Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's Completely Over for Browncels in 2021 [Don't Click if you're a Taco or Rakeeshcel]

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-

View: https://youtu.be/JA6QkCgNfSw

Absolutely Brutal. Women don't see browncels as Humans anymore, just jokes. This guy is attractive but since he has a brown complexity women see him as a automatic pass since women these days only want tyrone or chad that is atleast 6'1 in 2021, it's fucking over unless u millionaire max and try to find a non whore-ish woman who wont take all of your money and leave u. Remember brownshitcels, we are the bottom of the dating pool nobody wants to date us.

mogs the hell outta me

No shit. It's been known since the dawn of time.

go to pigmy land to ascend

This guy is attractive
Maybe to cows .

he looks good imo

his nose is a big failo though. If I were a foid I'd do it, no homo

View: https://youtu.be/JA6QkCgNfSw

Absolutely Brutal. Women don't see browncels as Humans anymore, just jokes. This guy is attractive but since he has a brown complexity women see him as a automatic pass since women these days only want tyrone or chad that is atleast 6'1 in 2021, it's fucking over unless u millionaire max and try to find a non whore-ish woman who wont take all of your money and leave u. Remember brownshitcels, we are the bottom of the dating pool nobody wants to date us.

How did you find this video? The commenters are mostly other curries typing in languages other than English.

I looked up Omegle

This isn’t even that bad. IRL, I’ve seen foids literally accidentally WALK INTO deathnics, and then act surprised because they don’t see anyone. Deathnics are invisible in 2021.

The real black pill of this video is that the girls are skipping because they don’t see anyone there, not because he is brown KEK

We never had a chance, still getting mogged by chads and tyrones since the fall of cordoba and zanj rebellion.