Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based GIGA BASED FOOTAGE OF ME SHOOTING DOWN A F/A-18C HORNET WITH A MIG-21BIS ( IN DCS )

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

OV3RSTRESS3D
★★★★★

DEATH TO THE US NAVY :lasereyes:
@decembrist_kirillov

I don’t know shit about planes tbh

What missile did you used?

Also judging from footage this is insanely short range (WVR) combat. Only here such a old plane like mig-21bis stand a chance.

Also judging from footage this is insanely short range (WVR) combat. Only here such a old plane like mig-21bis stand a chance.
MIG-21BIS WAS DESIGNED ONLY FOR INTERCEPTING AND GROUND BOMBING

STILL FUCK THE RULES I DODGED 5 AMRAAMS AND 10 PHOENIXES WITH THE MIG-21BIS AND SHOT DOWN 3 TOMCATS AND 2 F/A-18C HORNETS WITH THE MIG-21BIS ONLY

STILL FUCK THE RULES I DODGED 5 AMRAAMS AND 10 PHOENIXES WITH THE MIG-21BIS AND SHOT DOWN 3 TOMCATS AND 2 F/A-18C HORNETS WITH THE MIG-21BIS ONLY
FOR TARGETS CLOSER THAN 10 NM I RECOMMEND BEAMING AND NOTCHING THE AIM-120C-5 :yes:

IF YOU NEED WAR CRIME STRATEGIES CONTACT ME

Based fish bucket enjoyer.

MIG-21BIS WAS DESIGNED ONLY FOR INTERCEPTING AND GROUND BOMBING
That's impressive. Does MiG-21bis even have a PESA radar?

That's impressive. Does MiG-21bis even have a PESA radar?
YES AND IT'S RP-21 SAPFIR RADAR WITH A RANGE OF 30 KILOMETERS MAX AND A SPIKE ZONE OF 10 KILOMETERS BUT IN REALITY ITS RARELY USED SINCE MOST COUNTRIES ORDERED THE MIG-21BIS WITH NO SPO-10 RWR OR RADAR THEY ONLY UTILIZE THE MIG FOR GROUND BOMBING ONLY AND CIVILIAN AIRCRAFTS INTERCEPTION OH AND THE RADAR IS GIGA WEAK AND USELESS IN BVR DOGFIGHTS ( 40+ NM ) SINCE MOST FAG18C PILOTS FIRE A FOX 3 BEFORE YOU SPOT THEM ON THE RADAR AND THE RWR IS BARELY USEFUL SINCE THERE IS NO SOUND LAUNCH INDICATION IT ONLY HAS LOCK AND PAINT MODE.

MIG-31 HAS AESA RADAR AND IT'S GIGA USELESS IN DOGFIGHTING IT'S ONLY USED FOR PINNING TARGETS