Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Giga truecel at my gym filled the gym with smell of sweat even after he left

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
This brocel is 5’6 , his age is around 18 but he is balding already. Also this brocel smells of sweat so badly and I’ve seen him multiple times.

He walked past the weights area and the ENTIRE area started smelling like STRONG sweat. The smell stayed for 5 minutes even after he went. Fucking brutal I want to tell him to use deodorant or something but that would be very awkward for him. Brootal. Girls probably treat him like a subhuman

You should have showed him this place jfl

>5'6
>balding
Sounds like me.

Was he fat
Nah he was skinny but I swear he wears the same clothes every day and never showers or changes them cuz the SWEAT SMELL IS SO BAD :feelsrope:

Nah he was skinny but I swear he wears the same clothes every day and never showers or changes them cuz the SWEAT SMELL IS SO BAD :feelsrope:
It might be genetics tbh, the women repellent genetics

Because he had bad hygiene.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back