Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Giga lonermaxxing in College

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I'm in college and I see normies with their gfs and friendgroups as I sit by myself on random spots. All I'm doing alright at is studymaxxing but my grades are avg/below avg due to my low iq + rotting. I'm the truest collegecel on this forum.

I'm the truest collegecel on this forum
I doubt because I'm in the same situation, no one talked to me since beginning or for 1.5 month and my grades are also average

And some copers write collegecels are volcels

"A beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone." Elliot Rodger 2014

I’m not low IQ however being mentally crippled by lonely teen years and the blackpill has fucked my brain up hard.

I doubt because I'm in the same situation, no one talked to me since beginning or for 1.5 month and my grades are also average
Fellow khhv collegecel :incel:

I’m not low IQ however being mentally crippled by lonely teen years and the blackpill has fucked my brain up hard.
same, being KHHV in college is fucking brutal and mentally scarring

same, being KHHV in college is fucking brutal and mentally scarring
Being a KHHV is the ultimate form of being a virgin

college was the loneliest years of my life.

For the normies, chads and stacies it must be one of the best years where they find their life long partners or life long friends.

It's so brutal to be alone during what should be the best years of one's life. I too was alone my entire college experience. Finally at the end of my junior year I almost made friends with some CScels I worked on projects with, then the pandemic hit and I never saw them again.

It's so brutal to be alone during what should be the best years of one's life. I too was alone my entire college experience. Finally at the end of my junior year I almost made friends with some CScels I worked on projects with, then the pandemic hit and I never saw them again.
The bad ending

For the normies, chads and stacies it must be one of the best years where they find their life long partners or life long friends.
It's ogre for loner-cels

CHOose to make a diffERrence, chico

Even the nerdy kids didn't want to associate with me JFL

if you had the right bones in the right places,you'd have friends and girlfriends.There are chads out there that can have no social skills and only need to nod their head and answer yes or no questions and will still have a loving girlfriend and friends who do all the talking for them.

I'm in college and I see normies with their gfs and friendgroups as I sit by myself on random spots. All I'm doing alright at is studymaxxing but my grades are avg/below avg due to my low iq + rotting. I'm the truest collegecel on this forum.
I relate to this bullshit. All I do is go to class, study at the library, drive home. rinse and repeat and ill start doing volunteering soon. I eat in my car and just can't stand it. I will say my grades are pretty good, I don't really get anything less than B on exams or homework tbh. I have 0 contacts apart from my parents which is sad.

I get a hello from someone maybe once a month (maybe 2?) unless I initiate contact. We don't exist to them. Truly brutal. :incel:

Last edited:

"college is a movie", "college is a once in a lifetime experience", "everyone peaks in college" the same old stories that only applies to normies/beckies and above

Online uni isn't too hard and you can always just switch if you feel the whole overall social load and pressure to "muh put yourself out there bro " is top much

Trucels never went to college

Online uni isn't too hard and you can always just switch if you feel the whole overall social load and pressure to "muh put yourself out there bro " is top much

college is only the beginning