Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Girl, 28, chooses to get euthanized despite being healthy

Good riddance.

One less toilet in this world.

Its so damn pathetic, scheduling your suicide and making a video about it as well

She probably got tired of all the kebab shops in the Netherlands couldn't handle witnessing ethnics all the time so she decided to rope. @tehgymcel420

Muhhh bpd muhh autism muh depression n anxiety im too tired of living

Foid problems:feelskek:

She probably got tired of all the kebab shops in the Netherlands couldn't handle witnessing ethnics all the time so she decided to rope. @tehgymcel420
Sad. Another facet of white genocide tbh. Nobody can deny at this point that it's happening.

White women would rather die than live with niggers and sand niggers.

Good riddance, nobody cares about her retards decision to commit suicide because a chads won't read her signal jfl

Jfl total foid death (in GTA)

An ethnic sat next to her on the bus while eating a big shawarma wrap.

RIP bozo in advance

I can't wait until they wheel her in!

I'm gonna crack me up a fresh cold one tonight!!!

Based. I need this

She wouldn't stand a single day in my skin

Euthanasia for depression and severe mental illness should have always been a option in the 1st place

Sad. Another facet of white genocide tbh. Nobody can deny at this point that it's happening.

White women would rather die than live with niggers and sand niggers.
They voted for it. They screamed for more refugees and open borders. It's just natural selection at this point. Think about how many millions of people in poverty exist who would kill to live a life as comfortable as hers.

the mind of a foid is deeply twisted. when a foid grows, all the energy goes to growing the body but not the brain.

She should stream her suicide on twitch

When you take attention seeking too far, she probably thought she would wake up and everyone would tell her how brave and perfect she is.

Insane this is allowed. It should be available for us incels too tbh.

They'd actually rather kill themselves than date an average looking man. Insane. Good riddance

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back