Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls handed out plan bs birth control after olivia rodrigo concert.

der_komische

der_komische

Professional NT Exterminator
★★★★★
i just jokerlaughed at this for like 5 minutes we live in absolute clownworld nightmare and there is no end to it in sight at least not in my lifespan
Screenshot 1730

Brooke shields mogs ur pfp tbh

I hope that they are mostly black/hispanic women.

Abortion is strictly against God, especially when a toilet does it.

why were you at a concert nigga

no brooke for your shields

Brooke Shields: Biography, Model, Actor, Facts
Her descension will go down as the biggest in history

We need another 6 million (in cod)

Disgusting whores.
Apparently bareback sex is more important than the environment, human biology, their own fucking mental wellbeing...
Birth control is literally perverting our society and giving men tits because they keep pissing it into the water supply...
It's been shown to make women more detached and promiscuous also. Just yikes overall really.

Apparently bareback sex is more important than the environment, human biology, their own fucking mental wellbeing...
:feelshaha::feelsclown:

You fail to realize such people don't deserve offspring, so the decision to hand out birth control is not only fitting, but 100% correct.

i just jokerlaughed at this for like 5 minutes we live in absolute clownworld nightmare and there is no end to it in sight at least not in my lifespan
View attachment 1090968
It's good that these foids aren't going to reproduce, but it is also bad that they are free from their consequences, and it is also bad that they want to kill their offspring like that. Most foids are immoral whores, is the only real lesson here.

Also, really interesting idea. What if we spread and handed out inceldom brochures and flyers that advertised the blackpill at a concert like this? Seems like a good idea to me.

It's good that these foids aren't going to reproduce, but it is also bad that they are free from their consequences, and it is also bad that they want to kill their offspring like that. Most foids are immoral whores, is the only real lesson here.

Also, really interesting idea. What if we spread and handed out inceldom brochures and flyers that advertised the blackpill at a concert like this? Seems like a good idea to me.
iam pro-choice its just comical that they just hand them out like its the most normal thing ever and of course 500 gazillion twitter cunts celebrate this

iam pro-choice its just comical that they just hand them out like its the most normal thing ever and of course 500 gazillion twitter cunts celebrate this
White unlicensed van with “Free abortion pill” spray-painted on it.

massive ritual sacrifice

Its basically them saying oh sweaty have sex with chad all you want we will help you not get pregnent.

Why is it a laughing matter abortions has been a part of society since the Roman era
because its ridicolous how society celebrates abortions and women post tiktoks of their "abortion counts", treat it like it is the most normal thing ever etc

good, more aborted ethnic fetusues. st louis is infested with niggers

We will never experience a female taking plan Bs for us.