Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

From a purely probability standpoint, would I have better odds going for older women?

decafincel

decafincel

Captain
★★
In college I only hit on girls that were around my age (18-22). Now that's I'm out of university, would I have better odds if I went for the 30 and older crowd (hags( at the bar? I feel like in theory if all the men below 30 are going for younger women I should have better odds in theory right?

Inb4 "GrAY" and "bluepilled" - Obviously my odds are extremely slim considering I have an ugly bastard face and beer belly, but like my odds should be higher right? Or am I still delusional

Just try it. The worst that can happen is the cops getting called because she feels molested.

Just try it. The worst that can happen is the cops getting called because she feels molested.
Lamo. And his reputation is permanently drained down into the shitter. And not just locally; you know all those stupid bluepilled Youtubers would make content about him.

Yes. Lifefuel for milfcels.

Lamo. And his reputation is permanently drained down into the shitter. And not just locally; you know all those stupid bluepilled Youtubers would make content about him.
As if his isn’t already drained because he’s an incel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back