Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story GF lied to me so she could get with a chad

FILL THEM ALL WITH LEAD FUUUUU

I'm at the point where I'd fill myself with lead and not give a flying rats ass
@RoyalOcean you're still VERY young and you have alot of potential growth, trust me you'll probally ascend.

Hopefully It happens because it's like i'ma ticking time bomb ready to go. I'm very much on the edge atm and my lost resort is ascension

Last edited:
thats fucking tough man

if she can cuck you, she will cuck you.

foids can never be trusted, never

At least you got a girlfriend, while we are doomed to rot 24/7.

Did she have sex with you btw?

I feel sorry for you bro, btw u curry? cuz thanks to you, I now know to never date outside of race

This is about the time when I seemingly pulled the best girl in my life. So I had this Oneitis, she's about my looks match, good face, she's turkish. I crushed on her for 7 MONTHS. Everyday for 7 months I was talking to her, I confessed my love to her, she found it "cute" but said she couldn't get into a relationship. I never gave up though, and asked her out numerous times over text. Until one day she said yes.

We got into a relationship, I was the happiest I'd ever been, my life was complete, the depression was fading away. One day before class I asked her for a hug, she rejected it and laughed in front of everyone, I was humiliated in front of my whole class (I looked so beta). Things went from bad to worse, I was holding her hand and talking in a group of people, the subject of marriage came up and my girlfriend (at the time) said "My future husband is going to be turkish". CUCKED. I was in utter disbelief but i tried to make humour of it and said "I'm not turkish?" and she said awww and laughed.

2 weeks into the relationship she takes me to a secluded place and tells me "we cant be together, I'm moving out the country soon, it's going to be hard to be together, let's break up now so there's no pain afterwards". I consent to this, all the while i feel like roping. Depression spiraled out of control. I was well and truly fucked.

Fast forward 12 months, I'm at a new college, a friend of hers comes up to me and says "have you seen her new boytfriend". My heart sank. I felt GUTTED. I told her to show me a pic, and the pic shows some fucking Persian Chad, buzzcut, flexing his muscles, good couple years older than her, gym rat, and I felt SO SO worthless. Of course she lied about moving, she just didn't want to be with me. Her friend tells my "ex gf" that I now know about her new relationship, and that i flipped when I heard about it.I then message her all angrily, and then she responds with "your acting differently now that you know I have a boyfriend". I ended the convo there. This is why I dont trust foids anymore, all they've ever done is manipulate me, She gave into having a relationship with me out of pity and no It wasn't my personality that was wrong because I helped her through such a dark time and I supported her 100% I would have given my life for her, but the threw it back in my face.

TL;DR - foid gets into relationship out of pity with me, there's no intimacy at ALL in the relationship, lies to get out of relationship, gets with chad later.

Damn. I don't know where to start tbh. Maybe I'll start with this: she made you her bf for social status of being in a relationship. That as far as I know would get you some rep. She may have basically used you for such status and just moved on to a better man to be in a relationship with. Second, I could say that she's pretending to be nice to you for the sake of not losing face. She was only pretending to be nice to you for her own benefits. (I just have this kind of a dark thought at the back of my head so apologies.)

This is the horrendous part of women that is severely hated by everybody here. This is the reason why at least 90% of the members here are scared of approaching women or saying no to "try women/girls out and see it for yourself" overall.

CT will tell you that you need to respec wmyn more

This is rich coming from someone who's shagged 35 times. I am an Involuntary celibate. I've never had sex, and I've neevr had a real girlfriend who actually cares for me
he hasn't had sex 35 times lmfao he was lying out of his teethe when he said that, imagine actually believing that (LOL)
also bro that story might have been the saddest things I've seen on here tbh. i feel realy bad for you i hope i don't turn out like that

If a femoid rejects you then never ask her again. Period.
Also an advice to every people here, dont even think about a serious relationship with Turkish girls. They become total cum dumpsters when they arrive Europe or US.

Your experiences are important, OP.

are you german (or some other sort of Christian/Atheist)?

cuck but cucks have to experienced being cucked in order to be blackpilled unless you like being cucked

This is about the time when I seemingly pulled the best girl in my life. So I had this Oneitis, she's about my looks match, good face, she's turkish. I crushed on her for 7 MONTHS. Everyday for 7 months I was talking to her, I confessed my love to her, she found it "cute" but said she couldn't get into a relationship. I never gave up though, and asked her out numerous times over text. Until one day she said yes.

We got into a relationship, I was the happiest I'd ever been, my life was complete, the depression was fading away. One day before class I asked her for a hug, she rejected it and laughed in front of everyone, I was humiliated in front of my whole class (I looked so beta). Things went from bad to worse, I was holding her hand and talking in a group of people, the subject of marriage came up and my girlfriend (at the time) said "My future husband is going to be turkish". CUCKED. I was in utter disbelief but i tried to make humour of it and said "I'm not turkish?" and she said awww and laughed.

2 weeks into the relationship she takes me to a secluded place and tells me "we cant be together, I'm moving out the country soon, it's going to be hard to be together, let's break up now so there's no pain afterwards". I consent to this, all the while i feel like roping. Depression spiraled out of control. I was well and truly fucked.

Fast forward 12 months, I'm at a new college, a friend of hers comes up to me and says "have you seen her new boytfriend". My heart sank. I felt GUTTED. I told her to show me a pic, and the pic shows some fucking Persian Chad, buzzcut, flexing his muscles, good couple years older than her, gym rat, and I felt SO SO worthless. Of course she lied about moving, she just didn't want to be with me. Her friend tells my "ex gf" that I now know about her new relationship, and that i flipped when I heard about it.I then message her all angrily, and then she responds with "your acting differently now that you know I have a boyfriend". I ended the convo there. This is why I dont trust foids anymore, all they've ever done is manipulate me, She gave into having a relationship with me out of pity and no It wasn't my personality that was wrong because I helped her through such a dark time and I supported her 100% I would have given my life for her, but the threw it back in my face.

TL;DR - foid gets into relationship out of pity with me, there's no intimacy at ALL in the relationship, lies to get out of relationship, gets with chad later.
You never had a chance bro...you forced urself on her but she never wanted to be with you...you were just too pathetic she didnt want to break ur heart.

Thats life nigga man the fuck up or rope. Get your shit together..dont spend too much time thinking about some femoid. Think about yourself and your own life. Dont be a pussy.:feelsbaton:

cuck but cucks have to experienced being cucked in order to be blackpilled unless you like being cucked

I was 100% cuck but u learn from mistakes and I've since learnt not to be such a cuck

No. Half caste Paki muslim

I respected her even more than i respected myself LOL
Its over for cucked pakis in the west Get the fuck out man..go get arranged marriage with ur cousin and make many babies with her. At least ull have a loyal pussy and good mom for ur kids.

You build rapport over something like fifteen minutes so the foid doesn't think you'll try to rape or kill her. If she won't consider you by then, she never will. Seven fucking months. She was using you for validation, pure and simple.

Enjoy your first real blackpill.