Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Giga truecel couce reveal

Cayden Zhang

Cayden Zhang

Emperor of all Gigatruericecels-Mogged by Merrick
★★★
Somehow I sound like an autistic child and a one belly button chink at the same time

Attachments

• IMG_4014.mov
    47.5 MB
Somehow I sound like an autistic child and a one belly button chink at the same time
why did u start sounding country at the end. i do that randomly as well and im not even from the south.

Use a vocaroo instead of making us download a virus you retarded CCPfag.

I did nigga
Edit your post and click on this

Just click on it ffs if I was affiliated with the cco they wouldve alr given me roids for my gymaxxing

Being a voicecel is absolutely brutal. As you said on the internet, no respect is given, especially regarding arguments or disputes of dominance. With everyone insulting you and thinking you're ugly or fat, even if you are actually a Chad. I think your voice still mogs mine, though, if I'm being honest.

How
Being a voicecel is absolutely brutal. As you said on the internet, no respect is given, especially regarding arguments or disputes of dominance. With everyone insulting you and thinking you're ugly or fat, even if you are actually a Chad. I think your voice still mogs mine, though, if I'm being honest.
bad is my voice

and whats wrong with it

Can you tell me whats wrong with my voice though

[IMG alt="Cayden Zhang"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/63/63352.jpg?1713668403[/IMG]

Cayden Zhang

Emperor of all Gigatruericecels-Mogged by Merrick​

★★★★

why did u start sounding country at the end. i do that randomly as well and im not even from the south.
He sounds southern the whole way through

[IMG alt="Cayden Zhang"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/63/63352.jpg?1713668403[/IMG]

Cayden Zhang

Emperor of all Gigatruericecels-Mogged by Merrick​

★★★★
tf

what can I do to improve my voice I wanna at least do something