felt SO SO worthless. Of course she lied about moving, she just didn't want to be with me. Her friend tells my "ex gf" that I now know about her new relationship, and that i flipped when I heard about it.I then message her all angrily, and then she responds with "your acting differently now that you know I have a boyfriend". I ended the convo there. This is why I dont trust foids anymore, all they've ever done is manipulate me, She gave into having a relationship with me out of pity and no It wasn't my personality that was wrong because I helped her through such a dark time and I supported her 100% I would have given my life for her, but the threw it back in my face.

TL;DR - foid gets into relationship out of pity with me, there's no intimacy at ALL in the relationship, lies to get out of relationship, gets with chad later.

I'm really sorry for you. This is the worst someone could to anyone

Ouch, cucked.com, boyo.
This is why we needed to gain the knowledge of the blackpill, to avoid garbage like this.

Dont come off so desperate dude.

Ouch, cucked.com, boyo.
This is why we needed to gain the knowledge of the blackpill, to avoid garbage like this.

Exactly, How will CuckTears Justify this? Even though she was my looksmatch she thought she could do better, disregarded my personality completely, abused me, and left me for a Chad who most likely had a shit personality and who was brain dead.

at least you have some experience with women to know that the blackpill is true. in my opinion the best way to know the blackpill is true is to experience it firsthand.

Did u bang bro?

There was no Intimacy whatsoever, I held hands yes, but other than that nothing. We mya have hugged once but she still rejected my hug infront of everyone.

No offense but really? You've brought this upon yourself. Not justifying her lie, but what did you expect?

"Everyday for 7 months I was talking to her, I confessed my love to her, she found it "cute" but said she couldn't get into a relationship. I never gave up though, and asked her out numerous times over text. Until one day she said yes."

No offense but really? You've brought this upon yourself. Not justifying her lie, but what did you expect?

"Everyday for 7 months I was talking to her, I confessed my love to her, she found it "cute" but said she couldn't get into a relationship. I never gave up though, and asked her out numerous times over text. Until one day she said yes."

It's not deserved though. I did everything I could for her, we even flirted, that's how I thought the feelings were mutual, she said she loved me too over text. I didn't wanan rush things because of my low inhib and also because I was new to the whole thing. But I thought I should get to know here properly before I asked her out.

Thats why you never go into a Relationship femoids are bad

I am so desperate because I've been deprived of it all my life and I believe I deserve at-least some compassion
Tbh woman sense that desperacy and use it to get things. Hell she wouldnt even hug you.

Not saying being confident or anything would have helped. But maybe just looking at it rationally you can see she was terrible for you.

Tbh woman sense that desperacy and use it to get things. Hell she wouldnt even hug you.

Not saying being confident or anything would have helped. But maybe just looking at it rationally you can see she was terrible for you.

Honestly I thought the lack of intimacy was because she was "new" to it as well, and I didn't want to force anything onto her, I thought the relationship would develop and bloom; I even planned my life out with her, not knowing it would come crashing down within two weeks

Loved and lost?

kek. It's your own damn fault for being so beta, m8, you should have seen that shit coming.

Honestly I thought the lack of intimacy was because she was "new" to it as well, and I didn't want to force anything onto her, I thought the relationship would develop and bloom; I even planned my life out with her, not knowing it would come crashing down within two weeks
Not an insult but do you have aspergers or anything? Have trouble reading social cues sometime like that and I'm really high functioning according to my doctor

Loved and lost?

kek. It's your own damn fault for being so beta, m8, you should have seen that shit coming.

I didn't see anything coming. It was totally unexpected because I thought she was happy with me. She wanted more though, she probably knew she could do better.

Not an insult but do you have aspergers or anything? Have trouble reading social cues sometime like that and I'm really high functioning according to my doctor

This is most likely the case yes. My actions and personality are very similar to the symptoms of aspergers, even My sister (she's a doctor) said i had aspergers. I haven't officially had it checked out and wouldn't know how to go about finding out if I do. Having aspergers would explain why I am the way I am

Even I want them to both die after reading that. That’s ropeworthy stuff

Tell me about it. It's not as if she talks to me nowadays either, I made her who she was in a sense I gave her the confidence to come out of her shell I told her she was beautiful and she deserves alot. Now she gets over 100 likes on instagram, many of those from guys, and many comments on her instagram from guys too. It's sickening that I have to see this stuff

It's not deserved though. I did everything I could for her, we even flirted, that's how I thought the feelings were mutual, she said she loved me too over text. I didn't wanan rush things because of my low inhib and also because I was new to the whole thing. But I thought I should get to know here properly before I asked her out.
Look man I'm not justifying if by deserve you mean morally acceptable, but let's be real her -
You can't just force a female into loving you, life isn't like this, and you know I'm right.

Don't be a cuck man, the past is the past just use this lesson for next time - If a females wants you I'm pretty sure
you won't need to talk to her for months (See chads).

Look man I'm not justifying if by deserve you mean morally acceptable, but let's be real her -
You can't just force a female into loving you, life isn't like this, and you know I'm right.

Don't be a cuck man, the past is the past just use this lesson for next time - If a females wants you I'm pretty sure
you won't need to talk to her for months (See chads).

She's not a conventional stacy though, she won't just go for a one night stand or anything, that's why I developed this bond with her for 7 months of my life, and we did share many good moments talking, It was like we were a couple in a sense however there was no intimacy. I wasn't forcing her to love me I was just tryna let her give me a chance in a way. I was pushy yes but had she wanted me to fuck off she would've made it apparrent

where you from bro? my condolences by the way.

why is this guy posting into the forums, he's not even incel.

why is this guy posting into the forums, he's not even incel.

