Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Gigachaddam is a 24 year old KHHV,LDARing the whole day on incel subs

Indiancel

Indiancel

खत्म हो गया
-
So,I was on reddit talking to a fellow cel he claimed to be a Turkroach living in Italy

I ask him to send pic of his face and my god.The guy is a gigachad.Literally MM tier.I don’t wanna dox him but this eye area alone is enough to prove my point

29353622 AF23 40A9 B518 AB5A7C3F28F9

10/10 hunter eyes.Chad jaw and height is 6ft with an average dick

He also claimed to be dysmorphic,autistic and socially awkward and never tried tinder out of the fear of showing foids his face.

But I used to think mentalcels still do even after this convo but WTF?

Don't know, don't care because we don't worship and drool over men on this forum.

what the fuck is a turkroach xD

just doxx @gymletethnicel theory

man he is either larping,a huge fakecel or he never left his room.

Fucking Sandcels and their blue eyes:woke:

Mogged tbh. Prime example of mentalceldom. It can definitely exist.

man he is either larping,a huge fakecel or he never left his room.
Could just as easily be a Retard tbh

We have a 6foot3 german who cries about not being able to drive.

a major eyepill, they can tell he is a Chad just from his eyes
The guy fucking lied to me about being a chaddam he photoshopped his Lower third and sent me the pics.Fuck that bitch

Fakecel is cope. It's some temporary delusion that you can be not ugly and be here, so maybe looks aren't the problem xd. In reality you wouldn't be here if you had the face height frame to not be here.

Fakecel is cope. It's some temporary delusion that you can be not ugly and be here, so maybe looks aren't the problem xd. In reality you wouldn't be here if you had the face height frame to not be here.
Read the comments I posted above the guy is a larping cuck

Read the comments I posted above the guy is a larping cuck
Yeah unsurprisingly. The second I saw the image I remembered the Turkish soldier video.

He is frauding hard with his eyes though.

Cope I know Egyptian and Moroccan mogger with blue eyes :feelsseriously:

Brutal that might not be your daddy pill:feelsbadman:
Shut up dude, his eye color is gray and not blue. I didn't say sand people don't have them. I only said the guy in the OP has gray eyes.

Shut up dude, his eye color is gray and not blue. I didn't say sand people don't have them. I only said the guy in the OP has gray eyes.

Don’t care sandcels have still mogger blue eyed genetics didn’t look at OP cuz I’m not faggot :feelsseriously:
I have his nose, if my mom really cheated that guy subhuman that she cheated with must have one HUGE dick to mog my dad's looks.

It happens can’t trust foids:feelstrash:

Don’t care sandcels have still mogger blue eyed genetics didn’t look at OP cuz I’m not faggot :feelsseriously:

It happens can’t trust foids:feelstrash:
Then stop talking without knowing the facts, retard. And eye color is cope anyway.