Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel GIGABRUTAL Eternal Recurrence Pill

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
The concept of quantum mechanics as a system of linear equations, which is what the Schrodinger equation boils down to, does support the idea that eventually, all the oscillators will come back to the state they were in originally.
We are just a machine, we are insignigficant.

If you were an incel, you would be an incel thousands of billions years down the road
If you were a chad you would be a chad thousands of billions years down the road
This is the brutal truth that I learnt in physics class, sorry bro

That's why we need to end the hedonism of these chads using science
That's what I'm trying to prove since a young age

I don’t understand, but at the same time I do.

We are fated to dewit, there is no morality
Morality is the biggest cope there is
I agree. Religiouscucks are the dumbest MFs on the planet. Adhering to nature is based because nature is amoral, aka the devil:feelsdevil:

I agree. Religiouscucks are the dumbest MFs on the planet. Adhering to nature is based because nature is amoral, aka the devil:feelsdevil:
College and graduate school is cope

If you were an incel, you would be an incel thousands of billions years down the road
If you were a chad you would be a chad thousands of billions years down the road
This is the brutal truth that I learnt in physics class, sorry bro

you no need quantum mechanics to know that.
it is logical, this universe did not have a beginning (It did not come from nowhere) it has always existed
there's no end, no begining, just an eternal loop

no, you will be an incel forever (literally) :dafuckfeels:
there's no escape, this is the ULTIMATE BLACKPILL

Last edited:
you no need quantum mechanics to know that.
it is logical, this universe did not have a beginning (It did not come from nowhere) it has always existed
there's no end, no begining, just an eternal loop
If you think about evolution our goal wasn't to become a betabuxx. It's to make normies suffer more. It's to dewit before normies want us dead on the streets.

We are part of the social contract, we are designed to dewit to keep the equilibrium going.

While chads make kids - we???

This will not happen if the universe is infinite, which is currently not being ruled out.

On the other hand, if the universe is infinite, then you get type I multiverses, which have similar implications than what you describe.

An important point though is that the eternal recurrence of your existence can open the door to Nietszche's amor fati. The inevitability of your fate can lead to its acceptance and even its enjoyment.

View: https://youtu.be/P6wH7bXG09k

This will not happen if the universe is infinite, which is currently not being ruled out.
the universe is not infinite, it's finite and eternal. (no begining, no end)
infinity and nothingness are paradoxical concepts

If you think about evolution our goal wasn't to become a betabuxx. It's to make normies suffer more. It's to dewit before normies want us dead on the streets.

We are part of the social contract, we are designed to dewit to keep the equilibrium going.

While chads make kids - we???
you ignored my last post.

what does "dewit" mean?
i googled it and no results.
you run the risk of nobody understanding what you're talking about if you use personal lingo that only has meaning to yourself.

you ignored my last post.

what does "dewit" mean?
i googled it and no results.
you run the risk of nobody understanding what you're talking about if you use personal lingo that only has meaning to yourself.
We'll talk about it on DMs

Dewit = revenge towards soyciety, whether it be LDARing or you knwo

A thought out post that's not about studying from St. Sinister? I would have never imagined

Which means... if someone killed a kid... is a kid doomed to the same life being killed again and again?