Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill GIGA-SUI-FUEL ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK (NO TYPE OF INCEL IS SAFE)

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
The state of the sexual market world in 2020

Just look at how CONFIDENT she speaks about it all, IMAGINE HER LOOKS MATCH ( a fat neckbeard ) making a video like that judging the stacies of the world he matches with. JUST IMAGINE. :feelsclown:

This system is FUCKED.

FAT ACNE FACED CUNT - 9,999+ MATCHES :feelsclown: HER LOOKS MATCH IS A LITERAL WORLD OF WARCRAFT OBESE ACNE RIDDEN INCEL

@FACEandLMS
ITALY

View attachment 232098

GREECE

View attachment 232101

SOUTH AFRICA

View attachment 232102

SWEDEN

View attachment 232103

BRAZIL
View attachment 232105

CANADA

View attachment 232106

NETHERLANDS

View attachment 232107

LONDON

View attachment 232108
I just watched this after watching the incel documentary. If Someone ever tells you the black pill doesn’t have a physical toll on you they fucking lied because I feel like I’m about to die

This is very different this time, this time its a REAL FAT BUSHPIG doing it, instead of a incel just using a catfish account.

@FACEandLMS has spoken about how it is becoming harder and harder (and will soon be impossible) to create blackpill content using dating sites and apps because of verification requirements, but the girls doing this and posting it is not like every other time.

Every other time the normie bluepiller deny all this shit and just say "oh thats bullshit catfishing, doesnt count bro" etc
They always spread the blackpill the most themselves.

The state of the sexual market world in 2020

Just look at how CONFIDENT she speaks about it all, IMAGINE HER LOOKS MATCH ( a fat neckbeard ) making a video like that judging the stacies of the world he matches with. JUST IMAGINE. :feelsclown:

This system is FUCKED.

FAT ACNE FACED CUNT - 9,999+ MATCHES :feelsclown: HER LOOKS MATCH IS A LITERAL WORLD OF WARCRAFT OBESE ACNE RIDDEN INCEL

@FACEandLMS
ITALY

View attachment 232098

GREECE

View attachment 232101

SOUTH AFRICA

View attachment 232102

SWEDEN

View attachment 232103

BRAZIL
View attachment 232105

CANADA

View attachment 232106

NETHERLANDS

View attachment 232107

LONDON

View attachment 232108
Hope she dies.

He’s right though, only 35% of 18-15 year olds in the US have ever used tinder.
100 percent of women use social media though and chad can spam chicks using that as well

Jail is invented for people such as this cumdumpster

Giorgos at the greek clip @0:45 :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Literally model-tier guys making the first move and trying to keep the conversation with this fat abomination.
Truly suifuel.
:feelsrope:
what a world we live in

Last edited:
100 percent of women use social media though and chad can spam chicks using that as well
just lol at people who say that tinder/social media arent real life

they've become real life

Entered but did not watch any of the videos because fuck that, tbh.

Oh my. You know I had only seen two of those videos. I didn't realise there was a whole series of them.

She looks nothing like her photos. She is a 5/10 at best and she has all these Chads swiping on her? I knew it was bad out there but holy shit. I haven't really been paying attention to the sexual marketplace for nearly 2 years. Things really have gotten dire out there.

Lifefuel tbh, more evidence that my body is tricking me into wanting women. Blackpills like this are cathartic for me. It's funny because if someone who looked like her were genuinely nice to me, non-hypergamous, and unironically had a good personality, then I might actually would want to be with her.

But remember, somehow it's men who are more selective, it's men who want endless partners, despite all the evidence that these accusations are more true of women. Sometimes this all just feels like one big joke.

You can hate this useless fat ugly cum dumpster with the intensity of three burning suns, but remember, it was cucks who embraced and encourage female hypergamy to this extent.

Had women been kept in their place, none of this would be an issue. But man thought it was a good idea to ALLOW them rights, and excuse everything they do. EVEN THE CHADS MESSAGING HER ARE AT FAULT. THEY COULD DO TEN TIMES BETTER BUT ARE TRYING TO PUMP AND DUMP A 2/10 FAT WHORE

There is no going back. Dating will continue to get worse for men, and soon, every man who isn't a 10/10 gigachad will be a sexless nobody.

I have a strong feeling by then that men will revolt against the system destroying them.

It is a game for them who catches the most Chads.

Giphy

She is way uglier than those guys but of course they will date down and fuck this bitch.
SMV of foids is just tooo high
yet many people on here still claim that chads never go for ugly landwhales.

Notice how she looks nothing like her tinder pictures.
Juggernaut law is fucking brutal
Came expecting suifuel, left with ER physically manifesting inside me. I want to kick her into orbit.
She rates fucking gigachads 5/10 jfl
IT'S OVER.
Good find and based thread. It is so beyond over for men. It's insane that we're the only community that discusses and is aware of this. We are so fucked.

I couldn't want this fucking planet to be NUKED any more than I do RN

For a moment I tot @VirginAutistManlet has returned