Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Giga-over for Westerners if you're not a mutant atp

Made_In_Azania

Made_In_Azania

Officer
It's bad enough that short/midget bitches want ginormous 6" Chads, the taller girls want even bigger giants, jfl the shortest male height mentioned in this post is fucking 6'4"!! Some of the bitches in this post are about 5'10" talking about being Chad widowed by a guy 6'7" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This is fucking ridiculous, can someone explain why Western whores, unlike Third-worlders are so obsessed with abnormally tall men that 6'1" is no longer considered special??

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TallGirls/comments/182vp6i/i_kissed_my_tallest_man_so_far_and_it_was_heaven/

Everyfoid wants tall chad. The thing is that in other countries the average height is lower for both sexes. And yet, the White Chad is the prototype of these foids.

The case is ridiculous when you see that in the United States there are White girls who are no taller than 4'10'' wanting a 6'2'' Chad, and some get them.

Everyfoid wants tall chad. The thing is that in other countries the average height is lower for both sexes. And yet, the White Chad is the prototype of these foids.

The case is ridiculous when you see that in the United States there are White girls who are no taller than 4'10'' wanting a 6'2'' Chad, and some get them.
Seems that height shouldn't be debated anymore. It is LAW

Throw them in a pit and pour gallons of gasoline on them

Just being 6'3 isnt enough anymore

6'3 is the new 5'7

I know , Im a white Western guy myself.
But there are still so many naive fools on this forum, who claim:
´Fakecel if White´.
Biggest nonsense I´ve ever heard.
Even as a white guy, you must surpass a certain looks threshold, to have success in the dating world.
Nowadays, that threshold seems to be ChadLite.
If you are below ChadLite facially, good luck to you.

´Fakecel if White´.
Even as a white guy, you must surpass a certain looks threshold, to have success in the dating world.
Normiedom is cuckedom at the end of the day.

Sport Stand Here GIF by FOX Sports

I mentioned before that the average height of a man in the USA is 5’10”. Objectively, 6’1” is not much taller than 5’10”. You will not stand out anywhere in the USA at 6’1”.

6’4” is a height that stands out. At that point, you will likely be one of the tallest people anywhere you go.

6’1” is certainly a nice height, but it’s too similar to everyone else to truly be bragging rights. You’re like 1/8 men, and only 3in from basically everyone.

What I will say about this post is that 5’10” is very tall for a woman. Her height match is 4-6in taller, so 6’2”-6’4”. A 5’10” woman is about as rare as a 6’3” man. Nobody’s entitled to their heightmatch, but expecting a man 5ish inches taller than you is fairly realistic.

However, the 5’1” bitches that demand the same are delusional. Then again, my mom is 5’0” and my dad is 6’1”.

What’s weird about this post and makes me think it’s a LARP are two things.
>My past boyfriends were between 6’0” and 6’1”.
So all your past men were within 1in of each other, but none over 6’1”? No 5’11” dudes? No 6’2” dudes? Just 72in-73in? That’s a tight fucking window. Was it two dudes?

Second she describes 6’4” like it’s massively taller than 6’1”. 3in is a lot for sure, but not so much much that Mr. 6’4” makes her feel like a mouse while Mr. 6’1” is a pipsqueak. We’re talking about two dudes that might even wear the same jean size.

In conclusion, LARP post. Likely ragebait. I am not reading the comments.

Last edited:
This is fucking ridiculous, can someone explain why Western whores, unlike Third-worlders are so obsessed with abnormally tall men that 6'1" is no longer considered special??
Because women here are spoiled, and constantly get princess treatment from simps and society in general.
Everything revolves around them.
We need a big Brutal Conventional war on European Soil, to Reset everything.
These whores should know their place.
Let them go through some tough times

It's bad enough that short/midget bitches want ginormous 6" Chads, the taller girls want even bigger giants, jfl the shortest male height mentioned in this post is fucking 6'4"!! Some of the bitches in this post are about 5'10" talking about being Chad widowed by a guy 6'7" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TallGirls/comments/182vp6i/i_kissed_my_tallest_man_so_far_and_it_was_heaven/

Fuck I shouldn't open this , I litteraly made a post about height 2 minutes ago

Face > else under normal conditions.
Agree with this, I see some tall Gen-Z whores in my country with a shorter guy,but he'd be like 2-3 points above her facially( no homo)

That's how it is here in germoney. You are either tall germanic chad overlord or you are out of the game. Unless of course you wanna beta buxx a 36 year olf used up hag.

The case is ridiculous when you see that in the United States there are White girls who are no taller than 4'10'' wanting a 6'2''
I hate that shit, seeing that bitch Shauna Ray reject a fellow midget for a tall Chad on TV really activated a primal anger deep inside me

Because women here are spoiled, and constantly get princess treatment from simps and society in general.
Everything revolves around them.
We need a big Brutal Conventional war on European Soil, to Reset everything.
Based, violence & warfare are the two biggest catalysts for social change, Western whores are too spoilt & over-protected, we need partial collapse of the West. And if Western males are too gynocentric pussies to draft women, then women should be considered second-class citizens, all war is a battle for land & resources, if women are exempt from fighting, then they are exempt from enjoying said resources in times of peace

´Fakecel if White´.
Yep.

JBB is law.

Jfl if you think tall foids have a hard time they have harder time not finding tall chad

Jfl if you think tall foids have a hard time they have harder time not finding tall chad
Rational Chad would pursue tall whores only

This is brutal as a 5'7 currycel

What the fuck are jews giving kids to make these mfrs tall

Even as a white guy, you must surpass a certain looks threshold, to have success in the dating world
Absolutely. Standards are insane. At minimum a guy would have to exercise.