Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill GIGA-SUI-FUEL ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK (NO TYPE OF INCEL IS SAFE)

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
If this bloated whale can have instant access to Chads all over the world lining up to simp for her, imagine what she thinks of sub 8s. This bitch legitimately looks like a wildebeest yet can still deny an entire country of PSL 8 pluses for some petty bullshit like "they came on too strong". Let that sink in.

If this bloated whale can have instant access to Chads all over the world lining up to simp for her, imagine what she thinks of sub 8s.
Sub 8 is law.

this warning wasn't enough
I regret clicking this thread tbh my day is ruined now

BAHHAHAHAHA "just your average guys in toronto" while pictureing literal chads .... I CANT

This literal fakeupmaxxed, boobmaxxed, anglefrauded, clothemaxxed 3/10 foid frauded her way up to a level so she not only gets 1 or 2 CHADS no she gets 100+ chads all around the world. can you imagine this? The selection she has?
Average man = chad to foids
non- chad men are subhuman to them

another delusional foid. feminism has increased the pussy price so much even this ugly whore has options for chad.

another delusional foid. feminism has increased the pussy price so much even this ugly whore has options for chad.
Sad part is she aint delusional,
Chad will probably take her on a date or two and entertain them before fucking her senseless, shits like a drug, i imagine

how can a foid become a loyal housewife of some joe after this..
Theyll always long of being entertained and bedded by some hunky chads.

FUCKING CHAD COCK SUCKING TYRONE ASS EATING DOG COCK SUCKING HYPERGAMOUS CUNT

One bluepill for you guys: Most girls/guys do not use Tinder.

Tinder may as well be a meme; only sociopathic attention-whores use Tinder like in the videos above.

Actual normal girls in high-school do not use Tinder and the vast majority in college do not use Tinder either. Normal dating happens through social circles and close proximity, not random Greek guys 10,000 miles away. Girls/guys rarely date strangers from the Internet.

Cope

One bluepill for you guys: Most girls/guys do not use Tinder.

Tinder may as well be a meme; only sociopathic attention-whores use Tinder like in the videos above.

Actual normal girls in high-school do not use Tinder and the vast majority in college do not use Tinder either. Normal dating happens through social circles and close proximity, not random Greek guys 10,000 miles away. Girls/guys rarely date strangers from the Internet.
i somewhat agree. the whores stay on tinder, while the occasional girl may have a look at it to see what all the fuss is about and may end up deleting the app, but doesnt mean they dont get fucked by chads in real life via social circle or whatever

she looks like a foid hamalossus (however you spell it).

The state of the sexual market world in 2020

Just look at how CONFIDENT she speaks about it all, IMAGINE HER LOOKS MATCH ( a fat neckbeard ) making a video like that judging the stacies of the world he matches with. JUST IMAGINE. :feelsclown:

This system is FUCKED.

FAT ACNE FACED CUNT - 9,999+ MATCHES :feelsclown: HER LOOKS MATCH IS A LITERAL WORLD OF WARCRAFT OBESE ACNE RIDDEN INCEL

@FACEandLMS
ITALY

View attachment 232098

GREECE

View attachment 232101

SOUTH AFRICA

View attachment 232102

SWEDEN

View attachment 232103

BRAZIL
View attachment 232105

CANADA

View attachment 232106

NETHERLANDS

View attachment 232107

LONDON

View attachment 232108
X

Wow getting mogged around the world

I wish a bluepiller normie would come and debate this shit. I hope faceandlms covers it on a livestream and has bluepillers debate it
Wow getting mogged around the world

It’s oveeeeer

Last edited:
Stopped watching when i saw the ugly face.

even these chads are jestermaxxing, writing walls of text and generally have to put more effort into their messages, while this bland boring low tier becky writes one word replies. JFL

Beyond brutal.Tinder is definitely chad territory

notice she rejected all black men she saw in South Africa, and they make up 95% of population

she also mentioned blonde a lot
how is it possible women worship nordic features on men, but at the same time they support the ethnic replacement of white people?

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

how is it possible women worship nordic features on men, but at the same time they support the ethnic replacement of white people?
women don't support "ethnic replacement" of white people lol it's just virtue signalling too look as liberal, inclusive, non racist as possible. it's all image for foids

women don't support "ethnic replacement" of white people lol it's just virtue signalling too look as liberal, inclusive, non racist as possible. it's all image for foids
Jfl if you think women think that far into the future

JFL only 20 seconds into the first video and she is talking like literal white chads are average "I guarantee there are 10x hotter guys who think I am ugly" as if the men who swiped right on her are average and not enough or something.

Foids egos are in the stratosphere and utterly out of control, we have reached the point where not even being chad is enough, they are even cucking for her and sending long messages or multiple and she is sending 1 to 5 word replies max.

It is beyond over.

Fuck this life. Just hope everyday that humanity is wiped out soon.

FUCKING CHAD COCK SUCKING TYRONE ASS EATING DOG COCK SUCKING HYPERGAMOUS CUNT
tbh
JFL only 20 seconds into the first video and she is talking like literal white chads are average "I guarantee there are 10x hotter guys who think I am ugly" as if the men who swiped right on her are average and not enough or something.

Foids egos are in the stratosphere and utterly out of control, we have reached the point where not even being chad is enough, they are even cucking for her and sending long messages or multiple and she is sending 1 to 5 word replies max.

It is beyond over.
:feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: its so over

It is beyond over.

>Gigachads top 1% in the background
>Im sure there are 10x hotter who think I’m ugly who didn’t match me

Hahahahahahah ah hahahahahahah 99% of men eviscerated

>Gigachads top 1% in the background
>Im sure there are 10x hotter who think I’m ugly who didn’t match me

Hahahahahahah ah hahahahahahah 99% of men eviscerated
im glad you can laugh about it bro. you must be very honkpilled. i cant :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Yeah. Online dating is seriously messed up at the moment.

I always think of this meme when it comes to tinder. They're all landwhales and trannys.

83032906 2877507765634318 1784410391518904320 o

Just look at how CONFIDENT she speaks about it all, IMAGINE HER LOOKS MATCH ( a fat neckbeard ) making a video like that judging the stacies of the world he matches with. JUST IMAGINE. :feelsclown:

This system is FUCKED.
If that scenario ever happened he would be thrown in jail and ruthlessly mocked.

Last edited:
this isn't suifuel
this is ERfuel

I already gave up, so I guess Im safe

I don't know why stuff like this surprises me anymore. I know the nature of foids, but am still alarmed when presented with it.

Her looksmatch is a mod here.

looks like a man, specifically like chubby youtuber jaako, it's over

Wish I hadn't clicked

I hate everything about this :feelsree:

Notice how she looks nothing like her tinder pictures.
I don’t think these guys would fuck her if they saw her in person tbh.

What a stupid ugly bitch, and the guys are no better. They all need to be put on an island like St Helena and told to live out there days there.
Am sure that girls looksmatch is posting here