This is rich coming from someone who's shagged 35 times. I am an Involuntary celibate. I've never had sex, and I've neevr had a real girlfriend who actually cares for me

1st world problems.

She accepted to be your gf, some of us can't even get a girl to be our friend. Stop going for Stacies/maybe go for someone below your looks match and you'll do fine and forget about this site for good.

where you from bro? my condolences by the way.

I'm from the UK. You'd think an ethnic like her would have SMV in this country but she's still got guys fawning over her
1st world problems.

She accepted to be your gf, some of us can't even get a girl to be our friend. Stop going for Stacies/maybe go for someone below your looks match and you'll do fine and forget about this site for good.
She's 100% not a stacy. People had even bullied her. She was pretty yes but certainly nothing special and she wouldn'nt let me express my love for her so it was very much a sham of a relationship

There was no Intimacy whatsoever, I held hands yes, but other than that nothing. We mya have hugged once but she still rejected my hug infront of everyone.

Then how in the fuck are you calling her a "girlfriend".

This is rich coming from someone who's shagged 35 times. I am an Involuntary celibate. I've never had sex, and I've neevr had a real girlfriend who actually cares for me
Yea I haven't had a gf in 4 years.

Yea I haven't had a gf in 4 years.

Well you've gotten more action that I have ever gotten. Just because she went under the title of "girlfriend" it doesn't mean we did normal gf/bf things.
>Had a gf

Oof.

I should probably add that she didn't carry out regular gf duties even thouugh she was refferred to as a girlfriend. she REFUSED a hug.

Well you've gotten more action that I have ever gotten. Just because she went under the title of "girlfriend" it doesn't mean we did normal gf/bf things.
just because i had gotten more action doesnt mean its relevant to whatever it is today.
Im just experienced how females are and act.

NEVER PLAY THE NICE GUY ROLE IF YOU WANNA GET LAID!!!!! THATS WHAT I'VE BEEN TOLD MY WHOLE LIFE

NEVER PLAY THE NICE GUY ROLE IF YOU WANNA GET LAID!!!!! THATS WHAT I'VE BEEN TOLD MY WHOLE LIFE

It's not necessarily the sex which was the interest point for me, It was more about the love, the affection, feeling her warmth, Kissing her. Sure the sex would come later but I set out on forming a relationship with the intent on finding a life partner.

It's not necessarily the sex which was the interest point for me, It was more about the love, the affection, feeling her warmth, Kissing her. Sure the sex would come later but I set out on forming a relationship with the intent on finding a life partner.
Don't do that with foids, you need to get more and more emotionally distant and care less for them and they'll stay loyal and want you exponentially more.

Don't do that with foids, you need to get more and more emotionally distant and care less for them and they'll stay loyal and want you exponentially more.

I'm not NT or chad enough to demand sex and act like some divine sex beast who doesn't care about femoids.

I'm not NT or chad enough to demand sex and act like some divine sex beast who doesn't care about femoids.
What ethnicity are you out of curiosity, you're obviously not turkish.

Half Pak/ Half white
How are you not killing it, all the half paki/half white's i know are fucking murdering pussy.

How tall're you/body frame/decent face?
You did say you weren't NT, but you could still ascend brother.

You don't understand something, no matter what you do for a foid that doesn't respect you at all (most likely due to your looks and/or desperate attitude) it's always going to chase Chad regardless if you gave her a kidney. Rushing things wouldn't have worked either, because subhumans can't pull off what Chad can do.

Overall, you should've dropped the bitch the second she laughed at you like a joke, whores don't have a regard for how you feel or your mental state.

How are you not killing it, all the half paki/half white's i know are fucking murdering pussy.

How tall're you/body frame/decent face?
You did say you weren't NT, but you could still ascend brother.

5'10 framecel I don't know how to comment on my face really but I don't get attention from women at all. I'm always looked over and I feel invisible. I'm not NT no, and it's a big problem as I'm always considered a "wierdo" or "creep", or "Freak because of how i act and behave

FILL THEM ALL WITH LEAD FUUUUU

Flirting doesn't indicate if it likes you or not, sex is the ultimate indication if it's actually interested in you for more than BX rewards is what none of us here could experience.

Kek, you truly got cucked. Sorry to hear that bud...

5'10 framecel I don't know how to comment on my face really but I don't get attention from women at all. I'm always looked over and I feel invisible. I'm not NT no, and it's a big problem as I'm always considered a "wierdo" or "creep", or "Freak because of how i act and behave
Yeah don't worry that whole "weirdo" or "creep" vibe can 100% be worked on, and i feel you on the framcel part, i'm the king of framecels by far.
I'm guessing you're quite young right?

You don't understand something, no matter what you do for a foid that doesn't respect you at all (most likely due to your looks and/or desperate attitude) it's always going to chase Chad regardless if you gave her a kidney. Rushing things wouldn't have worked either, because subhumans can't pull off what Chad can do.

Overall, you should've dropped the bitch the second she laughed at you like a joke, whores don't have a regard for how you feel or your mental state.

I now Look back and regret many things. The blackpill has helped me see what women are really like. I wouldn't act as beta as I did back then.
Flirting doesn't indicate if it likes you or not, sex is the ultimate indication if it's actually interested in you for more than BX rewards is what none of us here could experience.

She probably wanted me to just hang around, use me and depend on me, I was her personal emotional support system :)
Yeah don't worry that whole "weirdo" or "creep" vibe can 100% be worked on, and i feel you on the framcel part, i'm the king of framecels by far.
I'm guessing you're quite young right?

I'm going to begin my Looksmaxxing journey in July I have a whole list of things I will do to become a normal functioning member of society. I'm 19.

@RoyalOcean you're still VERY young and you have alot of potential growth, trust me you'll probally ascend.