Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tired of seeing thick curry foids on the streets. Time to kidnap a curry foid and forcibly marry and sex her.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
In the old days when I was a little boy, I'd hear stories of curry foids getting kidnapped and sex trafficked. It used to scare me, but now that I see all these thick curvy tall mogger curry foids in tight jeans openly advertising their fertility, I realize just how based that practice of sex trafficking really is. Foids are our food. All foids are our property. They exist for our pleasure, to further our quality of life. I want all foids sexually enslaved to my will! :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

@anandkonda @adharmi you see thick curvy foids wearing skin tight jeans or leggings in public or no?

@anandkonda @adharmi you see thick curvy foids wearing skin tight jeans or leggings in public or no?
Yes for sure in Hyderabad.

All foids are our property. They exist for our pleasure, to further our quality of life. I want all foids sexually enslaved to my will
When Chad says it: Chad please own me! I'm your little girl! Teehee
When sub8 says it: misogynist!!!

Hello IT infiltrators, please include me in the screenshot.

Does it trigger you or no?
Of course it does. They should be wearing traditional hand made cotton sarees :ahegao::ahegao: rather than those shitty western clothes :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

I’ve only seen few thick curry foids :feelscry: in my entire life , it’s very rare to see them in public like catching a pokeman.

You want to kidnap one but you're too pussy to take creepshots of them?

You want to kidnap one but you're too pussy to take creepshots of them?

It says private area.
They will claim anything as private area. Other laws I forgot are "something something modesty of waman :foidSoy: :foidSoy: " . You can get jailed for creep shots

In the old days when I was a little boy, I'd hear stories of curry foids getting kidnapped and sex trafficked. It used to scare me, but now that I see all these thick curvy tall mogger curry foids in tight jeans openly advertising their fertility, I realize just how based that practice of sex trafficking really is. Foids are our food. All foids are our property. They exist for our pleasure, to further our quality of life. I want all foids sexually enslaved to my will! :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
Unfortunately the patriarchy was destroyed by male traitors and western influence

Of course it does. They should be wearing traditional hand made cotton sarees :ahegao::ahegao: rather than those shitty western clothes :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
Western clothes should be illegal in non-western countries. So boring!

Unfortunately the patriarchy was destroyed by male traitors and western influence
Remember it was the elites who push the globohomo

Just Be Veerappan theory

Yeah I do. 99% of them are milfs probably in their 30s though. I've only seen one thick and robust chick in my college and she's already engaged. She's also very tall for a jeeta. Like 5'6 / 5'7 or something. She framemoggs me hard and probably 10-12 kg heavier than me.

I have seen pics of her fiance. He also seems to be high T. Her male children are gonna be moggers

I don't go out so I wouldnt know

:feelsLSD: :feelshmm:

I saw several of them in their 20s!
Most foids I've seen in their 20s are skinny or just fat. Ones with thick or fit bodies are extremely rare sights

Untrue. The first girl is an above average curryfoid. Curry women are not attractive. The second girl is extremely pretty.
The average Gen Z currywhore doesn't look like an Indian auntie jfl. Both of them are average.

The average Gen Z currywhore doesn't look like an Indian auntie jfl.
The average curry female looks like an inbred bonobo. And the ones who don't are generally hiding behind fillers and fakeup. Naturally pretty girls like her are rare, in any race.

btw @wereq IT users are fantasizing about your balls:

if she wasn't a troon, maybe you could offer to go balls-deep in her. I bet she would love it jfl

Tfw no thick curry gf with luscious booty

if she wasn't a troon, maybe you could offer to go balls-deep in her. I bet she would love it jfl

IT foids masturbate fantasizing about wereq and his sadistic posts. They won't admit it that they like it.

I remember reading a comment of a IT foid saying,"he had me going for moment there ngl", under the SS of one of his post similar to this one. She had bunch of downvotes

The hunted became the hunter…

Based! A beautiful saffron saree would suit a brown foid.

Cucked for even posting them here tbh

Cucked for even posting them here tbh
nah wereq has a right to know what his fanclub are talking about

it's good for him to be forewarned, so he can be prepared when some delulu ITcel fanboy breaks into his room

nah wereq has a right to know what his fanclub are talking about

it's good for him to be forewarned, so he can be prepared when some delulu ITcel fanboy breaks into his room
IT lives rent free in your head if you scroll that place