Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Girls showing ass

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Take a good look at the first picture here notice how much you are aware that his ass cheeks are showing it looks completely wrong and he looks so naked because he IS in fact showing his naked ass and it looks so wrong because guys don´t walk around showing naked ass like girls do.
Screenshot 20180803 102324

Screenshot 20180823 125048
Screenshot 20180808 043017
Screenshot 20180822 123413

These 3 pictures of the girls in bikinis doesn´t raise much thought to most people because we have become desensitized to girls wearing slutty clothes or no clothes at all that it doesn´t stand out but it´s so preposterous because take a good hard look at these pictures they are showing their NAKED ass! Men wear nice long swimwear that looks like boxershorts and even speedos cover more than what these girls "wear".

When looking at the first picture of the guy you notice how wrong it looks I know it´s meant as a joke but I see past that and it made me realize how civilized we men usually go dressed because we don´t need to show our dicks or our ass to everyone. It´s also fucked up if you would see a girl in her underwear she would quickly cover up if she saw you starring but she can be totally naked only barely covering her vagina and breasts.

I wouldn't mind suffocating to death under the first girls ass. Would be a good way to go.

Wtf is up with these foid worship comments!? Am I the only one who boiling with anger over the fact that their asses are naked! IT´S A FUCKING TEASE!!!

I wouldn't mind suffocating to death under the first girls ass. Would be a good way to go.

Amen to that brother. Sure beats getting hit by a bus.

the original picture with the guy only looks wrong cause only faggots would find it acceptable, there isn't anything wrong with big bubbly female butts that i want to insert my penis into

the original picture with the guy only looks wrong cause only faggots would find it acceptable, there isn't anything wrong with big bubbly female butts that i want to insert my penis into

Also, when guys jokingly do that they seldom put it the same effort that the foids do with shaving, tanning and all that so ofc it's going to look weird.

Whores should be lashed in public and branded as whores

First bitch is frauding by holding up her ass, second bitch has no ass, third bitch is decent.

As to why it's not allowed for guys to dress like that:

In a perfect world these foids would dress modestly and no one would dress like scum and post it on the internet for millions to see, but society is too far gone. Coincidentally, despite being an EECE major, I have to take a Sociology gen elective to fill a requirement this semester and we will be talking about topics like these. I'm an expert at hiding my power level so nothing too controversial will happen, but one week in and a kid has already beasted out. Over 3 years now and no one I have ever talked to on campus even suspects a thing. JFL when IT says our personalities are why we can't get laid.

High IQ post.
This is so true. I never even taught about this.

First bitch is frauding by holding up her ass, second bitch has no ass, third bitch is decent.

As to why it's not allowed for guys to dress like that:

In a perfect world these foids would dress modestly and no one would dress like scum and post it on the internet for millions to see, but society is too far gone. Coincidentally, despite being an EECE major, I have to take a Sociology gen elective to fill a requirement this semester and we will be talking about topics like these. I'm an expert at hiding my power level so nothing too controversial will happen, but one week in and a kid has already beasted out. Over 3 years now and no one I have ever talked to on campus even suspects a thing. JFL when IT says our personalities are why we can't get laid.

thinking society is at fault, still bluepilled to the core. everything is about genetics, 20k years ago you wouldnt even realise the blackpill because the genetically inferior would get smashed with a stone to their head, now we congregate at internet forums

Society has accepted degeneracy in thier lives so this is completly normal to them.

Society has accepted degeneracy in thier lives so this is completly normal to them.
That´s the point they have become desensitized to it so it´s normal to them, just like I have become desensitized to watching gore so it doesn´t face me at all anymore.

That´s the point they have become desensitized to it so it´s normal to them, just like I have become desensitized to watching gore so it doesn´t face me at all anymore.
Society is doomed there is no way we can defeat those who made this a reality

Society is doomed there is no way we can defeat those who made this a reality
Unfortunately not, I´m glad I soon will be gone no more hatred, anger, pan and suffering anymore.