Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Girls never bully me, but they never show romantic or sexual interest in me.

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
At my school, my job, and other public places, girls have no problem talking to me, they treat me like a basic, ordinary person. You might be thinking that I'm a fakecel by reading this, Nope, you are dead wrong. Although females are friendly towards me, they never show romantic or sexual Interest in me. At most, I will be put in the friendzone. I never accept the friendzone because I will be denied love and sex from them, that is torture for me. Being friendzoned by a female is an insult to me. Fuck the friendzone, I would rather have no female friends than to be in the friendzone. Accepting the friendzone is cucked.

They bullied me and never should sexual or romantic interest:feelsrope:

When I wageslaved, most women were also nice to me. Usually the older ones. But, all it takes is one (or 3 in my case) younger women to hate you, and it's over.

I was actually somewhat popular with girls before I hit puberty as I was chubby, cute and very friendly/eccentric which works if you are a child. Then after everyone hits puberty it's no longer cool to be cute and friendly as a man so they used to call me creepy a lot. Now I am a jaded inkwell and the opposite of friendly because normies and foids sucked all of the goodwill out of me.

When I wageslaved, most women were also nice to me. Usually the older ones. But, all it takes is one (or 3 in my case) younger women to hate you, and it's over.
Women still act like immature bratty children but they never get called out for it

hearing the "are you really taking that from a girl?" when i was young was so humiliating when foids bullied me

Damn, that is terrible.
I was actually somewhat popular with girls before I hit puberty as I was chubby, cute and very friendly/eccentric which works if you are a child. Then after everyone hits puberty it's no longer cool to be cute and friendly as a man so they used to call me creepy a lot. Now I am a jaded inkwell and the opposite of friendly because normies and foids sucked all of the goodwill out of me.

At least try asking them out.

I think this could be called a dead zone, when you are sufficiently "pretty" for them to talk to you or not to bully you but not sufficiently pretty for them to have a romantic interest in you. I think this dead zone is somewhere between 3 and 4 on the lookscale. Nowadays, LTNs get nothing if they are not maxed out in other categories or non-NT. 3s are not hideously ugly to be bullied or stared at with disgust, but they are too ugly to get into a relationship.

Or there might be other reasons, like a good face but very short height, a "trustable" face but not a fuckable face, or a myriad of other reasons. There was even a poll about this, where a lot of guys chose the option that they were not bullied by women but were completely invisible to them. As I called it, it's a dead zone.

Did you get aroused by that? Cause it sounds hot :ahegao:
Mogs me tbhngl they either just ignored me or told me to get away and showed disgust

hearing the "are you really taking that from a girl?" when i was young was so humiliating when foids bullied me
You already know what would have happened, therefore I was unable to retaliate.

I think this could be called a dead zone, when you are sufficiently "pretty" for them to talk to you or not to bully you but not sufficiently pretty for them to have a romantic interest in you. I think this dead zone is somewhere between 3 and 4 on the lookscale. Nowadays, LTNs get nothing if they are not maxed out in other categories or non-NT. 3s are not hideously ugly to be bullied or stared at with disgust, but they are too ugly to get into a relationship.

Or there might be other reasons, like a good face but very short height, a "trustable" face but not a fuckable face, or a myriad of other reasons. There was even a poll about this, where a lot of guys chose the option that they were not bullied by women but were completely invisible to them. As I called it, it's a dead zone.
All men should unite to take away women's rights, it's not right that our society allows women to be highly selective of who they partner with even though their standards are unrealistic

Was never bullied by foids, but I'm pretty much invisible to them so it's over

All men should unite to take away women's rights, it's not right that our society allows women to be highly selective of who they partner with even though their standards are unrealistic
Men seem to have lost their intelligence. I literally cannot relate to anybody I see, and I consider myself on the lower scale of IQ. The problem is that the other guys are just not using their brains. It almost seems like they are not even real people with how stupidly they act. Nobody in their right mind would think LGBT, gender swapping, unrestricted hypergamy, wageslaving, wokism, and other similar sh*t are beneficial to society. It just is not; there is nothing to argue about, and yet, you have masses that support it.

Men seem to have lost their intelligence. I literally cannot relate to anybody I see, and I consider myself on the lower scale of IQ. The problem is that the other guys are just not using their brains. It almost seems like they are not even real people with how stupidly they act. Nobody in their right mind would think LGBT, gender swapping, unrestricted hypergamy, wageslaving, wokism, and other similar sh*t are beneficial to society. It just is not; there is nothing to argue about, and yet, you have masses that support it.
You are absolutely correct. If more men think like us then we would work together to change the status quo

Women still act like immature bratty children but they never get called out for it
Not only do they not get called out for it, they're encouraged every step of the way.

Whatever Jews enabled 3rd wave feminism and beyond need to be slaughtered.

To females I was and I'm an asexual object that they don't even perceive as a living thing. To them I'm on the same level as a rock or furniture.

Trucel like me are even rejected as friend by the foids

You might be thinking that I'm a fakecel by reading this, Nope, you are dead wrong. Although females are friendly towards me, they never show romantic or sexual Interest in me.
Thats not a fakecel thing at all, I think its kind of a manlet trait too, being short is not repulsive like being ugly but I am just invisible and penisless

At my school, my job, and other public places, girls have no problem talking to me, they treat me like a basic, ordinary person. You might be thinking that I'm a fakecel by reading this, Nope, you are dead wrong. Although females are friendly towards me, they never show romantic or sexual Interest in me.

I thought I was the only guy that got the creep label by females classmates back in ghost and online, just because I catch feelings for a girl or I just thought she was pretty, after all men and women can’t be friends, I get turned down when I ask them for thier number with the boyfriend card or lesbian card and if I try online they end up blocking me, no romance experience whatsoever for me. I can relate to you and why I hate people

Last edited:
At my school, my job, and other public places, girls have no problem talking to me, they treat me like a basic, ordinary person. You might be thinking that I'm a fakecel by reading this, Nope, you are dead wrong. Although females are friendly towards me, they never show romantic or sexual Interest in me. At most, I will be put in the friendzone. I never accept the friendzone because I will be denied love and sex from them, that is torture for me. Being friendzoned by a female is an insult to me. Fuck the friendzone, I would rather have no female friends than to be in the friendzone. Accepting the friendzone is cucked.
Go er

Not only do they not get called out for it, they're encouraged every step of the way.

Whatever Jews enabled 3rd wave feminism and beyond need to be slaughtered.
Oyyyyy veyyyyy

Although females are friendly towards me, they never show romantic or sexual Interest in me. At most, I will be put in the friendzone. I never accept the friendzone because I will be denied love and sex from them, that is torture for me. Being friendzoned by a female is an insult to me. Fuck the friendzone, I would rather have no female friends than to be in the friendzone. Accepting the friendzone is cucked.
normies.is

At least they show respect to you no girl has shown any respect to me since elementary school not even my own sister or mother. My teachers and now professors are the worst though