Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gigaautist thing i did like 2 years ago

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, Dreadlockcel, Potential autist/asp
★★
I reccomended my mom to watch Hamza back when I was redpilled jfl.

I'm glad she never watched his shit that would have been so cringe lmaoo.

Yeah, I used to watch some bs self improvement videos before I was truly blackpilled. Stuff was cringe af.

Did you want your mom to self improooove? :soy::soy::soy::feelskek:

Yeah, I used to watch some bs self improvement videos before I was truly blackpilled. Stuff was cringe af.
Yup lol. I am thankful I watched Hamza because through him I discovered Wheat waffles. Then I started watching Wheat waffles and he was the nail in the coffin to blackpilling me

Did you want your mom to self improooove? :soy::soy::soy::feelskek:
No it was more about the financial stuff lmaoo.

I forgot why else I even reccomended Hamza to her jfl

Yup lol. I am thankful I watched Hamza because through him I discovered Wheat waffles. Then I started watching Wheat waffles and he was the nail in the coffin to blackpilling me
Wheat waffles is good, but Rehab Room is my favorite blackpill YouTuber. Somehow after watching way too much redpill bs a Rehab Room video showed up in my recommended videos. That video fully blackpilled me and set me free from blaming myself for my failures. I realize it was never my fault and that it wasn't something I was doing wrong. I'm 4/10 looks wise and have autism. That seals my fate right there.

Wheat waffles is good, but Rehab Room is my favorite blackpill YouTuber. Somehow after watching way too much redpill bs a Rehab Room video showed up in my recommended videos. That video fully blackpilled me and set me free from blaming myself for my failures. I realize it was never my fault and that it wasn't something I was doing wrong. I'm 4/10 looks wise and have autism. That seals my fate right there.
Brootal.

I love rehab room as well.

I think he is second only to DBDR. What are your opinions on dbdr?

Brootal.

I love rehab room as well.

I think he is second only to DBDR. What are your opinions on dbdr?
DBDR is good too, but I think Rehab Room gets to the point more in his videos. Rehab's videos are more objective about the issues we face where DBDR's videos seem to focus more on his own personal experiences. Did you know Rehab Room used to have an old channel called Incel TV? I've seen almost all of those old videos, and they were great.

DBDR is good too, but I think Rehab Room gets to the point more in his videos. Rehab's videos are more objective about the issues we face where DBDR's videos seem to focus more on his own personal experiences. Did you know Rehab Room used to have an old channel called Incel TV? I've seen almost all of those old videos, and they were great.
I only heard of incel TV after he (or YouTube) deleted his channel.

I did watch some of his re-uploads and they were really good.

I wish I knew about that channel before it was gone

I'm pretty sure no girls would watch hamza videos anyways since foids are repulsed by curry men and wouldn't look at one let alone watch a video with one in it. Your mom probably threw up in her mouth once she saw that currycel tier male and would've refused to watch the video

I only heard of incel TV after he (or YouTube) deleted his channel.

I did watch some of his re-uploads and they were really good.

I wish I knew about that channel before it was gone
I only found out about it after the channel was deleted too. YouTube deleted his channel as far as I know. Luckily Bats15 has uploaded most of the Incel TV videos and YouTube has left him alone so far because he doesn't have much of an audience. I screen recorded them just to be safe in case they get taken down again. Check out Bats15 if you haven't already. Here's a link to the channel because YouTube seems to have it banned form showing up in search results: https://www.youtube.com/@Bats15 . I found out about it from c comment in a Rehab Room video.

I am so glad I was not into self improooove giga sperg thing